It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 16 year old rape victim needs help

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Oni x x

Your welcome. Well said on your posts too!!! They just don't seem to ungerstand that the whole problem is the fact that the girl was much too young. And there really is something wrong with that guy!

I wonder just how many would think that way if it was thier daughter or little sister?

Sorry for the typo, i meant to say understand.

[edit on 17/5/08 by chise61]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
(After this guys, I'm leaving justice to you. I need sleep.)

Things in the transcripts you should read.

She admits it was about 20 times, but he never forced her to have sex.
She admits he wasn't the first.
She admits she gave in willingly. And admits he asked her several times, "are you sure?"

And she admits now she wants him to pay for what he did because she got in a fight with one of his homeboy's girls (who was 40 something). This caused them to break up in November. But she remained in contact until a couple of weeks before she filed the deposition.

Second thought, don't read it. It is a very, very sad story of how somebody so young can want something so bad that she destroys her future for the moment.

All I can say is: It would not be justice to put any man she had sex with in jail when she is sneaking out of her home to go have sex with them.

There is the letter of the law; the intent of the law; and in her case, there is revenge by law. In her case, she admits she wants him to pay.

Good night. God Bless you both whatever you decide.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

If you reread my post you will see that i said if there was no forcible rape then he should not tried for it. I never said the girl was innocent of any wrong doing.

What i said was the guy (and i'm sorry but i refuse to refer to him as a man because imo he's not) was wrong for having sex with a 15 year old girl. And that he needs mandated counseling because of the fact that he had sex with a child, who knows if he is or will have sex with even younger girls. He has a problem that needs to be fixed.

As far as the girl goes if she filed a false police report and tried to have the guy convicted of a crime that he didn't commit, then she should be charged with whatever is applicable to what she did. It is wrong to falsely accuse anyone of anything, especially something so brutal as rape, and if she did this she should not go unpunished. Females that lie about rape make it so much harder for real victims of rape. And if she did that then she needs counseling too.

Hell they both have problems and both need help !

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I have a niece who was raped, apparently repeatedly, by her uncle, my youngest sister's husband. She did not tell anyone until her cousin, his own daughter, told her that she dreamed that her daddy came into her room while she was sleeping and put his hand in her panties. Out of concern for her cousin, not even herself, she told. But she didn't tell anyone who was really close to her. Instead she told a distant male cousin. It didn't make sense to anyone that she told him and not her auntie, or grandmother, or my sister whom it was her husband doing things, she had a multitude of people to discuss it with, but told her cousin. He imediately exposed the situation, she was taken for an exam, the last time he messed with her had been about a week so there was no DNA evidence. A physical exam revealed that she had no hymen, and scar tissue indicated sexual assault. But the police would not arrest or even approach my bro in law. They simply did not have any evidence to do so. Nothing to take to court. My niece feels like no one believes her. She is terrified of older men, and is having great difficulty in her relationships, the way I see it she doesn't know how to have one, not even freindships. He ruined her life. But why didn't she tell on him when the time would have been right? Why did she tell on him the way she did? Because those who loved her the most , are the people she didn't want hurt by what had happened to her. She picked someone who she thought didn't give a hoot and told him. The mind of a teenager, who can guess why they think like they do?!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

In her prior police statements, she repeatedly told probers that the sex was consensual and that, "I wanted a guy in my life 'cause my mom's boyfriends have never been there for me. And my dad wasn't there so I thought alright he's older maybe he'll respect me, but it didn't go like that."

Taken from here

This website has the story behind this video and transcripts from the interview done by the detective on the case.

Thank you, anyone want to discuss sexual perversion metamorphasis now or the Electra complex?

The DA being a female is clearly unbiased. DA's are now very experienced in rape cases. They have had enough false cases to know a lot just arent true. When females are out of the "under age range" the number of rape reports clearly drops off.

Ive had two girls say I raped them when I was 17, the police laughed one out of the station because I never even got it in and the other was proven before any litigation to be completely false.

I do what is supposed to be done in these cases. Believe the man is innocent until he is proven guilty. You that see it the other way around need to seek psychological help because you have your own agenda.
And quite possibly your own abuse.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I feel that the 23 year old is definitely guilty of having sex with a 15 year old and somehow got some help or knows someone to get out of not getting in any trouble. There's something wrong with the system there. He not only had one encounter with her but plenty of this is wrong activities with her and should be accounted for. But something needs to be done about her too. Looking for a father figure by having sex with an older ( 8 years) man is not the way to find one. They're both guilty in my opinion and nothing has been done to either one of them.

