It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Just a thought that occurred to me, how can we be sure that the black light was even related to the UFO and Arizona?

Perhpas there is something around the area of your house, what was on the location before?

I know that there have been many paranormal sightings/occurences in Manly (a suburb of Sydney) around the area of the old Manly Head Quarantine Station (a processing point for convicts when they were bought to Australia - a lot of them died before being processed),which is now a housing development and a few residnets have reported the same sorts of sighting that used to be quite frequent at the MHQS.

I guess what I am saying is, perhaps it isn't related to ETs and UFOs, but something else?

Welcome to ATS, as well, Rob.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by AussieNutter]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Interesting sightings, way cooler than anything I've experienced. Since you are a celebrity I wonder if maybe these orbs were tourists from the future, most likely Japanese.

I remember when I was younger my friend and I were star gazing and we saw two rectangular silent "jets" fly over us. They seemed to have a camouflage pattern painted on them and were flying very low, and rather slowly to be maintaining lift. This was in South Africa but maybe they were the same stealth crafts as you witnessed, just a different paint job.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This is So weird, Ive seen a black strip type thing too, I was with a friend who investigates Paranormal/Spirituality and all that sort of thing and was sat with her listening to a call she was having with a TV studio about commissioning tv show shes working on and she was talking about one to do with paranormal (if your from UK and know of most haunted its like that but REAL. Im not criticising show a friend of mine works on it and its errrr....entertainment lol) and whilst they got talking about paranormal things, Trust me if you've met her/heard of her/know her you are bound to have some trippy convo with her lol, anyway she got talking about 2012, predictions and dimensional vortexs reported lately in UK and all the 11:11 phenomona (cant spell it let alone say it lol) and other stuff I cant remember was like she was speaking Dutch (over my head..no idea what all that is lol) Anyway, as she was doing so is was like black lightsappeared in the room, like floaters in your eyes and like something shoot through the wall, almost see through black like smoke, then as I sat there as confused as Steve Mclaren's England catastrophe's (still biting from idiots Boro having him and STUPIDLY someone chose him for England..Conspiracy of the stupid, lol) anyway there was knocking on the walls as if someone was walking around room randomly tapping the walls, I couldnt stay in room for long (excuse my waning macho front lol)but she took some weird photos on her phone of it, whilst carrying on convo as if all this was completely normal, me I needed reality pills and panicked like a good un, looks like black ghost figures on the photos and you can see faces and other weird stuff, to some people probably looks like blurry photos but you had to be there I guess, still creeps me out because if it happened again i dont know what id do, got me paranoid,
Her take on black things from her experiences of Shamans/Druids/Paranormal/Spirits etc is one of any of these, Hallucination/Shadow people/Spirits/Orbs (she see's orbs all time apparently)/Electrical fault/Demonic prescense from the discussion in hand? anyway shes believe it or not skeptical lol but had a LOT of experiences so a rubbish skeptic lol, but thought maybe its relevant to the black light strip seen here as that was the weirdest thing, like if you blow black smoke through a straw and watch is dissapear I'll ask about it again about the photos, Im on her pc but on guest account so cant access them, she did have them on her myspace but they kept being removed not by her either, and tried to get magazine to publish them but she gets billy bolloxxed by editor about it, apparently there are some things you cant write about or say in media as they are too fear mongoring such as anything to do with Dark things, or UFO's or 2012, anything, shes been researching it all for years and no one will publish 2012 stuff, despite it being All over internet, strange I think. By the way the TV show she was organising and articles she writes etc she got brickwalled on so many things, you cant say this/do that, talk about controlled media, seems like nothing gets through unless its considered entertainment, look how mad they make Icke look!.
I luckily for my sanity dont see things like this every day, I only read Some things which scare me enough as it is, but really the more you read the more you feel you are going insane, lol, just thought id mention what I HAD experienced as still cant understand it and a mate on here told us of the thread, cant say ive seen UFO's though, seen weird stuff in sky but I just cant believe any of that for sake of my sanity lol, its too scary. Good to see someone else is speaking of their experiences though. Nice! Music thing interesting, You know that David Bowie song Starman, well a guy I was introduced to, Well known Paranormal/UFO investigator said he was playing that song in Edinburgh at some special event and weird lights appeared in the sky. It wasnt a stunt eithr

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This black light, does he mean UV light or an actual black coloured light?
If so then did it have a smokey texture or look to it or was it more like a solid light beam?
Have you researched any real aircraft to find similarities at all?
Like this for example:
www.area51zone.com...

