It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
when the craft flew over head did it create a mirage effect or could you see any flaps or panals on the underside! and apart from thinkin wat the [snip] was that did you both feal ok after the event!
Respect to RW for posting his thoughts and having the balls to tell the world what he thinks, if only more people would do that and stop pretending everything was ok with the world!

fleet

Mod Edit: Censor circumnavigation. Please see ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 16/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I applaud Mr. Williams for sharing his story with us here at ATS. With the recent mainstream news of British releases of their 'x-files',Britain releases batch of files on UFO sightings hopefully all the british tabloids will gain wind of this thread through the powerful system of tubes called the 'inter-web', and kick themselves for ridiculing Mr. Williams instead of providing him an opportunity to tell his side of the story, and selling thousands of copies of their rag in the process. I guess that comes from being the number one British solo artist in history. (Ironically, as an American, I am unsure if I have ever really heard his music, although I must have, right?) Personally, I fault the same system of Tabloids, and their insatiable needs, for the death of Princess Diana. (above and beyond the possible ritualistic/esoteric connections/causes discussed at length here at ATS) So thank you Mr. Williams for stepping up to the plate, and not allowing the yellow journalists to sway your opinions or decisions.

In regard to the two separate incidents, I sense that in some ways, although isolated, they are somewhat connected. The experience with the triangular craft probably was one of the nexus points in the creation of the song "Arizona" that 'interacted' with the phenomena that was experienced. Some of my recent research leads me to believe that the intent of the mind can have profound effects on future outcomes in regard to what the mainstream calls 'metaphysical' energies. That the intent and life experiences that were 'put into' the song, can convert to other forms of 'energies'. The simplest example is the way that audiences respond to certain performers and performances. In regard to the song 'Arizona", I think that the energies of the people who were listening to it with Mr. Williams amplified the messages that he embedded consciously and subconsciously. Think about the excitement anyone one of would feel hearing an unreleased track from a world superstar coupled with all the other energies were put into to the song to get to that point (writing, recording, mixing, mastering). All that energy. Maybe I am off base, but it almost seems like common sense if you forgo what we are taught about what energy actually 'IS'.

And in regard to the second incident, it seems to me that some sort of communication was occurring to a degree, and that for some reason, that caught the attention to some one/thing that then spanked you with some energy, and then did some sort of surveillance. Perhaps it is the intent and energy put into the song that sparked (pun intended) the attention, but I would recommend that Mr. Williams be very careful. I almost feel that if any sliver of the UFO/Reptilian/Mind Control stuff that Icke speaks on is real, there is a very real possibility that what prevents Mr. Williams from the same amount of success here in the US as elsewhere in the world and is part of the same 'force' behind the dark ribbon that spied on him and his friends.

Perhaps it is not a fair question to ask, but I wonder if Mr. Williams has ever been approached and then rebuffed any 'offers' or something like that from shadowy elite types. I am not being literal, but to a degree it would be interesting if he ever had an experience that left him baffled in that way. Perhaps he said yes to some, but no to others....

Then again, perhaps Mr. Williams telling his stories here combined with the timing of the British X File releases are are all a part of the same Cointelpro program, and he already said Yes, Yes, Yes, and is only here to dupe us already here and drive more new traffic to the sweet sweet honey pots at ATS. Right Springer? (wink)

DocMoreau

[edit for grammar]

[edit on 16/5/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Thank you for posting your sightings, it takes a lot of courage to share this kind of information, especially from someone who is so well known. I would say that the majority of sightings go unreported for fear of ridicule, so I really admire him for coming forward with this.

Your sighting reminds me of a case in Switzerland, where scientists if I remember correctly were able to communicate with lights in the sky using torches. The UFO 's apparently flashed on an off, when the observers turned their torches on and off. I can't remember where this happened exactly, but it was well documented and filmed. I remember reading it in the magazine 'The Unexplained'.

This demonstrates that the UFO's or more importantly the beings who pilot them, can communicate with us directly or indirectly. Your song 'Arizona' is a way of opening potentially millions of peoples minds to the possibility of life beyond this planet, and that these beings from elsewhere I feel would be aware of this. I suspect that this could be why they responded to your song in the way they did.

