It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by David H N
I believe that it would be worth trying to communicate with them yourself in this way, as it appears that with your 'Arizona' experience, that they are willing to meet you half way.

I would suggest that that would be a very dangerous thing to do. He doesn't know what group he is dealing with for a start and with the presence of something very menacing, I think it is very unwise.
Unless you can identify who "THEY" are, I would give it a wide berth.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
one question about the black beam:
in our understanding, absence of light is the presence of blackness/no light.
if you think about a lightsource, illuminating everything else than the part where the black ray is "emitted", it would look like a black ray.
but think about just a round plate, placed at the position where the shadow should fall to, and you have your black beam.
just like a dark cloud that emits this beam in nature (everybody knows how that looks like [a clowd drops a shadow down on earth, the rest of the landscape is this way illuminated]).
so could it be the other way around? or was it very obvious that everything around you stayed as bright as ebfore, but just the one beam went black? was it that black, nothing was there? was it pure blackness like a chimney from inside?
this way all what i have read so far would happen if you think about a plate in front of a lightsource (like the balls themselfes are. now if you think about someone looking throught a window of some sort, looking out of it but with the light behind you - your head would throw a shadow..):
a sharp edge is created, defining the edges of the "black beam".

was the feeling you had when seeing the thing bad, did you have a negative or a positive feeling about it?
many ppl say your story sounds creepy, but i didnt feel that way, while reading your sightings.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceweaver

If they were malevolent then I would have thought that they would would not respect free will anyway, such as the type of entities that said to be behind the abduction phenomenon. In which case it would not matter if you tried to communicate with them telepathically or not, because they can supposedly drag you out of your bed in the middle of the night and subject you to a probe or two against your will anyway. I believe that you get back what you give out so to speak, and if you have a clear intention to communicate with beings who are benevolent without any underlying fear or doubt in your mind then that is what you will receive.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceweaver

As I said it depends on what species you are dealing with as to the experience.

I have never heard of a negative experience from anyone having an encounter with the Pleiadeans. What species is it that you have been abducted by?

My guess would be grays.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
hi robbie, i'm a fan and your songs got me through some tough times.. thanks.. just want to share my experience. one sempter afternoon around 2-4pm i was at the 2nd floor balcony resting in a local hospital here in angeles city, philippines when i caught sight of a UFO. i was always interested in them but to see one for the first time was awesome! thing is, it was the old school type of thing, flying saucer disc type and it was gray and seemed to have lights surrounding it and moving fast and changing directions with no effort at all. flying in and out of a large cloud. i was ecstatic to see it so tangible and yet so disappointed cause it looked so much like the 1970's flying saucer like in the movies, but it has opened up my mind to other things as well.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I understand why Robbie don't want to post under his real name, just look the number of page for one single sighting which, i think, would not get 2 or 3 pages for an usual member as there is no proof at all and the story looks very holywoodish, an usual member would be called a hoaxer, attention seeker, etc... but this is robbie william's sighting so it is certainly true

It is strange to me that nobody had cellphone or camera with them, also, if the sighting is legit, why not try to play this song again and again and see what is happening?

I didn't read all the pages just the 3 first so pardon me if revelant proof of this sighting have been posted.

Even if i don't like your music, Robbie, i wish you the welcome here

[edit on 17-5-2008 by ufopunx]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

''''It is strange to me that nobody had cellphone or camera with them, also, if the sighting is legit, why not try to play this song again and again and see what is happening''''

Good point about the phone cam, this day and age everyone has one and I'd be filming and taking photos of anything weird, especially if its happening for over an hour.

[edit on 05/09/2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
chrisonabike

Is it possible that your experience, described in this thread, will support album sales?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yeah Riight!
He hasn't put out an album in 2 years and he's got more money than God so really.....he's not bovverd!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

That is what look strange to me, planty of time to get at least one picture of the object, and damn, he is a pop star and his friends who were there are certainly not homeless so don't tell me there was not one sigle camera there at this moment!!!

reply to post by eye open doors

Totaly possible, it could be viral crap.
Time will tel us but,frankly, i don't buy the story yet!!!!

[edit on 17-5-2008 by ufopunx]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
He asked me to so I did. He has his reasons and I respect that, he's done me (ALL of us) a favor by mentioning the site and I returned it by posting for him. That's all there is to it.

When you have millions of fans and not all of them are "stable" the drama can get intense, in my own, much smaller, way (ATS is COINTELPRO, etc...) I know EXACTLY how he feels.

Now to the TOPIC please...

Springer...

IMHO it shouldn't matter who is who, what's the point of revealing someone's private ID? Anyway, I can understand how/why this happened.

And instead of focussing on WHO the Q asked we better try to answer the Q I think.

UFO's and light-effects is something that nearly always happens when one sees UFO in the eve/ late night.

I wudnt have a clue why the black 'line' materialised in the studio tho.

The lighting (a moving / rotating ball at high speed) cud be all kinds of things:
- a way to communicate
- a way of malfunction in the UFO system
- a side effect due to the electricity (being used in the anti-gravity field)

Then the Q whythe electrical storms happen after an UFO sighting:
TIP read : www.rense.com...

It’s known that UFO’s like lighting bc of the electric power that comes from them and that’s why UFO often hang around storms or produce electrical stroms. They simply need the electrical / magnetical power to 'drive their car'

Another theory is the air surrounding UFO’s has no mass, Ufo’s need mass to travel at more then light speed. In some way there is an exchange in power field (on a magnetical level) possible (anti-gravity field). In a violent electrical storm there are collisions of electromagnetic particles. So the magnetical power builds itself up.

[Since the 50S the US has done a lot of reasearch in ' gravity control propulsion' en.wikipedia.org...]