Off topic: I had to laugh when I heard on the radio that Robbie Williams was looking into UFO's and was recorded saying he spends alot of time on the net researching, I hadn't even seen this and I just thought "He's found ATS".

Edit to add: This IMO is the only place worth discussing this stuff on the net becasue you will get alot of peeps that will help out anyway they can.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Chukkles]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Way to go on contacting Robbie in the first place Springer
Great idea and I am glad he agreed to do this thread.

To Robbie....thanks for telling your story...as Springer said in the beginning of this thread...I read the story about you buying a telescope/observatory in Arizona I think it was, and all because of your personal experience and I couldn't BELIEVE no one asked you WHAT that experience had been...I just shook my head in disbelief.

Typical of the Barbie/Ken reporters...but I remember commenting to a friend of mine and saying, I completely understand why Robbie Williams would rush out to purchase a telescope/observatory, I have felt like doing just that myself

So anyway, thanks for telling your story I was dying to know what gave you what I call "UFO Fevah." And a big ole pat on the back at having the stones to talk about it, on here or anywhere...

I'd much rather have the tabloids reporting that then having to hear for the 500 millionth time about Paris Hilton, or Angelina Jolie pumping out some more kids

What did your family say about the whole thing if I might ask? And how do they feel about UFOS in general?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is So weird, Ive seen a black strip type thing too, I was with a friend who investigates Paranormal/Spirituality and all that sort of thing and was sat with her listening to a call she was having with a TV studio about commissioning tv show shes working on and she was talking about one to do with paranormal (if your from UK and know of most haunted its like that but REAL. Im not criticising show a friend of mine works on it and its errrr....entertainment lol) and whilst they got talking about paranormal things, Trust me if you've met her/heard of her/know her you are bound to have some trippy convo with her lol, anyway she got talking about 2012, predictions and dimensional vortexs reported lately in UK and all the 11:11 phenomona (cant spell it let alone say it lol) and other stuff I cant remember was like she was speaking Dutch (over my head..no idea what all that is lol) Anyway, as she was doing so is was like black lights appeared in the room, like floaters in your eyes and like something shoot through the wall, almost see through black like smoke, then as I sat there as confused as Steve Mclaren's England catastrophe's (still biting from idiots Boro having him and STUPIDLY someone chose him for England..Conspiracy of the stupid, lol) anyway there was knocking on the walls as if someone was walking around room randomly tapping the walls, I couldnt stay in room for long (excuse my waning macho front lol)but she took some weird photos on her phone of it, whilst carrying on convo as if all this was completely normal, me I needed reality pills and panicked like a good un, looks like black ghost figures on the photos and you can see faces and other weird stuff, to some people probably looks like blurry photos but you had to be there I guess, still creeps me out because if it happened again i dont know what id do, got me so paranoid, Her take on black things from her experiences is one of any of these, Hallucination/Shadow people/Spirits/Orbs (she see's orbs all time apparently)/Electrical fault/Demonic prescense from the discussion in hand? anyway shes believe it or not skeptical lol but had a LOT of experiences so a rubbish skeptic lol, but thought maybe its relevant to the black light strip seen here as that was the weirdest thing, like if you blow black smoke through a straw and watch is dissapear I'll ask about it again about the photos, Im on her pc but on guest account so cant access them, she did have them on her myspace but they kept being removed not by her either, and tried to get magazine to publish them but she gets billy bolloxxed by editor about it, apparently there are some things you cant write about or say in media as they are too fear mongoring such as anything to do with Dark things, or UFO's or 2012, anything, shes been researching it all for years and no one will publish 2012 stuff, despite it being All over internet, strange I think. By the way the TV show she was organising and articles she writes etc she got brickwalled on so many things, you cant say this/do that, talk about controlled media, seems like nothing gets through unless its considered entertainment, look how mad they make Icke look!.I luckily for my sanity dont see things like this every day, I only read Some things which scare me enough as it is, but really the more you read the more you feel you are going insane, lol, just thought id mention what I HAD experienced as still cant understand it and a mate on here told us of the thread, cant say ive seen UFO's though, seen weird stuff in sky but I just cant believe any of that for sake of my sanity lol, its too scary. Good to see someone else is speaking of their experiences though. Nice! Music thing interesting, You know that David Bowie song Starman, well a guy I was introduced to, Well known Paranormal/UFO investigator said he was playing that song in Edinburgh at some special event and weird lights appeared in the sky, most thought it was stunt, but apparently not! Apparently Festivals attract UFO's. So im told. And a cult I know of practice tuning (singing keys/codes) that Supposedly attract those energies, dont know about that like.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Oh and sorry if you know me but I cant get into old email account to sort my account out, so this is my new ID on here! Cant log into my email account so got new one too. Been finding it hard to access old account as every time I log in it crashes, funny enough it has on my mates pc too as I just posted, Just this site mind....

