It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by David H N
reply to post by Reconnection

Reconnection, I would be interested to know what your ideas are as to why numbers are seen repeatedly, along with synchronicities after a UFO sightings. I had many coincidences after the sightings I had, and numbers 11 11, although 44 44 these days. Thanks.

Yeah, there were a lot of coincidences at the time.Which have slowed up some what (or maybe im not looking for them )..what they were i can't write publicly....and to be honest i can't remeber clearly enough for it to have any worth....

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

thankyou...still new to this and probably will get it wrong many times...sorry if its all over the place

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
thankyou...still new to this and probably will get it wrong many times...sorry if its all over the place

You did fine on the last one.

Enjoy your stay.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by orange-light

As for his story who knows but what does he mean by a black strip of light ?

Well, the only way i can describe it is this....
A black strip materialised (it seems) out of no where...deep,deep black
about 2 to 4 inches thick with sharp edges..It started at the door of my studio and expanded until it shot out of the window at the other end....
If you want i can get my friends to add their discription if you like?
May be they'd do it more justice.....

maybe it has been asked before
but if it was deep black, how could you 1. recognize it (persumed that the sky is black to at night) and 2. idetnify it as a light

i by myself have difficulties in recognizing falling stars in the sky over the city

thanks

edit:
the discription of other witnesses might be very interested to
[edit on 17-5-2008 by orange-light]

1.... the light (?) for want of a better discription (from me that is) came through the studio...the studio itself was dimly lit

i transfered the quotation marks - if it is ok

so it was in contrast to the light of the room - ok got that

and it moved?
(edit
like ball-lightning?

i am not so familiar with such phenomenons sorry

btw. are there other threads where such phenomenons are described?

[edit on 17-5-2008 by orange-light]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
well, why cant people get there head around a black light/beam just look at soem lazers take a picture a colour it in black!!

end of the day, if the beam/lazar was some sort of scaning/data gatthing devise it would make sense why not have a black one its not so obivous there there at all @night, after all im sure the tech will be a stealth as possible...

well its intresting i'll keep reading!!!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Cheers bud....Im going to be strung from pillar to post for these errrr....posts...
I just love the site..had a sighting of my own and wanted to be part of all this...And to be honest if i could get some traffic coming this way...Then i think I'll have done a good job..everybody should read whats on this site... maybe i can get a few people interested that were'nt...maybe it'll force me to brush up on my grammer some what to..._javascript:icon('
')

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

Like a solid 2/3 inch think stripe..........

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yeah Chris..nobody's perfect.. we screw up big times lots of times.
thats why we come here (earth) in a way..

About your sighthing yes makes you wonder isnt?, i have too see ufo up and close and it makes wonder what is going on around here. I can tell you the ones from ET use cloakign device all the time, if they shut off that..woow..haha the sky will be filled with them..the only persons that can actually detect them believe or not are people who can see energy (aura, that kind of stuff)..even with that the ufo's cant hide their energy release, they can disipate it but not 100%.so if you know any legit guy around who that can do that.well ask him

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
oh my gooood it`s all so interesting.

I wasn`t really in before reading, now i cannot get enough of all this stuff, i just luv it.

Those thing haven´t ever happen to me..... why??????????

(I`ll keep reading------you`ll keep writing)

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Rob.. have you had any other strange experiences, like sleep experiences? mad dreams that you know wasnt an ordinary dream? at any stage of life.. anything thats always been in your mind relating to all this kinda stuff. If yes dont go into it here just let me know.

Peace

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

Most ,if not all hoaxers have the safety of anonymity...i have non..i'll probably be asked about this for the rest of my life and to be honest with you..If you think being accused of being a Fat,mental beardy bloke (since gone_javascript:icon('
')) does me any favours what so ever..you are slightly misguided with your thinking..how exactly does this publicity help me?...have my album sales gone up? no
do i look like a complete mentalist ...yes....
I'm here to share for as long as i think it safe....Though i do understand(some what) about your misgivings and i do hope it does nothing to affect the credibility of this site...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
is very interesting to think that "above" the heads there may be another life ...
these phenomena so inexplicable ...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2
Rob.. have you had any other strange experiences, like sleep experiences? mad dreams that you know wasnt an ordinary dream? at any stage of life.. anything thats always been in your mind relating to all this kinda stuff. If yes dont go into it here just let me know.

Peace

I was thinking of asking the board this question, I sometimes wonder about dreams and out of body experiences, to which i have had a few and are really scarey, any one else had any
Thanks

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

Re...photo's ..Something which seemed out of this world was happening...i was routed to the spot and so was everybody else...we just wanted more and were scared to move anywhere incase we missed something...And in hindsite i don't think i would or will take a photo of any thing else,if im lucky enough to see something again...I wont be able to ask if i have their permission..What if they don't want me to take a photo?If ...."They''.. exist

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Skyfloating

We all get things wrong at some point, but don't sweat it to much,
just have a good time if possible.

One question if I may, not sure if it has been answered or not, but roughly what time was it and how many of you were there.
sorry if you have answered this all ready

Thanks

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ibelieve2

do you think that dreams can be contacts?

i know that we are not just bodiies, i am a higher spirit (don.t get me wrong not in a superior way of thinking) and as a spirit i am able to seperate from my body and do kind of journeys at night

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by orange-light

do you think that dreams can be contacts?

i know that we are not just bodiies, i am a higher spirit (don.t get me wrong not in a superior way of thinking) and as a spirit i am able to seperate from my body and do kind of journeys at night

Yes I do believe that our dreams hold some sort of contact/key not sure what yet
still looking into it

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Cool.. Im not trying to derail the topic with OBEs and what not tho.. I just happen to think if he has it may tie in to recent events and help to make some more sense to him. I too have had OBE.. and sleep paralysis.. with UFO activity and its all signs to me from somebody.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hi Chrisonabike!

Oh yes - I'm a big fan of this fantastic RW!
So I have nearly 1000 pics on my PC of him!
And nearly on 50% of those pics is a mobile in his hands or near by...
So - why you didn't take any chance to make a photo of this "happening"?

PS: Robbie - I like every gramm on your body

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

sleep paralysis i tend to believe as something to do with UFO and not what the doc tell you it is.
Any more thoughts on this

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join