It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fallen Angel Phenomenon - Nephilim, Aliens, UFOs, Annunaki, Reptilians, Greys, Watchers, Planet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Synergis
I firmly believe in the connection between fallen angels and aliens. Here are a few points to consider:

1) Angels are immortal, transcendent beings capable of materializing themselves as to appear fully human
2) They have free-will
3) Angels possess divine knowledge of the universe and its laws

From these three points one can easily deduce that aliens and fallen angels are one in the same. As mentioned, the book of Enoch is very insightful as to the parallel nature of these two entities along with the passages in Genesis.

They do NOT have a free-will any more ..

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MandM

could we be seeing the return of the watchers? Perhaps. The Book of Enoch should relied upon as 'gospel' However, the focus is not about the watchers as it is with the corruption of the pure Human DNA, regardless who maybe doing the procedure(s); alien or human.

genetics has been going on for a LONG time. Look at all the movies, documentaries out there of turning us into 'super' humans.

What Jesus was pointing at was, a specific point in time when the beginning of then end would come and the deliverance of the righteous.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm very interested in the whole angel and nephilim stuff and I'll have to read a truckload of books before Im able to make any statement. Right now I'm quite confused from reading thesse posts!!

Questions will follow soon!
edit on 18/10/2011 by Lykantroph11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: unclekrabzAlien's don't exist, so in no way are they related to Jesus

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join