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I don't even know who RW is but I'm excited

I thought St. Elmos fire or "ball lightening" as a possible explanation of at least one of your descriptions.

The other I honestly thought drug induced. But hey that's just me no offense intended.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've once seen a small 'black light' ball go past my window once.. I was studying in daylight hours, facing the window and looked up and it went past. At a decent jogging pace.. due to the very close proximity to the window and the width of the window it was visible for about 1-1.5 seconds.

It was the blackest thing i've ever seen, seemed to almost have a slight 'distortion' or aura around it though. Entire thing was probably 2-3x the size of a normal bumble bee.

Rob, (thanks for coming on board!.. welcome)

Was it similar... as you said it was very dark.. did it seem like nothing came from it? Blackest of the black as you could say. Would you say it's the darkest thing you've seen?

Maybe what you and I saw were similar phenomena.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

was it smoke like or solid?? sounds like one of the things I saw, but was harder to see straight on than the corner of eye trick

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Budseki ive seen you around ...nice one mate..thankyou
My circle of friends is quite small and most of us share the same thoughts about the unexplained and i know its probably naive of me but i thought most people think the same way to ..there or there abouts...And you know what maybe we are mad. But i do think a life without some kind of magic would be a bit boring...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

mate it was the blackest thing I've ever seen

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

no probs Pal...nice use of Pal...btw

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hello Rob and welcome.

Big thumbs up to you.

Your description struck a few particular notes with me (no pun intended).

When I was living in Lancaster (UK) and involved with a UFO group (i'm a UFO hunter...always looking out for them) I had a Land Rover which I had painted part completely black apart from the front and back ends which I painted with black and yellow chevron stripes.

You seeing a craft with that is a bit of a surprise to be honest. That's the first I've ever heard of a design like that. What makes it more interesting is that black and yellow is natures way of saying "DON"T TOUCH"...

Everywhere I whent I could leave the landie unlocked and nothing ever whent missing.. kinda funny.

Secondly, the ball of light that shot straight up.. I've experienced very similar whilst living in France.

It was 4am when I suddenly woke from sleep and sat bolt upright in bed. I looked out the Velux (roof) window and saw a large ball of white light. It shrank down to about the size of pea/grape then moved to the left for a short distance and then shot straight up out into space.

A few weeks later, I was in the back yard at about 11pm when I saw a ball of white light come over a hill, fly down into the valley. It carried on over the valley and then it just suddenly disappeared.

Took me a while to work out exactly how the first object shrank in size... it was moving directly away from my line of site. It had to have been hovering and somehow realised I was looking. This is the only way I can explain how it backed away from me. It knew I was awake and looking.

All my pictures of my landie are in the UK at the moment including all my paperwork from when I was involved with the UFO group. But, if you are in anyway in need of me providing something to back this up, I do have a couple of links I can provide for reference.

Off topic... fix your avatar..I'd love to see what you got there..
And have you still got the storm trooper suit?..

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
reply to post by Sir Francis Bacon

no probs buddy have a lovely sleep

Something has gone wrong, Mr Williams. I've had to stay up all night getting completely wasted, and it's your fault, again. It's this black light, you see. I don't understand it, and it's been driving me crazy for the past few hours. What's the deal? Doesn't a light cease to be a light when it becomes black? I'm sure someone has already brought this up but I skipped over everyone's posts because I can't understand them. I see their words, but they mean nothing.

