It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ibelieve2

sorry might be OT
but you have "normal" dreams while processing the day and others are kinda strange

have you ever got the experience that you can control the subjects of the dream?
i sometimes mix them up

@chrisonabike
maybe you should prepare for the next encounter
photos would be very interested

btw. i just watched a tv show wheretgey tried to proof that UFO sightings about 10 or 15 years ago in england could be explained naturally - they claimed that those had been the only ones that never could have been explained really
sorry if it sounds a bit confused

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I want to better understand this issue on sleep

someone you happened?

[edit on 17-5-2008 by FansItaliana]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Chrisonabike man, dont be so hard on yourself mate, describing your physical and mental self in negative ways, firstly if youre fat then I should rock at being a Sumo! and as for mentalist (what a northern word lol glad to see another northerner on here) people like willie nelson and charlie sheen and countless others arent mentalists, if anything speaking of their ideas opinions and experiences had only got them more respect for speaking out, only negativity comes from press who trust me are basically sheep! and if they DID pick up on your posts deny it, theres no hard proof its you other than your word, which if you deny it in press rips it all apart, you want to know what my friend was told as a writer (she isnt in press-hates that stuff) she was told "if you want to gain readers and attention then the way to do so is make outlandish controversial claims, but for legal reasons so you dont get sued for the LIES you are going to tell to sell papers/magazines just simply add the word ALLEGEDLY! and then its legally unable to be sued for as you are not confirming anything, also the whole from a friend crap is 99% made up as you well know but by Saying FROM A CLOSE FRIEND, they make it sound believable, trust me people arent THAT gullible man)
My friend is applauding you for coming out saying this stuff, when she did she got whole bimbo responses when she does cos of how she looks so couldnt POSSIBLY know about anything like quantum physics and trancendental meditational experiences lol despite her writing about it all, but I guess your beard will make you more believable,
And if you saw what you say with your eyes it was real, we can only imagine, I know the black things I saw werent hallucinations, although I wish they were for my sanitys sake... But like I said was it a highly electrical area,obviously a studio is lol my mate owns one but difference I mean is was it all switched on?? electrical magnetism can cause energy changes, dont know if you read my posts but anyway lol

And HULL???? you must be Mad mate lol I question your sanity on That ONLY lmao, NUFC all the way AYE MAN! (that means Yeah lmao)

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
For the people who still doubt that "Chrisonabike" is in fact "the" Robbie Williams, this is for you...

Springer... (AKA "Mark from ATS..." only backwards, er forwards... well you know what I mean
)

[edit on 5-19-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Oh yes absolutely...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

This topic has been with me for many years and I have had the occasional "he's a nutter" thrown my way.

But, I've had more people want to talk to me about my experiences or at least ask questions to settle their own minds.

My old land rover had the name of the UFO group I was involved in painted in big yellow letters all down the each side..you couldn't miss the three letters UFO.

I had loads of people wave at me with a genuine smile. I'd find people waiting in the car parks next to the landie hoping I'll come back soon so they can have a chat.

My closest friends swear blind I'm from another planet....

Regardless of what the press says, good or bad, it is the experience that you have had and shared with those around you that gives you all the knowledge that you are not crazy, off the wall, lost, misguided, brainwashed or intoxicated in any other manner... What has happened has happened and nothing will ever change that.

There are so many who want to believe and literally pray to be shown something, though they may never get to experience anything. Which is a bit of a shame, but that's the way it goes I guess.

No matter what's said, I, and a lot of others here on ATS are with you and will stand by you in OUR search for the truth on the matter.

Publicly backing down and keeping quiet will only show that those who want to keep a lid on things, have managed to do so yet again.

Did the 'passion of christ' stop Mel Gibson from making films? No..
Did the reports and criticism stop Charlie Sheene from expressing his views and supporting others of the alternative events of 911? No...

Very glad to have you with us...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GeordieRacer

away the lads..king kev's back then

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Springer man, he was safe behind people thinking it might or might not be him cos then the press cant confirm anything, to be fair man you shouldnt have posted that, if he wanted you to confirm it cos he wants press to know then ok, but I for one respect ANYONE's privacy and would not reveal his ID. BTW was Hi Mark meant to be written backwards, you cured my dyslexia man lmao

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Classic! that's hilarious Springer ...I bailed out of this thread at like page 15, glad it's still going strong though...so the natives were restless and not believing this was Rob eh?

Too funny. I see you're having fun Robbie
Just wanted to pop in and say hello...not going to ask any questions though since I am sure you've been peppered with them for days now..

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

it started to happen about 9 or 10 oclock....
there were 5 people all together...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Hiya bud

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

To be honest here who cares if he is Robbie Williams or not, he is still a human like the rest of us, who has an interest in a subject that gets brushed under the carpet too much, as far as I can see he had an encounter like some of us and wants to share it and understand it a bit more, again like the rest of us, who he is or what he does should be of no importance.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Have you talked to other celebs about UFOs? Any idea on how other musicians/celebs feel about it? (You dont have to name names)

Thanks.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

Yes I do...But I also think that port vale should be a premiership side...So your guess is as good as mine

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Rob,

Have you tried playing 'Arizona' again, with the same friends present?

Julie

link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike

it started to happen about 9 or 10 oclock....
there were 5 people all together...

May I ask if you had stranges dreams that night, or felt different in some way.

I have my reason for asking a silly question believe me

link   
reply to post by GeordieRacer

If you had to deal with BS I am dealing with behind the scenes you would uinderstand why I posted it... Additionally, I had Rob's privacy completely protected before he decided to open up. Why should anyone wonder if they are posting to him or not? That's bonkers to me, we'd have just left him "chrisonabike" then wouldn't we?

Let me do my job and you enjoy, fair enough?

Springer...

link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Well, I think on a whole most musicians i have talked to are pretty open to all this stufft.But it isn't my go to subject conversation wise...now that I'm ''Out'' as it were..I'm sure I'll get a better concensus of what people think...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibelieve2
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

sleep paralysis i tend to believe as something to do with UFO and not what the doc tell you it is.
Any more thoughts on this

i suffer terible with that actully,

dont belive its got anything to do with ufos tho,

i sometimes wake up but my body dont if you like? i cant explain it, i just feel as tho im being push into my bed and feel a burning on my back, or sometimes i freeze struggle to wake up one time my bro herd me calling for help in a whispering sort of tone i could see the room but my eyes was closed and i could here a noise getting louder and louder, at a sertain point when it gets loud id wake up freaky but been suffering from it years ever sinse i can remember anyways....

on 2 occation ive seen a ghost or a black mist or some sort standing at the end of my bed that was so scary it felt like electric running though me, witch i cant explain plus one time that happend there was 3 people in the room and thay all see it the door sucked close and slammed hard waking the rest of the house up i was shouting did you see that did you see that and turn round my girlfreind at the time & my brother was like yeahhhhh, i have no idea wot it was nore do i care just know it happend, simple!

of topic abit anyways

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

nice wish

most ppl are not aware of being a spirt and so it is most time difficult to convince them of their abilities

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join