Songs about UFO' and the beings behind them are rare, and I applaud you for writing it. Hot chocolate wrote one song about a sighting they had called "No Doubt About It", which went to number one, and then there was The Carpenters "Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Craft". John Lennon who ofcourse was a believer, wrote about a sighting he had in one song, and Elvis Presley too had several sightings including one over his home, so I feel strongly that these beings would certainly take note of musicians who are willing to write music about them.

I suggest that it is quite possible for you to even meet them, as I feel that they are willing to meet people half way. David Bowie's song "Starman" (Bowie had several sightings too), which is one of my favourite songs of all time, wrote decades ago how, "There's a Starman waiting in the sky, he would like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'll blow our minds", which is true I believe. Also in the same song "Let the children use it" is our generation, and I know that we have the opportunity to make direct and open contact with them. "If we sparkle he may land tonight" refers to this contact I believe... he was years ahead of his time.

I and everyone I have spoken to about you coming forward about your interest in UFO's, admire you for doing so and think it is a cool thing to do. I suggest that if you were to try and communicate with them, referring to them as 'beings from elsewhere' is a good approach rather than aliens or extra terrestrials. Peace.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
cut the guy some slack people. Hows he supposed to respond to all of this?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hi Robbie,

I have a question but before I ask it I want to say that my ex girlfriend and my Sister saw you at Knebworth and they came back in total awe from the experience you gave them, i don't think they are ever going to forget that day, that's a seriously powerful gift you have there Mr Williams, anyhoo...

My question is, were you interested in this subject from an early age or is it a result of these recent events that have peaked your interest?, i got hooked from an early age, i think Close Encounters started it for me. I'm sure people think i'm a bit loopy because you will often see me in the middle of a field at night looking up at the stars waiting and wanting to see something. I have seen two sightings the best one was seeing orbs at sea from a boat trip to The Isle Of Man from Whitehaven, my friend was so freaked out he wouldn't talk about it again, i think his brain refused believe it was something out of the ordinary.

BTW as for your Medicated tag line.. I too am Medicated and wouldn't be having the pleasure of writing this because I would quite simply be dead, and i'm not ready to see what's on the other side just yet, think i'll do it the normal way and grow old gracefully, i'm just a young lad at 34.

All the very best to you Robbie,

Kind Regards

October

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hello Chris/Robbie,

Extremely brave for you to reveal you experiences in light of your being a huge celebrity (not a celebrity worshiper myself though). I truly hope you aren't targeted by the MSM as a David Icke replacement.

I've had many strange experiences most of which are very, very vague - except the first at age 7 or 8; for most just little bits of details are clear but the other bits are hazy. I wrote-up my first experience on ATS in response to another thread started a few days ago. Perhaps you might undergo hypnotic regression to test for anything else that might have happened.

Thank you for adding confidence to the rest of us that these things happen to all different people regardless of public status and material wealth. I wish more people would open-up and help the rest to accept that we're not crazy because we've experienced (and remembered) something they haven't - maybe they're jealous or envious! Maybe ATS could open a Close Encounters board just for experiences to be relayed.

Will keep an eye on the thread...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Give robbie a break. He's here for intelligent discussion. Now lets give him some.

The experience about the object coming into your apartment is really quite interesting. It's the first experience i've ever read about a UFO doing such a thing. If you were alone i might think perhaps as i would with anyone who posts such an experience as "drugs, hallucinigen". However that you have witnesses with you who saw the same thing it totally blows that out of the water. Quite interesting. The same as the Light appearing when playing the song and disappearing when not. I've never heard of a UFO reacting to music, and i've read many many experiences.

The only thing i can think of with an object with a square or triangle shape flying 200 - 300 feet high and being silent is a B2 stealth bomber. I've heard a report of them being very very silent even in take-off. but for it to have lights on.... hrmmm..

Anyways. interesting experiences.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

I just hope that you know what you're doing Robbie. You do realize that every word you type here will be scrutonized by the media, and will attract a lot of nonsense to this site and your persona.

I understand that the exposure could be great for this site and for disclosure, on the other hand I'm afraid that you are going to be used for someones disinfo agenda.
This could easily take a wrong turn for you and this site.