[edit on 5/17/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I believe people underage male or female that target older people like this should be punished. I also feel that older people (over 18) that target kids for sex should also be punished.

I also strongly feel that when a girl is proven to be lying about rape she needs to goto jail. You are trying to destroy someones life and you need to be dealt with.

SR

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu
I also strongly feel that when a girl is proven to be lying about rape she needs to goto jail. You are trying to destroy someones life and you need to be dealt with.

I defintely agree with that i think fake rape claims should be dealt with the potential amount of years an actual rapist would recieve in jail. It ruins people's lives forever and not just that it damages real rape victims cause and creditbility.

Now the 23 year old guy was a creep for sure having consquential sex with girls that young but say different scenario if the guy was 16,17, 18 and we've got the 15/16 year old girl making a youtube video.

That dudes life would be ruined forever all because some elements of the public think in their ignorance of the full story and evidence and the sight of a butterfaced girl crying that they know better than the judical system and DA assinged to the case.

We're talking about some gulliable people out there who buy one side of the story after watching this video and go kill this guy like jackals in a 19th century esque mob witchunt.

All because of one girls quest of revenge because she was dumped. An innocent yet creepy guy could of been killed here irrespective of age.

Disgusting i say i'm glad the girl is being exposed for the fraud she is.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I just want it to be clear that if she is lying then she should be punished because she could have ruined the guys life, I think both parties should be punished .. one for being a liar and the other having sex with a minor.

Oni x x

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I've given all your thoughts a great deal of consideration and remain respectful of each opinion. I won't rehash what I have said in earlier posts. That gets us nowhere.

The starling reality that every person under the age of 16 could, and likely some would, pour into a DA's office wanting someone put away for rape simply because they had an argument with that person.

I'm not for opening the prison doors based on the letter of the law. We have done enough damage with that idea.

Finally (and this is my finally unless someone U2U's me for another finally), if she wants this guy put away for the threats he made against her and her family, she asked for the wrong charge.

She would have gotten a great deal more help had she asked for a charge of terrorist threat.

A terroristic threat is a crime generally involving a threat to commit violence communicated with the intent to terrorize another, to cause evacuation of a building, or to cause serious public inconvenience, in reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience. It may mean an offense against property or involving danger to another person that may include but is not limited to recklessly endangering another person, harassment, stalking, ethnic intimidation, and criminal mischief.

source

Peace.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I dont know what to make of this. I think she was hurt by this guy somehow and shes still a child so he probably did something wrong, he shouldve been more responsible and not to sleep with minors. maybe this should teach older people not to sleep with kids as they could cry rape on you anytime. as for the girl, actually i feel sorry for her dad who has to be dragged in this. but i heard he wasnt much of a dad so i guess hes trying to redeem himself by pursuing this case.

anyway the old guy needs to go to jail for 4 years + 1 extra for having that lifestyle, while the kid gets counseling big time, her ruined reputation is enough punishment. thats my version of justice.

what i find strange is that in other parts of the world like M.E women will never ever reveal to anyone that she got raped. so that gives the rapist leverage and he continues to do evil.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

You know that makes me think of the middle east and a father's daughter who got raped by some man. The ending was the father killed the daughter to save his families name and to keep it honored. Now that is just plain crazy to me.

The guy did commit a crime by having sex with this young teenager. There should be a crime or law for girls this young that want to have sex with adult men. Two wrongs don't make it right and I feel that these two subjects are going to keep doing what they did with others because there wasn't any lesson learned.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Have you never opened YouTube's main page and seen a list of videos?

I'm always suspicious of people who pretend to sit in judgement of others by asking what they hope will be perceived as appropriate questions, often apparently in the hope of distracting attention from themselves.

So, no-one needed to search any terms to find this video, or the now many abusive so-called remixes of it that have lead to pages of nasty, hateful and abusive comments about this girl. It was there on the front page as one of the 'Videos being watched right now'.

There is a very sensible piece of native American advice that goes: "Do not judge your neighbor until you walk two moons in his moccasins." You'd be wise to heed it.

reply to post by thisguyrighthere

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

it was all over cnn. I would not look something like this up on my own. But the link was right on the article, and I was curious what the girl had to say. At first I was sympathetic towards the girl. It seems like she had nowhere else to turn but the public for support.
Upon further review, and watching a video interview on cnn, she stated that the first time was actual rape. "woke up with him inside me" was her statement. But then she continued to say that she had more sex with him on other days because she was confused. And the whole thing started because her dad found pics of him and her together. So is she all of a sudden claiming rape to defer the blame? Or was it real?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join