It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just finished "THE KEEPERS" by jim sparks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
it took me a full 20 hours to read the 222 page book. Ive spent about 10 hours listening to jim sparks at web sites like exopolitics.org.uk... and i figured id read his book. I jumped over to amazon and got a copy for 12 bucks, no biggie.

I really enjoyed reading this book, his recall of his experience was fasinating over and over again,... for someone like myself who has been a believer since early jan of this year, his book has really helpped me with the abduction fears that have..

i play around online and have heard tens of hours of interviews, hundreds of abduction files online. and i will continue to be interested until i die.

it feels good to believe in jim spark's encounters. and im glad to have people like him around as a true messenger, even linda moulin howe is awesome. dr. greer why not hes cool. im sure greer has changed over the last few years but thats only due to a rise in conciousness.

its a recommended read. for someone who believes with 75% of his heart yet needs the other 25% intellectual boost to get over the doubt.

ive even decided to make an effert to learn the alphabet that taught him, he has the characters in his book.

has anyone else read the book. Or better yet does anyone actively persue this subject WITHOUT being distracted by CGI debates and "why wont the government disclose" topics. although that is a good topic to discuss.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
And with all that you read what did ring true with your nature of being, what made you say hey everything in this book is just as real as you or me, anything at all?

Just curious, what did the major points of the book try to point out?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

I like Jim Sparks too. Frankly, I believe he is telling what he knows to be true, despite lack of solid proof. For him to really seal the deal (in my mind) would be to show this alledged 'black box' that the grey's gave him. I would love to see it.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
whats funny about the fact that i believe his book is not from jims words at all.. near the end of the book, he asked a few of his well respected friends to write what they have learned in all their years of UFO investigation.. sorry i cant write it all out now. im at work, you know the deal... ok ok lemme look for a some parts that i highlighted..

hers a snipit from one of the friends.

"I've been a student of ET phenomena since 1991. The first seven years of information came completely from television and an occational newspaper article. Many of the programs on the Discovery, A & E, HIstory and Sci Fi Channels contain significant truths about our alien visitors. These programs also frequently contain disinformation in order to give others a reason to disregard the fact that beings are coming to Earth from other planets. Presenting information in this manner can help those who cannot deal with the truth adjust slowlyto the fact that alien visitors are coming to earth. In other words, those who are afriad of the truth are given an opportunity to stay in denial of this truth until they are ready to adjust to the facts in the case."

" the mere fact that we do not know or understand something does not change the facts in the case. Beings simliar to us are coming to Earth and are among us. YOur decision to believe that this statement is not true will not change the fact that they are here and have been for a long time."

so these were supporting comments by those who know and have intimate time spent with jim, and they of course have read the book.

im not trying to "bible thump" the fact that aliens exist, i just had to provide a sample for you for now.. check out the book... its worth it more so if your a skeptic..phew

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

he has shown other the small cuts on the hands though.. but yeah the black box would have been nice.. even a photo of his guest room, with the footprints.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

And with all that you read what did ring true with your nature of being, what made you say hey everything in this book is just as real as you or me, anything at all?

Just curious, what did the major points of the book try to point out?

the facts the really ring true are when i listen to jim sparks audio interview, im suspicous of people for the most part, but when im able to hear his voice and (yes this will sound funny) follow his breathing paterns i dont detect any lies. my nature of being is not tied down by anything religious in fact the feeling of being spiritual is strong and always has been, and that spiritualness does not conflict with my pondering of alien existence it almost responds as if it wants to know more..

now that im seeing grown men dressed up in suits at press conferences in washington trying very hard for the amnesty movement (that mean we want the people who have been convering up the evidence of UFO's to come forth, and when they do we promis not to hurt them for being so secretive all these years) makes me feel like this is a real movement going on.. especially with the mexican body of government being the first to release some video of UFO's.

i dont know man its hard to say why i believe, in my own thought process it's like this...everyday you hear people talk about "dumb" people, you know when your driving, or when you call customer service, or go through the drive through, it seems like everyone is being called dumb.. so i say to myself, "im glad im not dumb enough to fight the truth, im glad i was not a skeptic out the womb, not like im any better, i just feel more whole."

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Since you're a fan of his I'm going to give you one small bit of advice. It goes like this:

"Never meet your hero's."

I saw Jim give a lecture at a conference last year and after he spoke awhile I wrote in my notebook, "15 minutes in and I have no idea what this guy is talking about."

Apparently he's improved over the months since I saw him. Good. I'm happy for him. Still,

I wouldn't waste my time or money to see him again.

I wish him all the success in the world though.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

no harm intended ...but please never watch a movie with me.

only 15 min and you just shut him out? you couldnt even stick it through.. where his sentences that bad that you couldnt comprehend..

what did you make of the first few minutes.. were other people looking at other people wondering if they to were experiencing some weird speech happen before them..

look ill sit through just about anything i pay for even that new movie speedracer which actually turned out to be ok at the end..

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Jim Sprarks is a phony. He thinks UFOs use Bigfoot to help them. The guys just wants your money, it looks like it worked.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by SixthDream]

[edit on 15-5-2008 by SixthDream]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SixthDream
Jim Sprarks is a phony. He thinks UFOs use Bigfoot to help them. The guys just wants your money, it looks like it worked.

wow. if i was supposed to feel foolish for spending 12 bucks then it totally worked.

Jim never mentioned bigfoot in his book, but he did mention how family members shuned him and thought he was a fool for even speaking about it, his family life hurt him to the core...your proof that theres one in every family.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
reply to post by mrwupy

no harm intended ...but please never watch a movie with me.

only 15 min and you just shut him out? you couldnt even stick it through.. where his sentences that bad that you couldnt comprehend..

I sat thru the entire lecture and listened to everything he had to say. At 15 minutes I couldn't figure it out and at an hour and 15 minutes I was still scratching myself and looking on in wonder.

It would have been nice to hear what everyone else had to say and I thought I'd get to do that. The last 15 minutes was for questions and answers.

No one got to ask any questions though cause Linda Moulton Howe hogged the entire time, as if she were protecting him.

This is just my impression of the man after listening to him at one conference. Maybe he was just having a bad day.

My impression, as a speaker, he leaves allot to be desired.

On a fair note, he was up against some heavy hitters at the conference. Sam Moranto was AWESOME. Richard Dolan left me speechless and LMH was fairly decent as well.

Still, I wouldn't waste my time with Jim Sparks again.

Thats how bad he was.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

ok, duely noted and thanks for the additional post. ill look into the others that you mentioned.

im a little upset that linda would hog like that, but she felt compelled to speak and a closed mouth doesnt get fed.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Welcome young one to the world of mysteries and beyond earth’s door of extraterrestrials life.
Your must remember grasshopper to be carful what you read and teach yourself how to see the truth.
Helpful rules---
.There are lots of hidden, forgotten truths throughout history around the world
.People like to profit
.There is no quick answer
.Very, very few people have all the pieces to this large puzzle
---Keep searching

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The person who has connected most of the dots, in my book still goes to David icke.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I like his accounts of his experiences. Based from what I've read so far about him and his experiences, I can judge with 100% certainty that he speaks only the truth, and I look forward to listening to more interviews with him in the future, as well as updates on whether he has had any new ET experiences in recent times or not.

new topics

top topics

join