It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

some posts earlier you said you hadn't any OBEs or anything in this direction. did it came just now to you or did you forget those dreams, OR, did i get something wrong?!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
sorry,slight sidetrack,and I've been putting off asking this for a while,but it's been bugging me.What does OBE and EBE actually stand for? [/sidetrack]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

EBE stands for Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entity. OBE stands for Out of the Body Experience...unless I have missed something and Robbie has been given an OBE by the Queen in which case it Order of the British Empire... but since that's not Rock and Roll he would probably give it back. The experience I had seem to trigger OBE's, I still have them to this day.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by David H N]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hi Chris,

what you`ve seen is your truth now.
everybody creates his own reality, so i don`t believe in what i didn`t see with my own eyes.
Is your motivation to convince others (us)?
maybe my opinion is too destructive to this topic, but i think searching outside has no meaning anymore, when you look inwards. Everything´s possible

(sorry for my English)

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by David H N

Thank you
I don't like to ask sometimes,cos it's things that people obviously know,so it's probably obvious,and I'm just a little thick.

[edit on 19/5/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

Amazing videos, especially the second one. I heard stories from people who had weird experiences during electrical storms, at high altitudes. Their hair standing up cause of electricity in the air, and also they saw sparks and even small balls of light floating around. So my guess is that we cant rule out ball lightning, although i personally prefer other explanations.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rxnnxs

That's a good idea - I was reluctant to suggest it but it could be useful to work through it and I would be very interested in doing so.

I'm amazed so many people aren't more interested in this angle, as I was saying last night.

Peace,

MSP

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

It would be the logical thing to do, yes. But on the other hand we dont want chrisonabike to feel pressured into releasing this song.

Damn grammar!

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Wallachian]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
i have read a lot about rob's sightings these days.
you have discussed about the color of the light, the measurements
i have got informed, that black light might be a portal maybe to another dimension

it is interesting to think about the possibility that the song / the tunes might has provoked the phenomenon - so it would be really a nice experiment for all of us to replay the tune - maybe all together on a certain date - to see what might happen

some ppl are very skeptical others might think that the phenomenons have been created by aliens

rob once said that he had a hunch that it could be "ours"
club lights have been suggested or ball-lightings! which would be quiet natural

anyway chrisonabike, what is the most logical explanation from your point of view for these phenomenons you oversaw? i am not searching for a so called naturall explanation, just your ideas, coz you have been the one who really saw it. i can only make up my mind from your description, so what is your interpretation of it?
thanks a bunch

Originally posted by rxnnxs

Originally posted by chrisonabike
reply to post by ceekay

I think thats a good idea..And I'd be prepared to give the song away for free..But I'll see what the boys think..

not more than a handful people read chrisonabike's handover of the song arizona. instead, all are askingn questions about what he thinks or likes...

please chris, let the interested ones (ceekay, _Mony_,Sodom, me and WHO?) try this at home :-)

[edit on 19/5/2008 by rxnnxs]

i am in too!

[edit on 19-5-2008 by orange-light]

[edit on 19-5-2008 by orange-light]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

Thats why I was reluctant to mention it.

Well, if we say no more about it, hopefully someone will take notice and you never know what will happen.

Sitting with fingers crossed.

MSP

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Didgeridoo's and a dream upon the stars,

With all the members talk of vibrations and different pitches got me thinking about a Didgeridoo I have. The Aboriginal people of northern Australia used this instrument For entertainment and religious rituals, but also communication between one an other. Could frequencie be a key, or a trigger. Could that have been the case here? Possibly a western re creation of something the Aborigines have known about all along. I know it's a stretch but I think frequencies possibly plays a lager part in this.

www.space.com...

Australia's Aborigines Still Dream Upon the Stars
By James Carter

The Aborigines' knowledge of the Southern sky was extraordinary. They not only made complex and highly accurate observations of first- and second- magnitude stars, but also viewed those down to fourth magnitude as well. That's no mean feat, given the latter's faintness and the Aborigines' reliance upon the naked eye and primitive recording techniques.

Snip~~

Once the ancestors had created all things, they retired back to the sky and became a part of all things they created -- the soul of that which they had created. These journeys became Aboriginal Dreamtime Law, which is portrayed in all the art, stories, song, dance and social patterns which the Aboriginal tribes held to so dearly.