There are High Magnetic Fields also know as Strong Magnetic Fields, read about that at: solomon.as.utexas.edu...

There exist Ultra Strong Magnetic Fields: Many fascinating physical effects occur in magnetic fields with strength exceeding the "quantum electrodynamic field strength" of BQ = 4.4 X 1013 Gauss.

So MY conclusion is: UFO’s use the Power of Magnetic Fields (they can reverse the gravity field) to travel. All on Quatum level. That’s nothing new in the Ufulogy. Due to their use of this Power Field UFO’s leave a trail of Magnetic particles when they travel, arrive or take off and that’s WHY electrical storms are produced.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hi Rob,
I'd like to ask you what you and your friends felt during and after the sightings and if anything significant happened in your lives shortly after? Did you have any weird synchronicities happening to you shortly before or after the sightings? For example, seeing the same numbers over and over again?

Any strange dreams? Do you see faces of people you don't recognize in your dreams? Have you ever seen a spirit or had a telepathic connection with anyone before?

What is it that drives you to find the answer or the explanation? In other words, what are you "looking for"?

Sorry, lots of questions but the subject is fascinating :-)

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Reconnection

Reconnection, I would be interested to know what your ideas are as to why numbers are seen repeatedly, along with synchronicities after a UFO sightings. I had many coincidences after the sightings I had, and numbers 11 11, although 44 44 these days. Thanks.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I too wish there had been pictures, but because of the computer age we live in, pictures are of no value anyway. Not to mention, cell phone pics are almost useless for examination purposes. At least that's what I've gathered from listening to our photo experts like internos and ArMap and MikeSingh.

Another point I really want to make here is that EVERYONE doesn't use a cell phone. I personally don't own one of those gadgets, as I have a personal problem hooking a microwave to my head. Not to mention that unless you remove the battery, the GPS function allows people like the FBI to listen to you even if the phone is turned off.

I find that doubting the varacity of a witness to a UFO encounter on the grounds of no pictures being available a spurious argument. It seems to smack of a debunker trying to discredit the sighting over nit picking details of little or no merit because they have nothing else to use.

If there had been low quality pictures from a cell phone, the sighting would then be under attack because they weren't quality photos with suffecient data. Damned if you do, and damned if you don't, at least to those who are determined to find fault.

I find this UFO report to be of suffecient quality, without pictures, to be worth considering. I don't say this due to the report coming from a celebrety, but because there is no reason to think otherwise. Reporting such a thing will do nothing to enhance RW's stature, there is no monetary angle that I have seen, and as far as I have noticed, no reason to suspect mental instability on the part of RW.

To me, such arguments are made simply to discredit a witness. This may be because those using them desperately want such things to not be investigated or taken seriously, or because it enhances the debunkers ego to "have a go" at a celebrety. (Some people get their jollies by trying to sound like an authority, and the bigger the target of their "debunking", the better it strokes their ego.)

As usual, when I make such in thread comments as these, I am speaking as a member of ATS, and not from the position of a moderator.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I don't know what those scientists are talking about. From living in Oklahoma a few years ago, I can witness that events like this occur all the time. Electrical storms are common there, especially in the summer, and often balls of electricity will fall from the sky and roll around until they hit something and discharge. It's quite frightening. In the right instance, it's entirely possible that such a ball of electricity could become "balanced" or "equalized" or whatnot by the rest of the electricity in the air and simply sit in the woman's living room until the storm disperses. Then it's only natural that it would discharge through whatever electrical devices are available. Makes perfect sense to me.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx
I understand why Robbie don't want to post under his real name, just look the number of page for one single sighting which, i think, would not get 2 or 3 pages for an usual member as there is no proof at all and the story looks very holywoodish, an usual member would be called a hoaxer, attention seeker, etc... but this is robbie william's sighting so it is certainly true

The story certainly hasn't much we can analyse/investigate here and yes I'd say if anybody else had posted this it certainly hadn't be taken that serious here.

What however is a point that gives wight to the story for me is less that this story comes from a celeb but like you can read in the media that this person made open and wighty changes in his interests that certainly damages him more than doing any good in the public and media.
Would you do such out of nothing?
When he had a personal experience then his makes all more sense to me.
Nothing is more convincing than a personal experience.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by g210b]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hey @chrisonabike plz come back quicklyllylyly

Or r u already back and i cannot see ya? uuuuuuuuuuuuu

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Ay up Chris. Not sure about the yellow striped ship but I've had lots of experiences with the lights you mention, at a place in the Peak District called Parsley Hay near Buxton. The lights do seem to be able to communicate with you and are psychic too and do like music. It's weird but I've been seeing these things for fifteen years all over Staffordshire and Derbyshire hills (I'm from Stoke too) and I love them. If you want to see them they may come down, though come in flaps. We use a communicator to make contact which is a dynamo torch, they seem to love it. As you said they seem to appear then disappear from sight then reappear later. Do you get the impression they are angels Chris? I like the music thing next time I'm in the Peaks I'll take a loudspeaker and play some of your music from a highpoint and try to gain contact. They seem to travel in similar coloured pairs of amber, orange, white, yellow, smaller red ones while we once were surrounded by them and a big sparkling white one appeared like a Catherine wheel. It then turned into the most beautiful pure white light like something out of the bible, so beautiful and came a couple of feet from us. This was followed by a mothership donning us four times............................. wacky races or what? You had a God given amazing experience there Chris, I really do believe those lights you saw were angels.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
are denied to write in English, then apologize in advance ... I ask what Rob has tried during these paranormal experiences, what did you feel at that moment?
as has been assisting these phenomena? always fascinated me these phenomena

however it's nice to see happy, even if we lack a little as a singer, but we will wait Italian fans ...

FansItaliana

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join