I hope that you keep your eyes open and that you are very careful with the info you release to the media. Especially with the type of info on this site, it can easily be used to make you look bad, or mad.

Well having said that, I would like to welcome you to ATS, and I hope you'll enjoy your time here, may you find some answers.

Can't resist: I've always loved your music, and I think your one of the best entertainers ever.

Also, I think you are very brave for standing up and speaking your mind.

Good luck and be careful Robbie.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I havent read the thread, i first want to say to Robbie: dont let them get to you.
Keep doing your things and keep trying to find the answers you are looking for.

But hey, from what i know of you (tv and stuff) you dont care about press#s and what people think about you. The perfect attitude in this "scene".

P.s, please, start making music again someday in the future. I am still enjoying your songs everyday.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Robbie, first off welcome to ATS, and thanks a mil for your honesty and all round coolness on the thread.

I was really taken aback by your responses, and I'm pleased to see that you seem like a geniunely good guy.

Anyway... back on topic.

You must be applauded for coming out with your experiences, I'm sure there are countless others that have kept quiet for the sake of their careers. Nice that you've got your priorities straight.

I'm an artist, designer etc... A very visual person. I've been trying to get a clear image in my head of what you saw. And perhaps with a little back and forth I could render a very realistic impression there of.
A picture speaks a 1000 words does it not?

The thing that baffles me above all, is the black light thing... reminds me of the Movie The Abyss, based on the book of the same name by Orson Scott Card (A recommended sci-fi author!!). An alien sentient travels through coridors etc as a kinda tube of water. The alien manifests itself through the water... with a powerful enough mind, why couldn't you physically represent yourself through thought?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Nice to have you on board, you've got some nuts, ill give you that. Your experiences sound rather interesting, especially the reaction to music.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by mrmanuva]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
What Mark has kindly written for me here would cause a stink for many reasons..I would ask you As kindly as possible just to take my word for it.....And now that im on(Mark) can you take off my U2U please.....Any time i've attempted to post as my self on any site..It always goes T!TS up for one reason or another.....I just want to share what i have seen.. So,now im here.......any questions ....On topic ..I will gladly answer..Anything else i'll have to ignore..thankyou in advance...
rob

Hey Rob, i had a similar sighting a few days ago. Its was black craft, triangular, but it also made no noise, like your sighting. Although the craft ive seen had no yellow stripes (maybe they had but didnt seen it) it had lights on the 3 corners. Two white lights and one red one. Now it isnt quite clear out of the email if the craft you saw had lights on it also, but in my opinion it is important to know, if the crafts were similar.
Because that would make it slighly more easy to identify it as man-made or alien.

Your Sighting was in the USA and mine in Holland. I guess that if the craft you saw is American man-made it would not fly over Holland. I mean, what would the USA have to gain with flying their secret craft over a small country on the other side of the planet. So thats why i think it is important to compare as much sightings as possible. Aliens would have their own reasons to fly wherever they want, a country with secret technology wouldnt do that.

So to make a long story short, i think that if some specific "ship" flies all over the planets the chances of it being alien are bigger than when it only is seen over one countryu or area.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
ummm who is robbie williams?
The story is pretty interesting though,

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Recently I had a revalation on the BBD or Black Triangle sightings, I know for a FACT (confirmed by my sources that I will not disclose) that it is named TR-3B Astra, this is 100% founded in fact and hopefully it will be revealed as such in the near future.

I have been sighted in JSC by one of my sources and ofcourse I have no memory of this and this craft was involved.

As far as I understand people with genes (presumedly related to the Pleiadian or whatever you'd like to call them) are being taken and from what I understand it's quite a large amount of people.

Robbie, have you had any symptoms of the abduction phenomena? missing time, sleep paralysis, depression, anxiety, insomnia, nose bleeds or any other strange occurances?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
i'm some guy who hangs here anonymously.props to robbie for taking a stand

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Anonymous ATS

yeah, What im doing now..is probably very stupid..Oh well just an experiment...and what the press have been doing ? they would have done any way.... Regarding anything else i'd be into..or not as the case quite often is....

Aah well, *snip* the press Rob. If they wont bash you about this they will do it about some other topic. Why, because they are rats who only get food if they sell their *snip*. To me and much others its a blessing to know. Now they are laughing about us, but in about 5 years they will be making excuses for it

To me you're a hero, i wished there were other people with influence who spoke out about this topic, because its clear there are more celebs on this site.

