It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond Currency - JP Morgan & Co

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thomas Jefferson (Letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815)

“If the American People ever allow the banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers occupied. The issuing power of money should be taken from the bankers and restored to Congress and the people to whom it belongs. I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies.

We are completely saddled and bridled, and the bank is so firmly mounted on us that we must go where they ill guide.

The dominion which the banking institutions have obtained over the minds of our citizens...must be broken, or it will break us.”

At the turn of the 20th century JP Morgan as well as other US bankers discovered war profiteering by financing the British Anglo-Boer War of 1899-1902. No loyalty to race, religion, or nationality; just money.

Shortly after this war, in 1913 JP Morgan co-founded the FEDERAL RESERVE and began hooking the masses on traceable currency regulated by his bank and enforced by the United States Military.

In 1917, JP Morgan invested heavily in Anglo-American, a joint venture diamond mining company with Ernest Oppenheimer who would later leverage a stock pile of diamonds to gain control of De Beers Consolidated Mines, thus creating De Beers Anglo-American Cartel.

Regulated traceable paper currency for the masses and unregulated untraceable diamond currency for the ruling elite which travel the world freely with diplomatic immunity and homes around the world, De Beers et al have no loyalty to anything but money.

This untraceable currency has provided the mechanism for corrupting governments, financing wars, etc. and never leaving a money trail.

just3ants.com

[edit on 15-5-2008 by AdamLTucker]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
So you are claiming that the currency of the elites is diamonds, as opposed to the money of the common folk?

While I would certainly be interested to see some evidence of this, I think it is a bit "nearsighted" to think that the global elites have any one brand of currency, wether it be diamonds, gold, or other precious materials.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Naa. I am a diamond lover and it is also my most expensive hobby.

That aside, the diamond industry is monopolized by Debeers.

What you pay in a store for a diamond, is only worth 1/4 that in actual value.

They are not as rare as they make you think. Think about how many people have them, how many stores are full of them etc.

If the world economy collapsed, how many people would be trying to sell them, and devalue what is falsely inflate anyway.

I have a diamond that would sell in a store for $7,500. I would get $4,000 max if I was lucky on ebay, and that is for a hearts and arrows , certified, VS1 Diamond. If the economy crashed today, Id be lucky to get $1,000 for it if that.

Long term value, thing get better again, it could be worth a lot again, if people believed it was.

Ama

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It's true. Jews have purchased huge estates, have many servants, travel, have many luxury cars. They trade in cut diamonds. They kill if they aren't paid.

They think they are out-smarting everyone. They think they deserve to live like this because they are brain-washed conveniently from birth by their parents who read the Torah to them and tell them that all others hate them. That creates deep fear and hatred of others that manifests itself in adulthood in numerous acts of treason. They become felons but form cabals to SAVE one another from prosecution through bribes, intimidation and murder.

They believe the are holier than thou. They use religion as a smoke screen. They only believe in money. Because their religion is such a huge powerful money-making machine, they don't feel guilty for their crimes, they feel privileged. They are nothing other than a large gang of criminals and deserve no sympathy or protections. This is why many nations have tried to ban the gang of Hebrews who live by the Torah - they are made to be evil through brain-washing with ridiculous ideas of invisible men. They turn themselves into satans by what they read and practice.

All of their crimes small and large need to be punished to the full extent of the law. No mercy. They did not learn by being held in Babylon prisons, they have only gone on to commit worse crimes in acts of vengeance. They need to be punished until they learn that crime does not pay.

They feel so special because they have become too powerful. They are members of AIPAC who sold us WWII and the Vietnam slaughterfest, they are Bilderbergs. They colluded to bring us the 9/11 attacks so they could war profiteer in Iraq and build 5 billion dollar malls their. Their wars have all been based on lies (WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Iraq, Desert Storm, Boer Wars) and were all about war profiteering. Bankers and government colluded to rob the masses of the world of money, life and liberty.

Truth be known.

- American Patriot

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
DeBeers is a criminal organization. Cecil Rhodes co founded the company, they invaded and conquered lands in Africa and renamed the region Rhodesia, after the man that created the bloodthirsty corporation.

Thru murder, extortion, bribery and graft Debeers controls roughly 80% of the world Diamond Market. They keep the flow of diamonds regulated to maintain pricing and market share.

When any nation attempts to circumvent the debeers company, revolutions occur, governments are toppled, leaders assasinated.

Purchase Canadian Diamonds, they are free of debeers bloodstains and history. Let them Eat the African Diamonds, maybe this will eliminate some of the savagery there.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So long as DeBeers sets the price of diamonds, it doesn't matter where you buy them. The concept of "conflict free" diamonds is a joke so long as the the "conflict full" diamonds are indiscernible and artificially priced.

I would suggest watching this PBS Frontline Special
video.google.com...

It discusses meetings between president elect JFK and Harry Oppenheimer as well as diamond currency and industrial diamonds being supplied to Hitler.

Remember not only is there the commercial side of diamonds but the industrial demand allows DeBeers to control all the industries that depend upon them; i.e. the drilling industry (oil, water, gold, platinum, uranium) and the mass production of military machines and anything steel that requires precision tooling.

I have a close Jewish South African friend who's uncle is the current executor of the estate of Charle Engelhard Jr. which puts him in control of American based Engelhard Minerals & Chemicals Inc. who made their fortune from stealing the rich mineral resources of South Africa with the help of DeBeers.

My friends story of exposing his family is being told in real time at just3ants.com

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Diamonds are small, light weight, untraceable, unregulated and fit nicely in diplomatic pouches.

Why is it that Government Officials (i.e. the ruling elite) get to pass through customs without inspection?

There have been at least two public cases of Diplomats and rulings governments getting caught with diamonds while passing through customs.

Diamonds are the perfect vehicle for money laundering and financing revolutions.

top topics

join