It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Do you think the music (I'm talking chords, harmonics) has a bearing on your sightings, I'd be interested to know what the upper and lower registers (Top C for example!) were.

Cheers mate!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Charity

no i don't...Im sure there will be some mud slinging...but maybe the name ''robbie Williams'' will open some doors for me...50/50 i reckon

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

maybe if i get the permission of the boys i wrote it with i could put it up here...
I'll ask when they come in...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
chrisonabike (Robbie?) - how would you feel about telling us all about your experiences on ATS Mix with Dave and Johnny???

Most of us would probably enjoy listening to your accounts, rather than reading them on the screen?

Thanks for your time, if you can manage it.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience with us,

Very interesting indeed, This ball of light you seen what color was it? Did it have a slight orange glow or would you say it was like the clear bright light?

As some people speak of an orange kinda of glow,

[edit on 15-5-2008 by asala]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

Well dave i don't read any press any more..i haven't for some time now..so,it doesn't exist....At least not in my world any way

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

I think it was more white than orange.....

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm partcularly intersted on the craft of resctangular / triangular shape. Where the yellow and black lines chevrons or similar to the sort of thing you'd see around warning areas? If so I can go with you hunch about it being of more earth bound origin, as I can't see ET using the same sort of warning insignia as ourselves.

BUT.... asuming it was 'one of ours' then the tech is obivously something that bears close examination. Any idea of its approximate height from you and your friends? Although at night I know thats a hard judgement to make.

Was it lit by any ambient light so that you could make out any detail about the type of reflectiveness of the surface?

I'll keep my fingers crossed you dont get a whole world of hurt in the media here in england for this. Maybe the 3 amigos want to set up an alternate more private account for Robbie in case the excriment hits the large rotating thing?

Wayne...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

well if thisw goes ok..then i will..thankyou

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Thanks for that,
When you got a visit from the 'black strip' were you playing Arizona or something with a similar chord structure?

H

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

cheers bud...
I'm guessing but I would say about 2 to 300 hundred feet above us...totally silent
And by memory the lines were Chevron(esque).....

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

No...the room was silent

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
That's a pretty cool story Robbie you've got there mate. It's a shame you couldn't have got something on tape. I don't blame him for wanting to stay in the dark, if he came out here he'd get bloody harassed! I think that's the reason he why he sodded of to the USA, because he was being hounded In England.

If you're reading this Robbie, you must be gutted that the Stokie's got promoted to the premiership
I am gutted
Anyway peace and keep the vibe alive.

[edit on 15uThursday08/27/20 by paul76]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

btw ... the song has a Gary Newman feel to it..totally electric

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

on the contrary...im happy for Stoke..its good for the city

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
OK this is just a idea...granted a very loose one....

Although arizona was playing for one event thre was no music at the other one. A lot of creative people (myself included) often come up with things 'in yer head' 1st before ever writing it down (or in my case, making it in 3d or in clay). You weren't thniking through some song ideas of lyric ideas by any chance?

Just a loose hunch of an idea....sort of a stab in the dark.
Wayne...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Welcome Rob.

Thanks for your input mate, very interesting.
A good season for the potters too eh?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

no mate..we were all just trying to make sense of what was going on...i would say dumbfounded if you like....nothing creative at this point was going on ...just a bunch of ''Whooooos,did you see that'' which of course is going to be the title of my next album...; )

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Thanks again,
Did you feel at all threatend by the black strip (I mean did the hair stand up on end kinda thing, the heart race a bit faster - normal animal reflexes?) Hope you don't mind the questions by the way!

Edit to say: You just answered it above , sorry

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Havalon]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Robbie this light. Now this is a strange question i guess but would you consider it to be be just that "Light" or did it seem like this was ie intelligent and part of the craft and/or biologically connected to the craft or occupants. Could it have been some sort of visual device ie like some sort of camera. Basically having a mooch and look at you and your friends?

Guess that may come across as a strange question but your mention of this black light entering the room immediately made me think of the water in the film "The Abyss" whereas it has intelligence and uses the water as a function to observe the occupants of the underwater lab

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join