It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Q chrisonabike 'black light line':

Still waiting for some answers from Real Life ppl but I also asked my spirit guide (SaMa) about the ‘black light’ that chris describes. I got this answer:

Black light = absence of light = (space/world/dimension) BEYOND light
Black light (= like black holes - has no mass / is gravity sensitive)
Inside a black light / black hole the gravity is enormous
Black lights and black holes are made from light
Gravity (on earth) bends light via the photon’s gravitational mass = the principle of equivalence
Black light like black holes bend the time/space-continuum

Picture: hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

I am very very bad with psychics so maybe someone could explain what the answer and the picture means … bc I can't

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
@ P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2 & serin sister

This is from an octave / frequency tabel and their corresponding notes and colors

The visible color YELLOW is either in octave 48, note A and B
Note D is in octave 48 INVISIBLE and Note D is in octave 49 visible as a greenishblue color.

OCTAVE FREQUENCY NOTE COLOR

48 316659348799488 D invisible

356241767399424 E invisible

375299968947541 F INFRA-RED

422212465065984 G RED

474989023199232 A ORANGE-YELLOW

534362651099136 B YELLOW-GREEN

562949953421312 C GREEN

49 633318697598976 D GREEN-BLUE

712483534798848 E BLUE-VIOLET

750599937895082 F VIOLET

844424930131968 G ULTRAVIOLET

949978046398464 A invisible

So it would be interesting to know what notes in which octaves have been used in the song chris describes.

Funny thing is, it remembers me of the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977) where humans and Spacecraft where communicating by certain tones (notes) and lights...

What strikes me even more is that RW's (chris/mark) last tour in 2006 was called 'Close Encounters Tour' ......

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Do you have a "code" for a black/yellow as the ""plane"" they have seen was black with yellow stripes, maybe they "called" the craft in using this tone while playing the song?

It could be like if "they" have some specific colour for "their" craft and "they" are using this specific frequency for the craft instead of using different radio frequency/channel.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Melyanna thats and interesting info about Chris tour name...

I dont think he was choosen or have a mission, heck how many of us came in contact with this and feel we have a mission??.. Has i far my experience goes, "they" choose to who show themselves or a craft..not us or an act of casuality and they dont come and say "you have a mission pal" " you are the choosen one"
!!

Chris should stick by his experience and Gut feeling. That's it.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
yeah gut feeling
was thinking about "feeling" and had also my own "encounter" and felt absolutely safe ... dunno maybe that question was before (if so, am sorry) but did u (chris and your friends who were with you that day) feel the same, did u feel safe or was there a strange or scary feeling?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
NOTICE:

Rob has let me know that he will be very busy the next several days and unable to log on and respond. He didn't want to be a doink and leave everyone hanging and asked me to let you all know...

I'll pop back in this thread and give plenty of notice before he is able to reume his convo with the membership of ATS so you'll have a chance to get your comments/questions in.

Springer...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
To all who saw the flashing light while playing the song that night.. a new video was shot by a member of ATS recently and I was curious if this is anything like what you saw that night?

take a look. www.abovetopsecret.com...
the you tube video of it is just a few posts down from the original post on the first page.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hi chrisonabike,

On locations where the tectonic plates (the earth's crusts) bump into eachother, frictions occur that cause earthquakes and/or vulcanic activity amongst other things. This brings along a lot of heat and energy that gets released at these edges, which may cause -natural- physical phenomena like for instance balls of light. I believe the place where you live is indeed on the edge of where two tectonic plates touch, but you might look that up.

Alexandra

[email protected]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
After further consideration it seems kind of silly to leave this thread open while Rob is unable to reply.

I will re-open the thread when he is able to interact in the near future.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join