It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Who is Robbie Williams?

Just jokeing. Of course I know.
But who hmm is "Britney Spears?"

(I just wonder a little about those 'who is..' posters. Why not do a search on the internet first and post after if you couldn't find anything?)

Hello Robbie,

Knebworth. Come undone. Did that woman you took on stage bite you in the neck first? Looks like she knew what she wanted. Great scene. And great song of course.

To the Topic:

1) The big Ball

Originally posted by Springer

original email from Robbie Williams
It was dusk and, suddenly, a big ball of light appeared over the san fernando valley. We were standing on my balcony at the time. When the song finished it disappeared .......when we played it again it came back on...once again, when the song finished it disappeared.......this happened 4 times.

With a quick search on the net I found this:

"I stood on the balcony and there was this big ball of gold light that turned up - we thought it was Venus or Mars or something," he said.

www.contactmusic.com...

That article is contradicting because Venus and Mars are rather small objects in the night sky. But you talk about a big ball of light.

-> How big was it now really?

In the same article they suddently speaks of 2 balls.

"After that a massive electrical storm started and these two big massive balls of light started dancing in the sky. It was like a whole light show for about an hour."

-> Were it 1 or 2 balls?

edit: read your email again. 1 ball but 2 search lights after..correct?
that article seems messed.

2) The Strip

Originally posted by Springer

original email from Robbie Williams
a black strip of light a few inches thick came in through the studio door and stretched about 20 feet or so (the length of the studio) and went out through the opposing studio window.

-> That strip is interesting. I never read about such till now. Was it star and stright or flexible and bown?

-> How did it disappear?

-> Were really no marks left on the door and the window where it 'stick through'?

Thank you and welcome on ATS.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by g210b]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hi everyone... and Hi Rob

I got to page 7 and realised that everyone is just having a field day on this one.
Have to go to bed soon, so I just wanted to add a couple of things, and forgive me if someone from page 7 to here has already mentioned this.

Robbie....

Have you tried playing the same music 'Arizona' again since?.. maybe it's worth a try. Also get all the same people back in the studio and try it again. You never know what might happen.

Rob, what do you believe it was? Do you think it was something man-made from our planet? Do you believe in ETs? and do you have any earlier experiences?

I had a UFO sighting when I was 14! this involved a ball of light that split into two... been looking out ever since, but haven't been lucky yet!

Good luck with everything. Hope you get an answer soon.
Julie.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hey Robbie,

Thanks for coming out for the real people, the people that do beleive that there is something out there and near us.

The universe is too big of a place for us to be alone.

Th UK press are giving you such a hard time right now and do you know what???? When all of the sightings that have taken place are revealed to be true and full disclosure has happened........the UK press won't say sorry, or in deed say ' that bloke bloke Robbie Williams......he was right after all'. That is how fickle they can be. One minute a mega star..the next they sweep you under the carpet. They done the same thing to David Beckham in 1998 after the world cup. Rememeber that Robbie?

Anyway....thanks.

Also thanks for playing at Highclere castle for the Vodafone employees Ball a few years ago. A friend of mine is best mates with Ant Macpartlins wife....and he called me to say you told them you were there that night doing a set. Everyone was rocking with the thought of seeing you!

To all the people who don't know who Robbie Williams is.....he appears to be a top bloke. Loved by millions in the UK. And I think I can safely say that everyone on here wishes you all the best with what ever those loser journo's throw at your goodself.

I will be keeping an eye out for any updates on what you may find/have found.

Regards

Greg

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Gregandgemma]

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Gregandgemma]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Robbie, hi by the way. These friends that were with you on the day of your sighting, are they as famous as yourself? dont worry im not asking for names its just i think it would look better for yourself if they were famous & could back up your story. as you know the press in the UK are not exactly kind to people.

Good luck mate.

Lee

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Rob,

one more thing.... Does Rudebox have any connection with sightings... or were they just lyrics that fit in?

Take care

Julie

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
admin edit: let's not use this thread for "entertainment networking".

please... take it to U2U if you want to discuss other topics or start a new thread.

[edit on 5-16-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi Just to change wording of my message then will start a new thread with bits left out, Me mentioning my friends articles came under entertainment networking, really it wasnt just me mentioning she sometimes includes other peoples stories/quotes in the mags (they are spirituality based ones btw)

And...
Hi Candyfloss, Did you mean me mentioning my friend who writes Spirituality/Paranormal etc articles?? the same one whos working on the tv show commissioned? "Other celeb posting here with the journalist friend who's thinking about starting a paranormal show" Im not at all a "celebrity" lol

Also the black strip photo's someone posted here isnt like what I saw, not sure if its what Chrisonabike saw as our experiences seem different. But still weird.

Another theory for his is was he in a highly electrical environment (studio as said) but was anything On, as scientists have said highly electrical environments can trigger some magnetism and mass hallucinations, (thats my other friends skeptical theory on it)
My experience didnt fit that description but spybots Reich description was relevent...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Rob stated,

These well could have been Hollywood search lights..but they would have had to have been on steriods .....I would say they danced around a 40 mile radius

I have seen the lights you speak of and noticed your use of the word 'danced'. Did the bright lights appear to be dancing at times?
Did you get a feeling that 'they' could read your thoughts?
Just one more question, if you don't mind. At any time during your
sightings....... did you hear an extremely irritating low pitched humming sound?

