It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

say it dont spray it with the double send... hehehe so were you bricking it while all this was going on or as danny stated it happened a few times during each play of the same song, i personally would have left the room after the second time through sheer freaked out fear, so how was it you remained calm during? trust me i aint questioning you, "I BELEIVE"

link   

but seeing a planet where usually no planet has been is not common sense

didn.t you feel scared?

link   

Commonsense be damned,lol if we all listened to our common sense we would not be here now.

And why would you think a ball of light could be a planet, I have never known a planet to move.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
In other words, if I were an ET or a government agency that wanted to "get the word spread" Id fly around looking for celebrities to spot me.

Did you get any sense/feeling of that?

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Wish Ayda a happy birthday from us Rob

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
hi samantha

it was like a black strip that everyone in the room saw...
we all turned to each other and said ..."did u see that?...."...the reason i say it was a light was because the only thing i can compare it to is a flash from a flash bulb, but instead of the light dissipating it was matt black , contained and dense-looking

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Hehe. Exactly, no such thing as coincidence in this neck of the woods eh, its all synchronicity. The more you keep alert and watching the more you see all the time... signposts and guides.. and faith..

Cant wait to hear your song man... this is getting deep.

Nice one for the photo too.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GeordieRacer
s down
Well...It is in my plans to be safe...lets put it that way

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

were right on it now..and amazed at the stuff were reading...that frequency's in the song>,,,,,Nice coincidence EH?>

THE LINK BETWEEN DIMENSIONS, GEOMETRY AND VIBRATION

sound (music) = vibration

READ: www.divinecosmos.com...

"Geometric nodal areas are somehow “interdimensional” vortexes of energy.

These [geometric] coordinate points [in general] also act as channels through which energy flows, and as warps or invisible paths from one reality to another. They also act as transformers, and provide much of the generating energy that makes creation continuous in your terms.

DIATONIC SCALE NUMERICAL FREQUENCIES:

288 D
324 E
360 F
384 G
432 A
480 B
540 C
576 D

By understanding how geometry intersects with higher dimensions, as we have already seen on the planets, the idea of “hyperdimensional physics” moves out of the realm of theoretical speculation and into the arena of an applied science."

source: David Wilcock - formerly “Convergence III” - Ascension2000 WS

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ibelieve2

link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

well...I live in the hollywood hills so im not the only celeb here...And no i did'nt get that feeling...IT was how ever the best friday night of my life and the natural high I had that evening compares to nothing

link   
did you feel any negativity from the black light or were just shocked?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

reply to post by AlexDJ

Cheers Alexdj...yeah i had some weird dreams around that time..Involving Ufo's..I was very lucid in these dreams and i actually told the person who i was standing with( in said dream) that i knew i was dreaming..they just smiled at me and did'nt say anything...

OK Chris...tought question..but here it goes..do you think that any intellegent above ours would use our own ways (speak) or technology to communicate with us??...just a tip " the guy standing just one side smile at me"... i dont want to make any fire about this..but lot of time they use "dreams" to confirm it was a real communication..why? you may ask, on my own experience because you cant prove any dreams to be the real deal and that helps them be on the "shadows" in some way but still your sub chris knows this isnt
. If not..heck why would you would be around here in the first place...this would have never happen chris.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeordieRacer

reply to post by GeordieRacer

yeah I am Aware of all that stuff..And i was thinking of moving anyway..It is difficult to put any weight behind all the 2012 stuff..but it has affected my thinking about were i want to be....

You know all this 2012 stuff, well ive been told a HELL of a lot about it, and theres supposed safety zones in certain circumstances, you know the film time machine where people are living in cliffs? well some people I know of have built underground style houses WW2 style and some or rather most I know of have bought land in Scotlands highlands like Paul McCartney's are,only referred to him cos if I said Dave down the Street who's a Druid Practitioner you couldnt really go ahhhh Dave (well everyone knows a Dave lol) because the higher you are the less likely to be flooded lol, and the further from cities apparently the safer as if in 2012 in some theories financial and tecnology boom badly and it would be bedlam, everyman for himself, theres some weird stuff online about building generators and survival times, Ive been reading this stuff maybe 3years, my mate over 10 years, believe it or not I know less yet are more paranoid lol, either way Cali is supposed to be bad place to be these next few years, Northern Englands Safe mind lol

I must say so have I and agree with your above comments, my mate lives in San Fransisco and am worried
I recently sent an email to James Galliland and he warned me to move from where I am due to the atlantic current coming to a halt! (am still looking in to it all at the mo tho)

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Thats all very well with geometry... but its deeper than that.. the bigger picture is beyond geometry... Bruce Lee taught me that
I'l post something later from Brucey.

Not saying geometry isnt relevant in this reality.. course it is... to THEM. lol

link   
reply to post by jklee67

We were just totally baffled,excited and aventually a little scared...only because we did'nt know what it was...Negativity though? not really

link   

i have been told that the world will be a better place than
that indigo children are born to deal with the future

any further information about it?

link   
reply to post by ibelieve2

All the time ;-) I'm sorry to hear that you find them scary though. Fear has a way of messing everything up. Don't be afraid.

When it comes to dreams I think we access other dimensions when we sleep and definitely our higher selves. I get a lot of information from my dreams and often they lead to more synchronicities.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldbigears
hi samantha

it was like a black strip that everyone in the room saw...
we all turned to each other and said ..."did u see that?...."...the reason i say it was a light was because the only thing i can compare it to is a flash from a flash bulb, but instead of the light dissipating it was matt black , contained and dense-looking

wow ... see this black ribbon entering into the room

through your own testimonies we believe
ultimately do no more than nonsense out on sites and magazines that make you go mad for
Instead as I said before it's nice to think that there may be something in space, someone observes that there

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Maybe that's the problem... Maybe the bloody aliens are freaked out by all the other "celebs"? Think about it, if you were from a distant star would you want to interact with Zsa Zsa?

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join