Won't someone please kill me?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

chrisonabike-

is this the first sighting you've ever had?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Chris.. black solid line or like smoke like what I saw, and was it day or night, I sorta thought I was hallucinating cos it was evening when I saw black line, shot through room like piercing walls, sounded similar to yours like

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Sometimes when your eyes are inundated with light at a high level in a dark setting, your brain can "burn" the image into your eyes as a black line. Is it a possibility that some very luminous object flew through the room and "burnt" the image into your retina?

And quit talking about getting drunk, man. This is supposed to be my sober night, we record tomorrow

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

well Yeah thatd explain his lightning experience and all that but I didnt experience bright lights, so how is mine explained?? I guess they are both unexplainable but was curious to chrisonabikes experience as if it was like mine ill freak, cos im living in ignorance that it was hallucination, whats scary is my friend witnessed it too so cant lie under that blanket of denial.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Damn.. (I hate forums)
argh I made a long post and I accidentally hit the back button!

(ok here I go AGAIN..wish me luck)

First of all thank you Robbie for coming out and posting your experiences for us to learn!

Springer you rock!

(at this part was my bizarre sighting which now no one will learn until next time because I'm extremely tired and have to go to bed) LOL

What I recall from my previous post (which never made it to the board) :

reply to post by azzllin

No it didnt appear to be from any solid object ...But the patterns that i saw... made the san fernando valley look like some sort of cosmic chequers board....(draughts,for the people back home).... These well could have been Hollywood search lights..but they would have had to have been on steriods .....I would say they danced around a 40 mile radius

reply to post by Zanzibar

I concede that they may well have been search lights...but they came back on again around 2 to 3am..and the laws very uptight round these parts so i can't see that they would be allowed to have them on again after throwing out time.....(2 am)
But yes they probably were...though ive never seen anything like it again..and the lights are up there every weekend..but they are deffo club lights

Did you notice any timed sequence in that sighting?
Are you aware of Jimmy Hendrix particular work (can't remember album or titles) that his playing mimicked a supposed UFO craft sound he might have picked up some time? It must be on a rare extended version only on vynil record.
Also is anybody familiar with sightings of Wilhelm Reich biography where he mentions of the EAs some sort of ball shape or spotlight shaped phenomena that used to appear near his research studio sometimes? he said if I'm not mistaken that his experiments with orgone matter attracted them.

Your sightings in right order was:

That triangular or square yellow striped craft you saw by night with a friend fly very fast above you (did you remember any cabin lights or exhaust lighting coming from it by the way?)

The search lights occurrences during working to a studio with music.

The ball lights sightings during work at studio.

and the "black light" occurrence. is this the right order and if yes are there more sightings than that?

That black light is interesting if we assume all was UFO encounters, I could theorize about it being some sort of sensing technology. Was it behaving like a beam or like a solid object? Because you describe it moving like it darted off to the other side of your studio.
On the spotlights incidents did you recall any strictly timed intervals between their appearances?

Robbie can you recall any books or documentaries about UFOs and stories about celebrities or even great researchers like Nicola Tesla, Wilhelm Reich, or Viktor Schauberger that you might have been reading during or before the timings of those experiences you told us and you witnessed with others?
What made you decide to come to ATS to inform us?
Have you been reading about paranormal and UFO in general since a young age?

(I know I did) and now am more skeptical than before.

If yes then do you remember a specific publication or article or theory that drew particularly your attention, and also you can give a very brief description of it to us?

I find your experiences genuine and kind of elusive in fashion in fact they remind me very much of sightings mostly happening around late 60's 70's (before the phenomenon started reaching too much public exposure) from famous ufology books I was picking from my public library.

Since I am terribly tired I have to sign off and come back later with a more detailed post. Again thank you Robbie for sharing things with us! :u[:

reply to post by davidifty

Very good links davidifty! I'm archiving it for later search!

(ok I'm posting now in case I make the post disappear again!)

[edit on 15-5-2008 by spacebot]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join