It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King Feature on British UFO Document Release and Vatican Statement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I just happened to turn on CNN at 9:30 to find Halt, Pope, etc. (sans skeptics) on Larry King Live taking about the British UFO Document releases and Vatican Statement.

Anyone else see this this?

The guy from BUFORA looked pretty rough

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
watching now and its very cool to hear all their stories. i like how they are talking about all the other countries releasing info and they want the U.S. to do the same but doubt they will.
wow already done.
the entire thing was too short about ten minutes total . i caught a commercial about it on anderson cooper 360 when they said Ryan seacrest would be on AND the ufo segment. Ryan was done after 45 excruciating minutes and then commercials and commercials and two little snips between more commercials. i think it could stand as a show on it self .

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
missed it,

I love LK, especially UFO topics,

great guests,

you tune>?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
NOTE: The show will be repeated at least at least once more tonight - depending on your cable/satellite provider.

It was an interesting show and they had some UFO footage playing in the background - some I'd seen before some not.

I haven't read the thread on ATS about the release yet, but on Larry King the Guest explained how they would be releasing 4-6 new cases each week as it takes that much time to remove private or compromising military information.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Dangit!! It's almost 3 am here and I just checked CNN and Larry King is on at 3......with Ryan Seacrest as the Guest.
NOT!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
here's the footage of the Larry King special on the Vatican and UK files with Nick Popeclick here for the video

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I got the video of the larry king special

click here to watch guys

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Thanks to both of you for sharing that!!! I will check it out later this afternoon. Got the day off and will be on ATS ALL DAY LONG!!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hi uv777 and thanks for catching this. And thanks, ufossydney for posting the video. I never would have caught it. And good for King for not putting on an unreasonable skeptic that has nothing of importance to add.

I think King is looking for the truth just as much as we are.

Starred & Flagged.

Rush

new topics

top topics

join