It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.A.U. 9/2008 = End of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Closed- door Congresional sessions have occured four times in 176 years. Leaked information on this recent closed- door session reveal not only talk of new surveillance provisions,but were also bluntly warned about: The imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008: The imminent collapse of U.S. federal government finances by Febuary 2009:The possibility of civil war as a result of the collapse:Advanced round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government:The use of REX84 detention camps for those rounded-up. disinter.wordpress.com... www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-5-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Closed congress really concerns me. I mean... will any of those congressmen speak out in public? Why ISN"T anybody risking their lives for the truth? I know I would... although... I hear they don't threaten your life, but your family and friends.

I feel a deep sorrow for the people who don't look around and smell the coffee.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The U.S. banks are now insolvent.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The weapons are clean and ready

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What does it mean for an average US citizen?

If one makes 150k a year, what exactly will happen to HIM?

And what's the purpose of crashing the US?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Can you produce proof of the American banks insolvency?

Also, to poster originator; I will believe it when I see it.

However if I were to Speculate...

"If" This administration is willing to push war without ceasing, or flinching... peers of the administration need to stand up for our government's right to function in a balanced economical-manner.

If the Republican's who have the reigns this 4 years POP the system, it was planned this way.

No fool who handles a budget this size, would not know the consequence of a multi-trillion dollar budget deficit.

Watch the news for a continued liquidation of American Currency Internationally. Watch the news for an absolute death knell blow to weaken the dollar, and it to be made more equal to a Yuan, Rupee, and Peso. Watch Oil continue to grow, watch Gold continue to grow.

I wouldn't even be surprized if our new intra-national dollar wasn't backed by our new Federal Reserve of invested Oil companies.

I also wouldn't be surprised, if all of the oil companies merged and formed a privatized government subsidiary conglomerate just for this purpose. It will be disguised as the way to repair the out of control profit, and then benefit the average consumer by eliminating the competetive market.

Here is your gas price solution. Mexico Did This already with PEMEX

In one streamlined move we could also adopt a standardized healthcare system thanks to Canada and Permission from the Big-Pharma Shareholders, along with our elimination of competing oil company profits.

Good and Bad, the beginning will take much getting used to for some. I'm glad I can speak spanish.

-ADHD

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I hate to be a one-liner. I think that about sums it up.

How can it just take a free-fall like that with no downwards slope?

-ADHD

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ADHDsux4me

Well our dollar in a sense has been pegged to oil for awhile now. We cut a deal with the Arabs to buy and sell all oil in dollars so that would force all the governments of the world to have stashes of dollars to prop up our dollar. Well recent events have occurred and several countries are refusing to do oil in dollars countries like Iran, Iraq, and Venezuela. Well this started hurting the dollar because these are some big oil producing countries who are refusing to buy up our dollars. So recently you have even heard of countries like China who are actually starting to dump the dollar.

So with oil at the price that it is what happens if a country like oh Iran comes in and says here everyone buy their oil from me and Ill give it to you for $20 a barrel BUT you have to use euros....everyone will buy from Iran in euros and it will collapse the dollar. Rumors are Iran has threatened to so this and that is why we are at their doorstep. It will ruin our financial market as we know it. Our monetary system is a joke and I dont know if it will happen in december but I do think things will start to go into play soon.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Now that we have covered U.S. banks are insolvent , question is the timeframe. The grave economic situation we are in , lends truth to this article.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Everything points to the North American Union and the Amero..www.youtube.com...

top topics

join