Anyway I'm just speculating.

CX

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Questions not asked yet to Chris on a bike

What type of UFOlogy field-trip would seem like an exciting idea for you?

How to you think you could have more sightings?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Anyone who takes the time to go back through this thread will find the trail of deleted posts where we have "cleared the brush", so to speak. We will not have this thread derailed with off topic comments or gushy posts that only want to say hello. That has been made very clear, and everyone needs to keep this in mind.

This isn't a chatroom, so text speech posts are trash, as well as short pointless "hello and I love your music" posts. Those posts critical of Robbie's sighting remain, as long as they aren't attacking the poster. (Just like any other member, we don't take kindly to attacks here on ATS, and being a celebrety doesn't mean it's open season on the guy.)

The UFO and Aliens Forum is one I was tasked with from the start of my job as a Moderator, and it has been my goal in ALL threads here to keep them ON TOPIC and CIVIL. Nothing has changed just because of the celebrety status of Mr. Williams. Nor will it in the future.

This post was brought to you by all the folks who have U2Ued me because their post was removed.

We now return you to regularly scheduled programing.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

I understand the situation but it was aprox. 1 hour sighting so i was intrigued by that, during my two "important" sighting, even if i was a kid, i would not miss one second of what i was seeing but today if i have a camera near i think i'll jump on it and try to capture it on film.
Anyway, as i said before I may understand the situation.

So, i wanted to ask if you have any security camera at your "palace"
if it's the case maybe one of these had recorded something that day, at least the electrical storm and them we could get an hint of what was happening and maybe see some unusual thing

I don't think it is necessary to put your song here, if this thing really reacted to your it, it is probably, as some said before, to the vibration in it and maybe to the energy that you and your friends emitted by playing this song together, this is why asked if you have try to play this song again with your friends on another day, i really think you try and prepare camera in the case it happen again, and why not doing it in a stormy day?

Sorry for my english, not my main language, i can understand that sometimes that can be hard to read me

[edit on 19-5-2008 by ufopunx]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Robbie, being honest I'm speaking my opinions from a normal person to a normal person. I don't get out enough to know who you are celeb wise but I can respect your career non-the-less... but to topic.

From research you seem honest enough so I will take this at face value.

The triangle like thing. I know how you mean when you said it felt like 'one of ours'. I've had a similar experience, with a black triangle-ish object flying silently at a late night in 2002, but almost at a non-flying speed... like it was cruising around with no worries in the world, ya know? But anyways... assuming it was at 200-300 feet up, which mine was a little lower, if you can reply, what was the size of yours compared to the moon, or in inches or an estimated footage size if possible?

As for the lights: Wow. I wish I were there for that.
I've had only one similar incident, where the light ball /disc in the cloud had responded to my anger and 'watched' me until I took full notice of it.

Black 'light' is also a very bad thing, usually and indication of the removal of energy from the air itself, causing light to be drained away.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Foxe]

CX

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Apologies, i appear to have added to this. Point taken.

Back on topic, chrisonabike....have you searched around the net for other such experiences similar to yours, or other ufo sightings that could show similarities to yours?

If you Google "ufo sightings Los Angeles" theres a shedfull of results with some ok pics.

This one for example, in your witness report you said, "It was dusk and, suddenly, a big ball of light appeared over the san fernando valley."

This guy has a few pics up on his webpage, most of what he states he has seen around Los Angeles and the San Fernado Valley area.

I'm not sure about some of the pics, and i don't give much to the 9/11 connection, but that aside, check out the spherical objects at the bottom. I'm just trying to find other sightings that could match parts of yours.

Los Angeles ufo's

Heres another,

On January 26, 2008 residents from Orange and LA County, Anaheim, and Brea, California were witness to a very unusual but spectacular UFO event. Numerous people watched as an object fell from the night sky and to their amazement it came to a complete stop while in flight.

There ended up being two extremely bright objects that sat stationary for a short time, then moved back and forth as if they were lost.

Source: California gets hit with mass ufo sighting

I mentioned this one as you said this incident happened about five months ago, maybe it could have been linked to these sightings?

Youtube seems to have a couple of "round balls of light" type ufo's caught on tape over LA, might be worth a look at, see if they match.

The black light is still a puzzler though.

CX.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join