It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clouds in China prior to Earthquake Possibly Haarp?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Cyclone Nargis, the one that destroyed Myanmar, moved hundreds of miles off course

No it didn't. It's track was predicted days in advance.

But as an anonymous disinfo agent I guess you're hoping no-one would notice your mis/disinformation

As for HAARP - you can claim all sorts of Harry Potter magic, but you can provide no actual evidence (just speculation and non sequiturs) - so why should any intelligent person believe you any more than they believe Captain Pugwash?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I saw this on youtub, the guy in the video said HAARP can create earthquake.

China Earthquake caused by HAARP weapon

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The earthquake and the cyclone are both by-products of a HAARP beam. The radio antenna array in Alaska sends a massive amount of electricity into the upper atmosphere in the form of radio waves. Theses waves vibrate the molecules in the air and cause rapid heating to an immense degree of heat (to the state of liquid plasma, if need be). This localized beam of radio waves literally punches a hole in the upper atmosphere, creating an air vacuum underneath it which in turns sucks air violently upwards, thereby leading to a whirlwind effect like a cyclone. HAARP works equally well on solid earth in that the radio waves can be dialed down into an ultra-low frequency wavelength which is reflected off of the lower atmosphere (like a mirror) and directed back down to any over-the-horizon target. The low frequency beam vibrates solid materials (or tectonic plates along a fault zone). This is how HAARP can effect both air and earth. It also effects water....

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
HAARP from what I have read, can have many functions from missile defense to weather manipulation , mind control and yes can produce earthquakes .

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is a great informative vid on HAARP and it's capabilities. pretty scary!

-ChriS

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
DBL POST

[edit on 28-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Come on people. It's wishful thinking to believe that the earthquake was caused by HAARP simply because of the prescense of a circumhorizontal arc.

Logic tells us it was mere coincidence.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Benjamin Fulford reports from Tokyo on a mysterious plasma weapon seen prior to the Niigata earthquake in July, 2007 and red, white and blue lights seen prior to the recent earthquake in China. Both quakes targeted nuclear facilities...coincidence?

[edit on 31-5-2008 by pai mei]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I just have not seen any kind of proof that anything other than natural and known phenomenon is going on with the China quake. It matches everything we know in science as far as the timing and magnitude of the quake, the depth of it, ect. The colors and clouds in the sky are not anomolies, they are known occurances.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Read some below about HAARP SC. Clouds like that are not natural occurances before Earthquakes. They rarely appear before Earthquakes, and have only been sited within the last 30 years as Auroa Borealis ionized Clouds.

HAARP has been around for 30 years.

The relatively new Scalar Electromagnetic weapons utilize a new type of electromagnetic waves called "longitudinal waves" or "scalar waves." These wavess are beamed from giant scalar interferometers through an electromagnetic web called the "Woodpecker grid".

These powerful interferometers were promptly nicknamed "Woodpeckers" because of the characteristic sound of the chirped signal when received. That is, the received signal made a "pecking" sound much like a woodpecker’s beak hitting a block of wood.

Two scalar antennae together along with the computers to control them, make up a scalar interferometer, and according to Col. Bearden the Russians have hundreds of such installations already. These interferometers are called "Tesla Howitzers." They can deliver a giant blast of energy to the distant target site, true "action-at-a-distance".

Where the two scalar beams cross each other is called the "interference zone," and in that zone a dazzling array of effects can be produced, so many that it boggles the mind. And these longitudinal waves can go right through the earth!

Ten countries have this scalar technology.

Crop circles, Glowing Orbs, and Scalar Interferometers

Scalar interferometry may explain many unusual phenomena that are being sighted. Two immediately come to mind, the glowing orbs that are being seen in the skies around the world, and the crop circles. Both phenomena could be easily accomplished with the new scalar superweapons. Balls of plasma flying through the sky at phenomenal speeds may well be the "marker beacons" of the scalar weapons. Marker beacons are created for fine tuning the aiming of the devices. Air Force jets were recently sent aloft from Edwards AFB to chase two just glowing orbs. After chasing them a while, the orbs simple vanished. That is to say, the scalar beams creating the orb were turned off.

By feeding a graphic pattern into the aiming software such a plasma ball could be made to trace out that pattern, at the distant interference zone (target zone), making the standing crops fall over, creating a crop circle. Remember there are many modes and effects of these weapons. They are really the engineering of reality itself.

How to induce an Earthquake with a Scalar Weapon

Take a convenient fault zone or a set of them and focus the interferometry on the fault zone, in the "diverging" mode, and deposit EM energy there in the rocks on both sides, increasing (slowly) the stress in the rocks by the reverse piezoelectric effect (deposit excess energy, get crystal mechanical movements).

Do it slowly, and the stress will build up to large pressures well-above a plate slip minimum energy required. At some point, the rocks yield and one or both sides "slip" and move rather sharply, giving a very large earthquake in that zone.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Earthquake cloud
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I just saw almost the exact same phenominon yesterday or day before. It was clearly visible. A fully blue sky with a single line of what looked like a wide airplane contrail or high stratus cloud. It was southwest of Sunnyvale, CA. It had all colors of rainbos for about 5-10 minutes. Then dicipated. Know that Stanford has HAARP type antenas... about 10 miles away...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
No it didn't. It's track was predicted days in advance.

How sure are you off that Essan? Since when is such predictions so perfect?

But as an anonymous disinfo agent I guess you're hoping no-one would notice your mis/disinformation

Funny YOU should say that.

As for HAARP - you can claim all sorts of Harry Potter magic, but you can provide no actual evidence (just speculation and non sequiturs) -

What you do not wish to consider or understand may be magic to you but as i have outlined in the past even lay people such as myself can with some trouble connect enough dots to start wondering just how 'unscientific' the function of HAARP and similar Russian installations might be!

so why should any intelligent person believe you any more than they believe Captain Pugwash?

