It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I wasn't speaking about the quality of the pictures but why there is NO pictures,
i just can't believe that no one there had no cell phone or digital camera, it just seems strange to me, a pictures could had, at least, validate the sighting, i'm not trying to discredit the story, i try to find answer on something that i think strange, it's all!

I know that everyone don't use cellphone, but a pop star with his friends certainly use it, maybe it is a cliché but it also could be true and i don't think Robbie must be worried about FBI.

""""I find this UFO report to be of suffecient quality, without pictures, to be worth considering. I don't say this due to the report coming from a celebrety but because there is no reason to think otherwise. Reporting such a thing will do nothing to enhance RW's stature, there is no monetary angle that I have seen, and as far as I have noticed, no reason to suspect mental instability on the part of RW""""

Usual member would have been descridited because a lack of evidence and this i'm sure at 1000%, i'd like to know what would happen if he had posted his story without knowing who really he is.
It make at least some commercial for him, they speak about that in the news, and this is how we know he came on ATS, so don't say there is nothing to win with that, and with all the respect is due to him and anyone, Robbie is know for having trouble with drugs and/or alchool, maybe it was just a little mass halucination!!?
All the point must checked to reach the truth.

""but because there is no reason to think otherwise"
wow this is one is a good one, i will keep it for the next time a famous member come with an incredible sighting with less proof than an usual area 51 employee that turn out to be a huge hoax.

I'm not a debunker but with the time i've learn to be more skeptic than believer in a report sighting, i had mine and i know that there is something strange around here, but if you are not glad because someone is trying to find out what is wrong on what he is reading and don't want to buy a story that come from a celebrity and then try to find answer for finaly believe in it then ok i will never post again on this board and maybe even on the whole website
I frankly don't care "to have a go" with him, if i really would i could and don't need ats for doing such things but the problem is i don't care about famous people what have they more than me except money? NOTHING so i don't see the point to glorify them and speak to them because they are him or her, and this is why i'm doing what i would do with a "normal" member, no offence to him by the way and, if there is nothing behind it, coming here and reply by himself is a very good thing
at least it proof he don't have the big head!

So before say debunker this debunker that, try, at least, try to know why some people point out what they think is wrong in a report sighting

Cheers

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by g210b

That's exactly what i think, i think most people are posting and believing it because he is Mr william!!!

I don't know if saying that to the public is really damaging to his stature, poeple are more in more believing in that stuff, especially young people and who buy robbie's album?
I think he get more profit than damage, but it's only my point of view.

And for the personal experience, it's the only one i can believe in it for sure, i'm always skeptic about what i'm reading now.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Not Everyone would be in right frame of mind to run and get a camera. I wasnt when I ran out the room shamingly, my friend who was with me though didnt falter and as see's things like this all the time got few pics on camera phone but in an earlier message on here they looked all blurry and dark but if you look really close you can see weird patterns and faces. Maybe for random reasons christonabike and buds were too in awe to do anything, I felt sick and was gone personally. I just read messages on here and my friend agreed it could be dark energies, like spacebot mentioned re: orgone etc (my friend is planning to sign up to speak to you about that stuff) and others mentioning demonic energies etc, well my matey over here is saying or dictating as females do (ouch lol) :

