It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

americas search for relic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
hi all, i am new to this scene, not to the subject matters but to the forum side of things so you'll have to all bear with me. I read something a few days ago regarding niburu, the infamous planet x and that the american goverment was very aware of the impending doom to befall us all and that they were not informing anyone else so the new world order could take over post cataclysm, anyhoo, i have been researching as much as i can (over the last few years) about ancient relics , the sumerians christianty and such trying to fathom a few clues as to the "did jesus exist" etc, and trying to work out the location of the ark of the covenant. on the assumption that we are all made in the image of "god" and that "god" being annunaki, and that "god" wrote the ten commandments, and through them you you can converse with "god", the annunaki links with niburu, one could be led to believe that the ark is more than a few stone tablets (causing blisters and illness), anyway i tracked it to its only possible last location, babylon, looted by nebukanezza II after he sacked and destroyed solomens temple in jerusalem, who later went mad for a while and also fell ill for a few years, (possibly all caused by some sort of poisoning by the contents of the ark), if niburu is true, wouldnt it be important to converse with the people who know (annunaki) and to do that you would need the special talk to god phone, i found a video on youtube posing the question "what is the u.s. goverment doing in ancient babylon", they are there and appear to be digging for something, coincidence?, would appreciate some input on this

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thats a whole lot of information your asking about and there's probably a ka-zillion views on it here at ATS.

If you haven't read any of these books I'd say they are pretty good for the info your seeking books.google.com...

and I'm sure there are many more books and such that others can come up with.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

americas search for relic?

Yes, most Americans think that this relic is a material treasure.. Made of gold, or something you can touch.
When its my personal feeling the true relics and treasures of this world is illuminated knowledge!
True Astro-theology. Prehaps an off shoot of astro-theology.

The more man runs around trying to find that box with all the answers will never find it.. Becasue the truth lies from within.
The real relics is knowledge of the old, and kept highly secert.

While I dont claim this to be 100% truth.. This may lead you, or someone else to find what you are looking for.

I wish you the best in your quest for this relic, and understanding what it really is.

To understand.. its like have a 2 story floor.. And you put alot of stuff on the 2nd floor.. Logic would tell you, that you would get out a ladder, and check to see if that floor can withstand the weight you are putting up there.
Thus you must get under it.. Thats where we get the word understanding.

You must first get to the base root, and see if what you say will hold up to what you are saying.. Hence under-standing..

Jordan Maxwell taught me this.. As most my knowledge is taken from the many books I have read, and the years of research..
Ive been at this for 10 years now. And to put aside my ego, I have read well over 10,000 books in my life..
I understand what it means to understand, we dont know as much as some like to think we know..

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
your words are wise but of no aid in my quest for the truth i shall continue my journey for enlightement.....i thank you zysin5

new topics

top topics

join