It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Seems like everybody is interested in the Black Light. Its definitely not the norm for UFO experiences and as mentioned above seems a very invading part of the experience. Apart from the UFO sighting then this thing penetrates your own living space!!!!! WTF. I believe Mr Williams this event was for a purpose as was this black light.

Well bed time i think to sleep on this......Laters

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by santauk

cheshire? It was probably bad energy from the house wives round there...Yep,that'll get me in trouble

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

Thanks Dave,
Good links, I will follow up with mine at a later date - (working on a project at this time)

Thanks to Chrisonabike for his input, (don't be a stranger mate
)

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Havalon]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

but here's a question for you...why not my house

Touche Mr. W!! Perhaps you're situated in area conducive to this type of phenomenon.Maybe your studio acted as an amplifier.
Strange things happen to many people,even celebrities.I give you kudos for sharing your story with us given your position in the music world.(I did some googling)

Thanks for answering my question regarding the black light.I look forward to reading more.
Peace

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Might be worth having a look in to the area to see if there has been any reports of strange happenings there over the years,

Lets see what we can dig up,

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story rob.
In the uk papers a month or so back it was reported that you met up with david icke did you share your story with him ?
I hear that noel gallagher is a big icke fan.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Raffles

Rob has never met Icke... That's bollocks and thank the stars for it.
Read Jon Ronson's FINE work for facts and all else at your peril.

I should mention for those who were in Southern California (L.A./San Fernando/Simi Valley area) last fall, Rob has emailed me and let me know the crazy "lights over the valley that apparently respond to music" sighting... was in November of 2007.

Springer...

[edit on 5-15-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Hey Robbie,

Thankyou for coming forward and revealing who you are, not because it gives weight to your stories, but because it brings these alternative topics to a far wider audience.

I would like to ask two questions.

1. You said the UFO was black, however, you also said it had yellow stripes. Were these thick long stripes stretching across the vehicle or more like thin little strips? (Just helps with identification of it later)

2. Also interested in that black light. Was it possible to see through it? Or did it appear to create a void between, say, you and an object behind/under it.

Thankyou in advance.

Oh and if you are in Australia again anytime soon and wanted to just chill and relax while talking about alternative topics, i'm your man lol.

[edit on 15/5/2008 by SilentShadow]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Fantastic thread
Wonder when the mainstream media is going to pick up on this.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
(Quote snipped)

I skimmed the posts, so I may have missed something but I'm all for solving things. Here goes.

The first sighting in this post is a Hang Glider, taking a night flight.

The second one, I don't have it all figured but I think one or more of your friends are having sport with you.

There was someone on the other end of that light, how common are special
effects now days? Are you friends with any ellusionist? Communication is very easy these days, cell phones.

Now the black strip of light, I think this is a shadow on your optic nerve form seeing the lighting strike, kind of a negative image.

Your friend that saw the ball of light fly out of sight, he is my prime suspect on the hoax, BTW

I don't have the four lights figured very well but I'm sure if they look like H-wood lights then thats what they were. Ask your friend. There was a storm,so there were clouds to bounce lights off of.

Anyway give it a thought or not.

Roper

Roper

[edit on 5/18/2008 by Majic]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
interesting post inquiring whether the "Arizona" jam incorporated the Solfeggio Scale. I believe aerial phenom is interdimensional:similar to what Valle believed. But we have some amazing technology creeping through the skies day and especially at night. Look at the drones and "insect" spybots being utilized. We play a role in some sightings but WE ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT ALONE and we won't be able to recognize everything with the naked eye

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Robbie, why do you think it is that nothing cool happens in NY (beside that lady getting abducted from her building in NYC!)

I really wonder if the reason that most sightings are in the desert is because of military testing..... but then again what you saw doesn't sound man made... and what I saw a few years ago def. didn't seem man made.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Welcome Robbie aka chrisonabike,

I also do not know of you but I am an oldie but goodie, I'll ask the grandkids if they know you.

One thing I want to say to you is when dealing with this subject if you ever come to a point where the media tries to belittle you for talking about this stand your ground, don't let anyone put you in a position that you would stop searching for answers.