"Back then I was investigating Orgone and Chemtrails as well as Demonic energies and Dark Magick for articles, also Enochian Magick and Sigil work and on the point where it all happened was on other side of a wall in the house, Apparently all houses/buildings have energetic portals for energies/spirits/etc to come and go, be it cold spots/specific areas,
well where the black smoke and black spark orbs appeared in the room seemed to come from That same spot on reverse of the vortex/portal, Not saying I believe any of this but after researching Everything that comes under Unexplained/paranormal/mythology/conspiracies etc since was a nipper (she didnt say nipper but term she used only northerners in England would get) so spacebot its intriguing you referring to reich as I was reading a LOT about that also and even down to Kate Bush's music vid, Genius haha, but I have friends who are everything under sun regarding spiritual beliefs and at time none really mentioned orgone but just this past couple of months they have mentioned bad things of it, I was always suspicious yet never understood why, still looking into it, all i know is when submitted article for publishing was told I could not write about orgone, and when I mentioned black energies in a magazine they were cut out, Weird, but it was interesting you mentioning that, in the powers of karma (I dont believe in it being as is as its portrayed) but maybe what I was looking into at the time attracted some energy? trust me if I mentioned my experiences here itd be Most Demented Show (play on most haunted haha) Still a skeptic though, the most Skeptical Openminded person haha, and Deciding whether to join here, I mainly read posts rather than join in as read hundreds of boards/sites and wouldnt have time, but working on new site for my articles I am NOT allowed in print, OOOOH *ominous ooh-ing* haha (she told me to specifically Add that part lol)"

Aye Now back to me lol, I read other peoples ideas of black lines etc, Didnt apply to me or her so maybe chrisonabike finds it similar,

This is first time someone else has had a slightly similar experience though, shame there isnt any more info on it. Also been whinged at to mention she said her bit didnt write it, she's a grammar psycho lol, You should see arguments over scrabble lmao... But I get the theme, maybe what you look into looks into you, makes me NOT want to look at anything...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
it is Robbie Williams or another I believe these phenomena ...
why do one thousand polemics? Rob is a normal person like all of us who like other people have had contacts with extraterrestrials ... it's nice to share their experiences ...
understand what's really in the sky, then if it were not so ... we care, occasionally it's nice to dream and to think that someone from up there spy ...

FansItaliana (Samantha)

are denied to write in English, then apologize in advance ... I ask what Rob has tried during these paranormal experiences, what did you feel at that moment?
as has been assisting these phenomena? always fascinated me these phenomena

however it's nice to see happy, even if we lack a little as a singer, but we will wait Italian fans ...

[edit on 17-5-2008 by FansItaliana]

[edit on 17-5-2008 by FansItaliana]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
who is Robi Wiliams? any relation to Robin Williams?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

LOL not at all, Robin is an actor and Robbie is a singer, he played before in the boys band called world appart(?) then stop it for doing a solo carrer, what is better in my opinion.

Just use google, you'll get more!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

If you reported a sighting, I would accord you the same level of acceptability. I would not discount it on what was NOT available, but looked at instead the information that was brought to the table. Speculating on unavailable data reeks of a preconceived opinion.

This is not the only time on these forums where I have seen people have their stories picked at like a bunch of hungry turkeys going after one oddball fowl in the group.

And you will note that I mentioned no names in my post. I wasn't aiming my post at you, and if it seemed that way, you have my apology. This type of "investigative logic" feeds on itself, with people resorting to all types of convoluted reasoning to discredit the report, and like a snowball rolling down hill, it becomes a feeding frenzy contributed to by many.

I agree, were this an unknown member, I doubt the page count would have been so high, but about half of that is just the gushing of those dazzled by a bit of fame. The fact that RW is a celebrety makes no real difference, as UFOs have been reported by people in all walks of life.

However, you reveal something of a suspicious nature, if not a debunker clutching for a straw, with your comment on drugs and drinking. To someone taking an unbiased approach to this, your comment would sound like another sideways swipe at the integrity of the witness. Were you at present? If not, then the "question" about the sobriety of RW at the time comes off as another snide way of casting a pall on the report without actually having anything of substance with which to properly discredit it.

If you lack suffecient insight into why I say this, then you haven't read enough government documents relating to UFOs where the same baseless (meaning without any reasonable evidence) accusations and implied accusations are used to discredit witnesses. It seems to be a favorite tool in the war against serious UFO study.

As a long time UFO researcher, (amature variety), I am less than enthralled by those that want to devour a witness before there is any evidence of foul play on their part. Even vultures have the dencency to wait till life leaves the body to start in.

