It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK releases classified UFO files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

UK releases classified UFO files

space.newscientist.com

The UK is making decades' worth of classified files relating to UFOs freely available to the public.

On Monday, the British Ministry of Defence (MOD) began a four-year-long project to transfer the files to the UK's National Archives, which will post them for public perusal. The announcement comes about one year after France made its UFO files available online.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I am wondering if this is a litmus test to gauge public reaction. Perhaps if there is no public outcry / panic etc. then maybe the USA and other countries will release their info in the final disclosure. We can only hope...

space.newscientist.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I don't know what the rhyme or reason is for realising the files, but I do hope some good will come out of it. Would like to think the U.S. will follow suite but I would not count on it yet. I will look at the link when I can to see what is there.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Unless they release something "earth" shattering, I don't think there is anything to this. It's not like they have been that closed mouthed about this stuff to begin with.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join