It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
As for his story who knows but what does he mean by a black strip of light ?

Well, the only way i can describe it is this....
A black strip materialised (it seems) out of no where...deep,deep black
about 2 to 4 inches thick with sharp edges..It started at the door of my studio and expanded until it shot out of the window at the other end....
If you want i can get my friends to add their discription if you like?
May be they'd do it more justice.....

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
HEY im sorta in the same situation as you robbie anoyminity is why i havent signed up ive been a longtime reader and follower of ATS and its astounding how many people have the same kind of experience,i too have had the same thing with the music attracting lights and strange movements,i cant make myself known but im happy someone from ourside of the fame ladder has got the balls to speak as ive seen what theyv'e done to you robbie in the papers and my publicist and i think its a disgrace as i have had the pleasure of meeting you a few times amongst others i never genuinly knew you were into this kind of thing oh well again keep fighting the good fight ill still be reading on.thanks ATS

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is going to be all over the Sun in the morning lol. I did mention a while back that I suspected "Rob" was visiting ATS . I like being right it proves I'm not mad.

If I had seen what he describes id want some answers to wouldn't you? And I'm sure once he found ATS he was like a fat kid in a candy store ......couldn't help it sorry I just had to get the" His the fat dancer from take that" in, lol no offence

Anyway ,don't try and absorb to much information on ATS or your brain could flip and one really could believe our Queen is a lizard from Zorb ...although a snake from the past is more appropriate.

Well done for having the balls to be your self.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
In the BBC Radio 4 documentary Robbie met up with Ann Andrews, who believes her Son Jason to be an "indigo child" ... a boy who has been repeatedly abducted by aliens ... has Robbie had any further contact with the family since the show was aired & if so what are his impressions of their testimony and the media reaction to the show in general ?

It was quite an interesting documentary although Radio 4 decided to air it in the traditional 18.30 hrs "comedy slot" ... had the timing of the show been agreed or was it just one of those things ?

As to his own experiences it's difficult really to imagine living Robbie's life ... if I arrived in town and searchlights were shining bright I'd think it damned peculiar. If Robbie arrived in town it might be the least he'd expect ... I don't know how really to express the question but over time and as a major celebrity can a guy develop a sense of what is real & genuine and happening despite his own presence ... i.e. can someone in the public eye learn to filter out the "just for you" crap that goes on ?

Some say Queen Elizabeth believes she lives in a land where everything has the aroma of freshly coated paint, where half the nation walks backwards in her presence and the other half can't steel themselves even to look in her eyes ... does Robbie think that his celebrity will hinder his investigations into the UFO phenomenon ?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike

As for his story who knows but what does he mean by a black strip of light ?

Well, the only way i can describe it is this....
A black strip materialised (it seems) out of no where...deep,deep black
about 2 to 4 inches thick with sharp edges..It started at the door of my studio and expanded until it shot out of the window at the other end....
If you want i can get my friends to add their discription if you like?
May be they'd do it more justice.....

was it 3 dimensional or did it just look like a shadow cast on a surface

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hey there Robbie

Sounds like 'Arizona' might be a candidate for;

'The ET Contact Manual' a thread posted by Skyfloating (definately worth a look if you haven't seen it already).

As for the lights and black shape passing through your studio ... I've heard accounts of 'ball lightening' behaving like this many times.
In fact my mother witnessed it when she was a child. Apparently a ball of lightening smashed through the window and followed a straight path down the hall, where my grandfather opened the back door so it could leave without doing any further damage (he was a very cool guy)!

But that said 'ball lightening' wouldn't explain the long dark shape. So, very interesting ... must have been an amazing experience.

btw; I'm so pleased you decided to share. If you ever decide to post yourself and things get a little 'testy' you can always press the 'ignore' button.

Trust me the majority of people here are fatastic (just look at my 'friends' list) and will treat you like a normal human-being (well, as normal as any of us are that find ourselves at ATS)

Can I ask how you felt after this (not the initial shock and wow factor) over the following days ? Did anything seem different ?

Woody

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I don't blame you francis..by the time i got to Milton Keynes i hated the music too...much apologies...will a signed copy of swing when your winning help to console you in any way?; )

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Okay, now that I have the okie-dokie to do it...

HI ROBBIE!

*Valhall waves at the guy on the bike as he goes speeding by*

*wavey wavey*

[edit on 5-15-2008 by Valhall]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

If you are robbie. can you answer this.

In the 1998 world cup, you were talking to martin o'neil, what song did he say he liked of yours, while you were both on screen, doing a match at the 1998 world cup?

Can you answer that question.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I want everyone to know that Chrisonabike is in fact "The" Robbie Williams. Everyone needs to know that Rob has the full protection of any other member here and that is cast in concrete.

Rob has decided to interact directly with our memberhsip and that's his right and our pleasure.

Any off topic posts will be removed.

Carry on and enjoy that which makes AboveTopSecret.com the best discussion site on the web.

Springer...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

yeah, What im doing now..is probably very stupid..Oh well just an experiment...and what the press have been doing ? they would have done any way.... Regarding anything else i'd be into..or not as the case quite often is....

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

hey andy,well i can tell you what i wearing...1966 world cup winning blue top with a black vest that says...des is god...I guess he liked Angels..though i can't remember

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Is it possible that you could draw what you saw, to give us a better idea of all the incidents.

Yep it was angels.

Have you thought about going on c2c radio, or would that be too much.

[edit on 5/15/2008 by andy1033]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

yeah, may be..though i don't know how to do that..and im off out in a min

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Rob obviously fame and all that can be a right pain in the ass when you want to discuss subjects such as these on a site such as ATS. My question though is that due to all the recent media attention has it given you any ideas on how far you would like to take this. I imagine you have more available resources and contacts then any of us here on ATS to be able to investigate subjects such as UFOs etc. Is this your plan now to be at the forefront of the UFO world finding out all you can. Is there anything in the pipeline regarding these subjects.

About time a decent fellow stood up and used his identity as a tool to wake up some of the sheeple

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by R-evolve

it was 3 dimensional ... there were 2 people one side of it and 3 the other..it passed between us...i do understand that it all could be very easily explained.....thats why im here

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
reply to post by R-evolve

it was 3 dimensional ... there were 2 people one side of it and 3 the other..it passed between us...i do understand that it all could be very easily explained.....thats why im here

well it wont be explained by me thats for sure as i have no idea what the hell that could of been.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sir Francis Bacon

no probs buddy have a lovely sleep

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hey Rob,

Apologies for the "do one" post earlier.
I thought you were a prankster taking the michael!
Er, I feel like a right tool now!

Cool post, it would be interesting if your friends could put there experiences on of that night
Sounds kind of trippy!

I think your a brave man coming out on this post and I hope the negative press coverage doesnt stop you wanting to look for the truth. Keep posting!!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Can I ask something of Springer?

First a question. Is this a UFO/Alien thread or a general thread? I have a sinking feeling that this is going to get ugly if it isn't given some sort of direction.

So can we define this thread so it isn't just people asking personal questions? I get the sense that this is going to scare away some people who would otherwise contribute if it weren't for their fame.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join