To me this is simply another eyewitness report of a possible UFO event. Nothing more and nothing less. It also has no greater standing than any other report, and is discussion worthy mainly for the "black light" portion of the report, IMO.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx
reply to post by blimpseeker

LOL not at all, Robin is an actor and Robbie is a singer, he played before in the boys band called world appart(?) then stop it for doing a solo carrer, what is better in my opinion.

Just use google, you'll get more!

World Apart? Robbie was in the band "Take That"! Get your facts right. And by the way, its offtopic..

Rob when you have access to the Internet again, i have some important questions on page 9 and 10. Hope youll take a look at them.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I dont agree with that like, some people may have been here because of star struck crap but most are GENIUINELY interested in not necessarily what he said but what he experienced, if anyone else had written about experiencing a black line id have posted the exact same things there to them as I am only posting as had similar experience, and seems many others here have ideas of it or have maybe had similar, the page count could possibly be high because of that, I am not being Niave, I used to work with Celebs and know some, like I said before they are just Average Joe's with careers in public eye and better hours lol, either way deserve no more respect than anyone else, look at his experience not him. I mean no offence in this mind, I dont know the guy from Adam but think all that idolatry is utter balls! never understood it, that person was right about trying to find out what it was rather than discussing who the guy is.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by David H N

I don't want to get off topic here but sacred geometry and harmonics seem to be involved in pretty much everything else so I would like to explore what it could mean in regards to UFO sightings and the likes.

I believe that physical reality is mathematical by definition. A geometric design based on numbers that repeat in cycles in order to create the phenomenon of linear time. You see geometry everywhere in nature. Many people, myself included, see the numbers 11:11 frequently and report synchronicities around it. The best way I can describe it is as if it creates a tiny rift in the time fabric and opens a portal or connection to multiple dimensions. When I see the numbers it's like time stops.

If UFOs are of a much higher frequency than humans then our physical senses cannot detect them. But sometimes we obviously do. So what is it that happens at those occasions that lowers their frequency (or raise ours?) so that we can detect them? Is it that the time dimension is somehow transcended? Or is it that they don't really "get" our time dimension, being something very particular for planet Earth, and just get it wrong from time to time? We always seem to glorify ETs as being superior but is it possible that they too can miscalculate for the simple reason that they are unfamiliar with linear time?

Regarding the 11:11 I'd love to discuss that in more detail. Maybe we can make a new thread somewhere more appropriate?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconnection

I agree with what you said Reconnection, and yes I think a thread that would be a good idea. I feel also that time seems to stands still during these number synchronicities, placing the observer in the present moment and allowing your intentions to manifest. I have experienced total stillness during one UFO sighting, no cars, birds, wind etc. Thanks.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I just saw lot of people replying to the report and believing in it just because he is RW and this you can deny it, it would have been better to first post the report under anonymous nickname and maybe later reveal who is the original "sighter".

I thought you pressed the wrong reply button and you said that to me as my previous post was talking about no pictures etc
don't be sorry i don't take it as an offence, we are discuting and in every discution there the "for it" and the "against it" but maybe i've been a bit rude so if it is the case, i apologise, english is my second language so i'm not always using the good words.

BUT it's still strange to me that for a long time sighting nobody would take an single picture.
Also, about the drug and alchool, i was refering to it because it could reveal a mass halucination, in a report sighting we must take all in consideration no?
We have the chance here to knowing more on the 'reporter' than an average joe so i'm doing with what i know, i'm not saying he is a junky or alcoolic but he is know for using some of those stuff, maybe i was under drug effect maybe NOT, but it is something to underline.

All i ask is not believing the story because he is RW but trying to find out why it could be a true sighting or not.
I noticed something strange so i post in the board, maybe i'm false and i hope but personaly i'm still a bit skeptic.