Since you are in the business use it to your advantage and write about the wonder your eyes saw and the thoughts your mind felt and the feelings your heart felt.

I know of the beings out there they are apart of all of us in one way or another make them proud. Spirituality, love, peace, giving of ones self is what it is all about.

My best

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Im not sure if this is Robbie Williams account but be it or not I can relate to this.

Im from Scotland and last year there was a helluva thunderstorm in my area.

There was a woman that reported an electrical sphere in her living room during the storm, I cant find the article on google no more but it was in the local papers. After the storm the sphere disappeared and blew all the fuses in her electrical goods as if it were some sort of emp. Scientists said that it is impossible for this phenomena to occur and have dismissed it.

Having seen some weird stuff that I wont even bother mentioning I reckon its not impossible just more than likely improbable for both stories and if Rob is using ATS then I wouldnt be surprised as I reckon we are all a part of the lost world in this age where we lack any knowledge.

Cheers!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hi chris ..a big hi from mexico the capital of the UFO
, well chris nice to have you on board around here ands the best of luck for you and your family

If you have been around here lots of time..i will recomend you yo read Sleeper's treath (do some search)... for me thats a lot of truth spill out (some really out of this world) but i think that guy knew lot of stuff... (maybe you already read some of it around here)..

I too have my own personal encounter with UFO' and even ET's pal..so we are on the same boat.

Thanx and hope you enjjoy our small (
yeah small) community

PS..sorry for my english pal but i am native spanish speaker

[edit on 15-5-2008 by AlexDJ]

[edit on 15-5-2008 by AlexDJ]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Hey chrisonabike, nice for you to come out and put weight behind Springers claim of speaking for you.

I can only imagine the feeling of everyone knowing who you are if you wanted to post on someones thread. That sucks but I guess that's the up's and down's of your career eh! and yes i'm canadian.lol.

I recommend starting a new account, so you can carry a voice in topics that interest you. It shouldn't matter who you are but unfortunately we as a society are very symbolistic towards social stature, and material belongings. So for you, you have alot of "materilistic" things that will make people react negatively to you. I apoligize in advance for the ones who will attack you for your celebrity status, for "they don't know any better".

I wish you the best of luck in your search to what you saw, but unfortunately you won't find answers to what you exactly saw. Just like i won't for what i saw in 1999. You can come close to the "universal truth" with this site and others, as i feel i'm on the right path just as my opposite might feel the same.

Safe Journey my friend!

Love and Light

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Hey chrisonabike... Thanks for the interesting read. To be honest, I think most of us here would have found it interesting no matter who wrote it.

The point of my post; Your story of the ribbon is actually very similar to two stories I have heard first hand in my life. The first was in Woodstock, New York, where a "ribbon" that could only be described as luminous black descended into a campfire, swirling about and then leaving.... this was during an "enlightenment" session... I was not present. .

The second was in Lake Tahoe, told to me by an old Native American. His story is actually quite similar, down to the campfire and all, but took place 60 years ago as a boy.

My question is, could you describe the "feeling" you incurred during this? Both of these other stories told to me, described a feeling mixed between disbelief, calm, content, and acceptance. That they were intended to witness this, but not for any other reason than to experience it. I don't know if that makes sense, but I would love an answer if you get the time.

I don't know if you are checking in still, but I stopped reading at page four and will try and see if you have answered this already...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
rob, thanks for sharing your experiences with us. very brave of you. when i become brave i'll share mine here as well.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
People who smoke '___' report seeing ribbons...food for thought (add salt to taste)

Mr. williams, you had the right idea being in LA. Its pissing hard here and cold ...and a twat is running the country(I guess avoiding 2 out of 3 aint bad!)

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Very cool of you to reveal yourself on here Chrisonabike "Robbie".

Just out of curiosity I was wondering if after you and your friends had the bizarre experience while playing that song, have you ever tried to see if this happened again?

If I was jamming with my buddies and suddenly a ball of light was bouncing around the sky I personally would try it again another night to see if this light would show up for a second time.

You might even want to set up a video camera to see if you could get this on tape. Then put it in your next video.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join