The fact is, famous people have fans, famous people like you have millions of fans. And fans will think about things because there idol does too. I know for sure a lot of your fans will not trash the chance of alien life anymore, they will think about it, maybe research it. Why? because they know you do too. Thats how it works, so it only is a good thing to get people with influence to speak up. I hope you are the first of many.

How's it going with the observatory you are/were planning to buy?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Jibbs

yeah man,, a big physical side ..they've done so well..Bristol and hull in the final should be a craker...i managed hull on football manager so im on their side for that one..hull and stoke in the prem ... the worlds gone mad

Hehe football manager. I managed to get Ajax back on top of the world, what a game. By the way, didnt you pay us (Ajax Amsterdam) a visit in the past and participated in a training?

Whoops, guess im going a bit offtopic.
Rick

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Welcome Rob to ATS forum

Thanks for sharing your fascinating story. I would like to ask some questions if I may?

1. How close were you to the balls of light? What was the nearest distance they came to you? How big would you say they were? You said they lit up the valley- how wide was the ambient light spread about from them? What was your first impression when you saw them? Did you feel they were a good thing or a bad thing?

2. Do you feel that the balls of light were in some way responsible for the lightening hitting the balcony? Did you feel threatened and scared when this happened? Did you feel it was the ball of lights giving a warning or just showing you a demo of light? Making a point that they know?

3. When the song Arizona was playing, did you or any of your group feel in communication with the balls of light? What impression did anyone get while listening to the music and seeing the lights? Did anyone get a distinct thought while this was happening that could have been sent by the lights?

4. The dark strip concerns me greatly. What were your impressions of it? I'm wanting to know feelings and impressions. Did you feel like a dark cold energy came into the room? Did anyone feel any joy sucked out of the room or anything less in any way? It seems to have been made up not only of an absence of light but had the ability to consume it as it lengthened. Were drugs in the room and were they being consumed or alcohol? (You don't need to answer that) but its something to think on.

5. Could the spotlights in the clouds just be spotlights on the ground that went through the clouds? Or did you feel they emanated from the actual clouds? Did you think they might be UFO's cloaked in the clouds sending out the spot lights? What purpose do you think these had? Again I am wanting feelings and impressions.

6. Now here is the clincher: Did you feel there was any missing time at all? Was there any point of the evening where it felt disjointed? or any point where things werent discussed that normally would have been? Do all the people involved still talk about this or have some shut down and don't want to know? Did you feel at anytime like there was an abduction scenario or a screen memory (where you feel the memory doesn't fit the emotions felt or what you recall?)

I wonder if in fact the lightening was not actually lightening but a beam sent from a ufo? Possibility? Maybe you were abducted and put back with a screen memory of the lightening? Or does the whole evening go seamlessly? With no breaks?

These are just some of the things I was wondering

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hello Robbie,

I am asking this so I can tell my friends I've had a direct reply from Robbie Williams and secondly to answer my questions.

1.Have you thought about doing an alien concept album?

2.Have you being in contact with Reg Presley?

3.The sunbed sighting seems to be an earth based craft. In your situation could you believe the media have invested in high technology from the government to enable them to obtain risky pictures to enable more profit and power?

Thanks

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hello Rob, I have a couple of questions for you about your sightings.

When you saw the UFO's did you sense a strange stillness, and eerie calm, for instance did birds stop singing during the encounter?

Did you experience any missing time at all?

Often witnesses to UFO's experience a timeless state called the "Oz Factor". I once experienced this stillness when seeing an oval shaped craft outside my home in Chislehurst, it had circular windows clearly visible across it's middle section, and a pulsating red light underneath. At fist glance it was moving much like an insect would, it was at least 50' across, and was translucent. The craft I saw then made a hyper jump at incredible speed from right to left (over a mile), then stopped suddenly. It slowly became brighter, and was no longer transparent... it continued to increase in brightness, until with an intense flash of light vanished. It left me in no doubt that these are inter-dimensional beings, and possibly time travelers.

respect and peace

[edit on 16-5-2008 by David H N]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join