Well intelligent people are normally smart enough to deceive themselves as well or better than people of average intellect so this really isn't about intelligence and mostly to do with research, open minds and interest in the truth.

In past discussions i have outlined the general hows&ways of interferometry weapons and some evidence for the past usage of them.

www.abovetopsecret.com... ; related information starts around post three of my response to westcoast.

Stellar

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What I don't understand is how everyone is so sure those videos were right before the earthquake. There is no timestamp or any indication of when these events took place. Those videos could of been filmed at any point in time when the phenomena happened. Could of been a month before the quake, could of been a year. They could be completely unrelated. All you're going on is word of mouth and what somebody claimed.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It looks like a fire rainbow,

There was a recent post that contained information on that.

Whether or not it had anything to do with the earthquake is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Having reviewed the video again, I'm of the opinion it's just normal atmospheric phenomena similar to a sundog and probably entirely coincidental to the subsequent earthquake.

It certainly looks to be occurring in cirrus cloud and is not entirely dissimilar to the example above

There is nothing whatsoever to implicate HAARP even if we believe that HAARP has earthquake inducing capabilities. Indeed, if we believe the HAARP theories, shouldn't there have been some form of auroral activity visible in the sky? There are no reports of such activity, so maybe HAARP was just innocently making me a cup of tear after all?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Having reviewed the video again, I'm of the opinion it's just normal atmospheric phenomena similar to a sundog and probably entirely coincidental to the subsequent earthquake.

If you have a hammer most things look like nails. I am not sure what most things look like if you have no such specific tool in hand but your free to speculate as to why i keep coming up with weapons.

It certainly looks to be occurring in cirrus cloud and is not entirely dissimilar to the example above

So suddenly we can judge height without the presence of identifying cloud formations? Funny how that sort of estimation is never allowed when chem trail spotters try to do it!

There is nothing whatsoever to implicate HAARP even if we believe that HAARP has earthquake inducing capabilities.

Why isn't there and who said it has to be HAARP and not just it's far less well documented Russian counterparts? Don't we have far more evidence for Russian interferometry weapons than for the apparently more recent US developments? Where is the HAARP equivalent in the US that would allow for a more proper employment of interferometry principles?

Indeed, if we believe the HAARP theories, shouldn't there have been some form of auroral activity visible in the sky?

Well Tesla mostly talked about 'strange' light effects and i am certainly not qualified to say what they should or shouldn't look like. That being said can we agree that earthquakes are not commonly associated with heat induced scorching effects, fireballs and very bright lights or power enough to throw people into the air?

The night preceding the earthquake, July 27-28, many people reported seeing strange lights as well as loud sounds. The lights were seen in a multitude of hues. Some people saw flashes of light; others witnessed fireballs flying across the sky. Loud, roaring noises followed the lights and fireballs. Workers at the Tangshan airport described the noises as louder than that of an airplane.2

history1900s.about.com...

1976: Chinese earthquake kills hundreds of thousands
Hundreds of thousands of people are feared dead following an 8.3 magnitude earthquake in China.

The quake has virtually destroyed the city of Tangshan, north-east of Beijing, and Western sources believe the death toll may be much higher than the official figure of 240,000. Some believe the figure is more like 750,000.

The force of the quake has been so strong that people are reported to have been thrown into the air after roads, bridges, railway stations, homes and factories were completely destroyed.

The quake has also knocked out power throughout the city, making rescue efforts difficult

news.bbc.co.uk...

28 July 1976

"Just before the first tremor at 3:42 am, the sky lit up like daylight. The multi-hued lights, mainly white and red, were seen up to 200 miles away. Leaves on many trees were burned to a crisp and growing vegetables were scorched on one side, as if by a fireball."

Some New Details on China's Quake

So maybe the recent Sichuan one was in fact natural but I'm long past the point where i believed that there we no alternatives short of divine intervention.

There are no reports of such activity, so maybe HAARP was just innocently making me a cup of tear after all?

Or maybe other countries operate similar equipment that are not so closely monitored or covered in the news?

Stellar

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet

Crop circles, Glowing Orbs, and Scalar Interferometers

Scalar interferometry may explain many unusual phenomena that are being sighted. Two immediately come to mind, the glowing orbs that are being seen in the skies around the world, and the crop circles. Both phenomena could be easily accomplished with the new scalar superweapons.

jetxnet You may be right.
This makes sense if one can buy the testimony of that woman in the Disclosure project. Dr. Carol Rosin:

Military industrial complex is what is making your taxes go up.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

The ionesphere was affected during the quake. HAARP has scary capabillities and can cause natural disasters.
www.monstersandcritics.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The skies around Kansas City experienced scores of chemtrails from the wee hours of Friday the 16th of May until late Monday, May 19th.

I'm attempting to get time-lapse satellite weather images from NOAA for the period May 12 (China earthquake) until May 19th.

HAARP is known to be capable of blowing a hole in the ionosphere--and Inuits describe a time when the sky burned them, killing some Inuits and their animals, just following a HAARP high energy test.

The hypothesis that seeks evidence of NOAA satellite weather images is that HAARP was used to create the May 12 China earthquake, and that the feverish activity of depositing an overcast sky of chemtrails was a SPF (sun protection factor) to keep the migrating hole in the ozone layer from harming populated areas where I live.

Again, for four days (May 16-19) Kansas City region experienced total overcast skies created by chemtrails. It would take about four days (from May 12 to May 16) for a hole in the ozone layer to migrate over this region.

NOAA satellite images would add information about the migration of the air columns between Alaska and Kansas City. To date, I've had just one reply from NOAA--without a download site for the time-lapse weather images.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join