I totaly understand your view, when i joined the site i was sick of those quy asking for proof all the time but i'm starting to become like this because i'm seeing too much fake so know i need proof when a report is published, and i'm not doing any war against ufo as i'm believing in it for have had my personal sightingS, the famous belgian ufo and a few strange things like a white light ball hovering over the ground and go up and down for few minutes, like if it was landing and take off all the time, i don't know the distance but it was far.

So for ending I don't want to descredit RW but i ask people to reasoning with the fact that we know and that it COULD be a viral marketing and to not jumping in it like a crazy kangoroo, if it is a real sighting then he really should try to play that song again and prepare all the camera he have!

In the hope that you and every other will understand me, and sorry for the misunderstanding about your post, really thought it was for me

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If newspapers dont pick up on this, that would speak volumes about the "information control" conspiracy-theorists always talk about.

Consider that they pick up on every move Robbie makes...but maybe not on this

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike

As for his story who knows but what does he mean by a black strip of light ?

Well, the only way i can describe it is this....
A black strip materialised (it seems) out of no where...deep,deep black
about 2 to 4 inches thick with sharp edges..It started at the door of my studio and expanded until it shot out of the window at the other end....
If you want i can get my friends to add their discription if you like?
May be they'd do it more justice.....

maybe it has been asked before
but if it was deep black, how could you 1. recognize it (persumed that the sky is black to at night) and 2. idetnify it as a light

i by myself have difficulties in recognizing falling stars in the sky over the city

thanks

edit:
the discription of other witnesses might be very interested to

[edit on 17-5-2008 by orange-light]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hiya Rob

Firstly well done for speaking out good on ya

I was wondering if the UFO changed shape in anyway? (e.g. morphed smaller/bigger) I saw one a few weeks ago which did

Was wondering if you are 'awake' (as they say) with regards to the direction this world is headed (nwo) as the UFO phemonenon in my opinion seems to be pretty much at the centre of it?

Also have you had anymore sightings since?

Kind regards

Love and Peace

Jen

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

I dont think he was serious somehow. Unless he lives in a cocoon hanging deep beneath the earth like some creature.

Theres been a few people post those 'who is Robbie Williams' comments... stop wasting space if youre being funny, and even if you dont know him... same ..stop wasting space, who cares if you do or dont?
how does that contribute to the subject?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuebor
I can't get my head around a "black light"

Some investigative type questions if you don't mind!

Was it like a ribbon?..........yeah
Was is translucent ? ..........no
Was it opaque? ............yes
Did it reflect or was it matte finish? I can't say if it had a matte finish...the thing that passed over my head at the hotel may have been
How long was is present? about 2 seconds

WAs it rigid or did it seem to "flow".....

the only way i can describe it was it was a rigid flow

[Mod Edit - Fix quote tags]

[edit on 17/5/2008 by Sauron]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by orange-light

Originally posted by chrisonabike

As for his story who knows but what does he mean by a black strip of light ?

Well, the only way i can describe it is this....
A black strip materialised (it seems) out of no where...deep,deep black
about 2 to 4 inches thick with sharp edges..It started at the door of my studio and expanded until it shot out of the window at the other end....
If you want i can get my friends to add their discription if you like?
May be they'd do it more justice.....

maybe it has been asked before
but if it was deep black, how could you 1. recognize it (persumed that the sky is black to at night) and 2. idetnify it as a light

i by myself have difficulties in recognizing falling stars in the sky over the city

thanks

edit:
the discription of other witnesses might be very interested to
[edit on 17-5-2008 by orange-light]

1.... the light (?) for want of a better description (from me that is) came through the studio...the studio itself was dimly lit

[Mod Edit - Fix quote tags]

[edit on 17/5/2008 by Sauron]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hint:

whatever you want quoted must be between the quote bracket and the unquote bracket.

One quote bracket too many and it looks like that.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I've just been sent an email to say they have got hold of this thread..We'll see what happens

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join