It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Hi.

Im not saying UFOs cause any sleep paralysis.. although some abductions do contain some similar events. Im saying Ive had UFOs / extraterrestrial OR maybe its military... events and scenes / visions - happen during my sleep paralysis... with messages to me personally.

It seems thru'out history SP has been a form of personal awakening vision.. 'waking nightmares' often called... and it happens to people who are enlightening themselves.. according to ancient Indian writings.

So Im just wondering if Rob has had any of these aswel.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Isaac Tanner Madsen

I've allways been scared of normal..Normal people dropped the bomb

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
@chrisonabiky
(may you`ve already answered to that question, sorry haven`t read all pages)

Do ya think, that this was a sign? Maybe that u`re a special one?
Just `cos those things never happens to me, perhaps it`s not my time or maybe I`m not the one, ya know?

I always think about that.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
reply to post by ceekay

Ok...there here now..we'll give it a go....

Could be interesting
I'm glad you weren't on your own and have friends you shared this experience with. I have seen quite a few over the years especially as living by the sea and having low street lighting the skies are much brighter, the one I saw a few weeks ago my son also witnessed with me

Since my friends and I 'woke up' lots of things have been happening, dreams etc we feel on a different conscious level just wondering if you do since these sightings?

p.s. enjoy your stay also, (I am new here am usually on d.i's site but visit this one regularly for obvious reasons lol!

I have asked you a few questions a few pages ago, but understand time is precious

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
BTW.. The person who asked about solfeggio frequency...yeah it is in the tune...Its F sharp and the songs in D major

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibelieve2

I understand that totally i didn't want to bring up the subject of ghosts on this thread, but the way I see it is times I have suffered with SP, I have seen a spirit and one time was in Ireland after the UFO sighting, so I just link the two together, maybe there is some sort of connection there
This is what I am trying to work out.

i know its anoying tho when i was younger i was scared now i pissed off lol

like i said i dont think its ufo related as sometimes ive had nightmeres before hand, like being chased but not being able to run fast slow mo etc pretty funny when ive calmed down, but when i try to wake up at about the point in the dream i relise its a dream!!!! i think ok calm down just wake up, then i cant my head has but my body just not there if that makes sense at all?? when i do 1-5% of the time theres a shadow or figur of some sort just standing there looking at me untill it fades away!! usally, a big black shadow or a small man in a gray suit,

another thing about it is even if my eyes are closed, and id been to sleep before hand, and my bro was in the room doing something like moving around in the room even if my eyes was closed, id say you was over there you got your top then that, then you walked over there, didnt you!! he be like yeah, but i was in that state of sleep with my eyes closed why the hell could i see him stile??? lol

messed up,

i didnt want to say to behonest i dont tell many people apart from fam & freinds but nobody really listerns do thay! supprise

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

i am really annoyed by your post even though i am not a big fan of him, yet he is kindda of celebrity who does not need to make some cheeky efforts to promote his albums ....

On other hand, we should seriously think about his story rather than bashing him in this fashion.. i don't believe in existence of ETs.. but i would refuse to bash someone if he is speaking about his experience seriously....!! everyone is entitled to his opinions but this does not mean to bash someone without truly knowing one's intension
you have no way to find out what are his intension behind posting this story and criticizing someone based on assumptions is very much ridiculous..

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jennyy

Nah...nothing...sorry

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
My friends are going to come on board..if you want to ask any questions ...be my guest...
user name...Old Big ears

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
My friends are going to come on board..if you want to ask any questions ...be my guest...
user name...Old Big ears

Excellent move.

Welcome Old Big Ears

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

True. I've met a couple of those people and it completely altered their lives so that they were no longer a part of the average numb-minded populace. I hope I'll never have to deal with that because of my instinct to question what I've been told. My parents might call me "lost" for it, but hey! Life's been way richer (though not in a monetary sense) since I opened my mind to ATS discussions.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Fascinating about the frequencys....... I think were onto something there man, I was only reading that stuff last week and now its popped up in this thread...

So are you going to explore these frequencies and make some more DNA music?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So Chrisonabike, called you christonabike before lol, sorry man, Now Ill be honest, I dont know much about you but what I do know is you live in LA, only cos of randomness in papers etc but have you heard/know all the rumours about Cali re:aliens and bases etc, Ive friends in same industry as you who say they run the show out in hollywood and people become industry puppets under the illusion of fame, I can safely say you dont seem one of the sheep, but you had any weird encounters, I BET you've had invite to scientology already lol, dont waste your money, the secrets are free! but if you read all the randomness ive been told then in 2009-2012 Cali is meant to be completely obliterated like whats just happened in China well on a greater scale, all those prophecies what not, just curious if you plan on Staying there lol, seems a risk if these things DO come true, scariest thing is most of them ARE coming true. You wouldnt believe me! And I bow to your liking for the Magpies lol, seems everyones a Chelsea fan these days...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Then you probably seen what you have seen, even i still have a little doubt the commercial but enjoy your stay and sharring and don't be worried about that.

But what about the song? did you try to play it again with your friends?

I really love your comment "I've allways been scared of normal..Normal people dropped the bomb " you should make a song whit that!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

eh??

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Schlecky

No,I Used to be the 1 now Im the 3 1/2...Everyones the one aren't they?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

Hi.

Im not saying UFOs cause any sleep paralysis.. although some abductions do contain some similar events. Im saying Ive had UFOs / extraterrestrial OR maybe its military... events and scenes / visions - happen during my sleep paralysis... with messages to me personally.

It seems thru'out history SP has been a form of personal awakening vision.. 'waking nightmares' often called... and it happens to people who are enlightening themselves.. according to ancient Indian writings.

So Im just wondering if Rob has had any of these aswel.

well that intresting anyways, maybe i should start a new thread on it because ive never really spoke about it or discussed it with anyone other than close freinds & fam,

dont get me wrong the reason i never thought of it in the ufo terms is because of the ghost like mist thing wot ever not very alian looking plus the other time it was more human like in a gray suit, also the reason i no its real is because i just woke up from a nightmare but struggled etc,

oh and i hope its not military im in the army myself so id be pissed of

hit me up on u2u if you like

[edit on 17-5-2008 by BRITWARRIOR]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GeordieRacer

joking bud

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

I did......

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:51 PM