It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
hello everyone...

my name is Danny and I was with Rob on the night of the black light...
all i can say is his account of what happened is spot on...
if u want to ask me any questions about it...no problem..

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

I read your experience and wanted to thank you for sharing it with us. I wish you the best in life and goodluck with your music career. I really like your song Angels.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GeordieRacer

yeah I am Aware of all that stuff..And i was thinking of moving anyway..It is difficult to put any weight behind all the 2012 stuff..but it has affected my thinking about were i want to be....

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by oldbigears

Hi there oldbigears.

Thanks for confirming.

Did you have any sense of feeling that the aircraft was "performing" for you guys?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

thankyou very much

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thank you for joining us oldbigears (love the name)

Anything you need feel free to shout and we will be right there,

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Hi danny,

how have you rationalized your experience through logic and common sense which is all we have to make sense of things? welcome to ATS- look forward to your views and comments. Ashey

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

were right on it now..and amazed at the stuff were reading...that frequency's in the song>,,,,,Nice coincidence EH?>

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

tried to explain it to you privately but i am not allowed geordie
let me get my 20 posts than i will be right back to you

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

hey oldbigears edit sorry got your name wrong
how would you describe the black light and how did you feel about it

[edit on 17-5-2008 by orange-light]

[edit on 17-5-2008 by orange-light]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
@oldbigears

have this ever happend to you when u were on your own.( or just with chrisonabike)
(other sightings?)

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldbigears
hello everyone...

my name is Danny and I was with Rob on the night of the black light...
all i can say is his account of what happened is spot on...
if u want to ask me any questions about it...no problem..

Hy Danny,my name samantha
how would you describe the black light and how did you feel about it

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
hey chris well so no dreams about your incidents before or after?..anything you may recall, most of the times you dream stuff about it when this things happens... maybe you dont recall ..but your sub maybe, I say this because when it did happen to me..days later i start to have this weird dremas (UFO's, some aliens around)..thats why i am asking.

I think its good you did at least grab a position, i think some of your friends (celebs) may too believe that something is going on but they dont want to make it public for their own personal reasons but sooner or later if the beans are spill then we well see a wave of people (celebs) saying theyr too believe in this stuff. I think the media should be less "afraid" of this themes...

Anyway hope you have a fine day chris here on ATS.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
it did seem like the light appeared when the track was playing and faded when the track went off
we played it a few times,maybe 3 or 4, and each time it came back...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Andy Ashe 30UK

Common Sense says that the ball of light may have been a Planet? I did'nt see it shoot off...OLbIGears did....The big white lights could have been club lights...though they would have to be the most amazing club lights ever....The black strip of light may have been a very weird anomally that could be easliy explained by some one in the KNow...the craft(?) that i saw is probably one of ours...but i did see it and i have'nt seen anything like since or before....Oh yeah ,the day after the lights it was reported on the internet that the aroura borealis was to bve seen for the first time in California...then the reports disappeared ...maybe there back now...but what we saw deffo was'nt the Aroura Borealis...these lights were dancing.....

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike

yeah I am Aware of all that stuff..And i was thinking of moving anyway..It is difficult to put any weight behind all the 2012 stuff..but it has affected my thinking about were i want to be....

You know all this 2012 stuff, well ive been told a HELL of a lot about it, and theres supposed safety zones in certain circumstances, you know the film time machine where people are living in cliffs? well some people I know of have built underground style houses WW2 style and some or rather most I know of have bought land in Scotlands highlands like Paul McCartney's are,only referred to him cos if I said Dave down the Street who's a Druid Practitioner you couldnt really go ahhhh Dave (well everyone knows a Dave lol) because the higher you are the less likely to be flooded lol, and the further from cities apparently the safer as if in 2012 in some theories financial and tecnology boom badly and it would be bedlam, everyman for himself, theres some weird stuff online about building generators and survival times, Ive been reading this stuff maybe 3years, my mate over 10 years, believe it or not I know less yet are more paranoid lol, either way Cali is supposed to be bad place to be these next few years, Northern Englands Safe mind lol

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

What I was kind of getting it...

was there a sense of "them" (whoever they are) intentionally targeting you guys because they guessed it would become public?

Thanks for sharing, greatly appreciated.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
so are we talking about "STRING THEOY" vibrating strings that have a nataul frequence, and your saying robby hit a sertain one and thay picked it up, well this is exsiting now lol

wot we allready know is not worth nowing! thats why i love this place none stop ideas and theorys breaking down the barriers......

unlike the papers talking # and running people into the ground for thinking outside the box, with to many of thos idiot we would still be using stone age tools

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

i would be scared

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

Cheers Alexdj...yeah i had some weird dreams around that time..Involving Ufo's..I was very lucid in these dreams and i actually told the person who i was standing with( in said dream) that i knew i was dreaming..they just smiled at me and did'nt say anything...

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join