Welcome to the ATS Robby.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
so has anyone on here even heard of this type of thing before, i mean a dark shadow like object entering and leaving a room it seems bizarre.

when i was a kid i found a book in my parents room so i looked in it and they had written down loads of things in it about what had happened in the house unbeknown to me at the time, basically they thought the house was haunted and in it was written things like "bed moved away from wall" "objects gone missing" " loud noises like running up and down upstairs hallway" but one thing written was about how my dad and his friend were in the living room when the door handle rattled and it startled both of them but what really ended up scaring them was a dark shadow like a fog came through the door and passed through the livingroom into the kitchen then disappeared, they both ran from the house and my dad came and stayed at my nans which i remember because it was the only time he had ever stayed there, the story amused me because my dad was a big man and not scared of much. im only mentioning it because thats what i was reminded of when reading about the black light.

forgive my grammar and writing style or should i say lack of it

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by R-evolve

Yes, sounds like smokish things I saw too

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Andy, I'm thinking those kind of questions are not wanted here, that kind of talk is tabloid fodder.

Chrisonabike, not sure you made the wisest of moves revealing yourself, maybe you should have posted your experiences using your alias.

Anyways, the black beam is the thing that makes this story stand out more than anything and it seems there are occasional sightings of them, take a look here sitfu.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hi - well seems to have been quite an eventful day...

I am curious though - have you (Robbie) seen any video clips or photographs that are in anyway similar to what you saw that day - as your description sounds fairly specific and unique to any that I have come across so far?

The recent trend as far as I see it has been a spate of pretty professional cgi clips to horribly amateur cgi clips to the more compelling images of lights in the sky (that can't be readily cast aside as lanterns)

These video clips in Saltcoats (Scotland) and of course Phoenix seem to be of a particular (popular model) type of craft- a 21st century design perhaps? Perhaps what you saw was the test model...

I find it fascinating how a lot of images of ufos tend to reflect the graphical and aesthetic design culture of the decade that they were taken in with the odd exception of course - which is where your description comes in, I think it'd be really interesting to get your friends who witnessed this to recall their descriptions also - it may bring forward other witnesses perhaps with photographic evidence who have keeping schtum till now..

Anyway - I applaud you for speaking out

ps I'm not a Rangers fan but sorry on behalf of Scotland for what they did to your home town! Stay happy and keep writing - berth

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

I'm interested in the 'Black light' too.. did it seem to have any 'depth' to it.. like 3d if you know what I mean.. or just as a 2d 'shadow'.

Did it have an 'Outline'? like a border of light or even darker 'light'?

Did you notice if any of the studio electronics were messed up afterwards?

Was there a temperature change as it occurred?

Did it leave any impressions on items it was cast upon?

I agree guys..
Can we keep the questions in reference to the OP please?..
If he's gotta sift through a bunch of star struck crap to get to the legit questions he's gonna get pretty bored and we won't get any answers.. as well as looking pretty dumb to anyone else that may want to share their experiences.
Cheers. T

COAB..
I'm interested as this is one of the few 'up close and personal' encounter experiences and I think I've seen this 'blacklight'.

Someone else also asked if you felt any 'presence'

Did you feel as though there was any direct attempt at communication?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Keep it up Rob only another 1000 questions to answer and counting.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This thread has done well (thank you ATS members) other than a couple grumps who probably don't get out much and one or two understandable "star struckers".

Friendly REMINDER STAY on the TOPIC of the thread please, the TOPIC is RW's sighting NOT the music biz, NOT how unimpressed you are with celebs, or anything else.

I have cleaned the thread up and expect it to move forward ON TOPIC.

thanks and carry on...

Springer...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by carslake

Yup! Lots of reading here. Perhaps it would be a good idea to compile a list of questions. It does take a long time to go through everything! (Like the stargates are real thread. wooooooow.)

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ayeup Chrisonabike (blimey Robbie is easier to type!)

Right fella, if you are ever in my neck of the woods in Scotland (Darlo lad moved!) you should try and check out Bonnybridge.

This place has had numerous sightings of UFO's and is well known for it. Due to the volume of sightings in Bonnybridge I would have to say there has to be something in it...........especially now that more info has been made public like.

Anyhoo, if you do come over get in touch with the big yin (Billy C) as he is in the new X-Files movie due out soon and I am sure he will have a tale or two to tell!!

Take care,
Dean Widd (Stirling - Scotland)

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I work in Bonnybridge and have done for the past or so years. Never seen anything major there recently besides a few 'moving stars' which could be satellites or something - but there was an interesting UFO flap in the nineties; at that time I was staying in a village known as 'Shieldhill' part of the 'Falkirk Triangle' if you want, now back then i seen a lot of stuff from my bedroom windows when i was in my teens, which ultimately peaked my interest in ufo's - how can you explain 'moving stars' turning at right angles and disappearing/reappering.

Totally fascinating and the sole reason I believe that something extremly odd is going on in the world.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Smugallo]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join