It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange 'Cuts' on my leg...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ok, yesterday i wore Jeans...

Today, i woke up, and my right leg felt sore...

Well, it was only after i looked at my leg, under light, did i see something.

I have cuts on my leg, but no slashes, but 7 circular scabs on my leg.

Its about half-way down my right leg, on the front side, on the inner leg. Above the 'cuts' there is a large bruse, that takes up the same area as the cuts...

The cuts are in a patten.

6 of them make up a six-sided hexagon, with the 7th mark being the largest, and under the Hexagon.

I don't know what to make of them, i can't even think of what they could be from, i also was wearing jeans yesterday, as i stated before, so i don't think that i could have bumped into anything, invonluntarly...

I just about always know when i get a cut or something, and here is a realy strange cut on my leg, and the cuts are in formation...

Also, i have pretty hairy legs, and there is no visiable damage to any of the hair either...

I have a MAC it has a built in Camera, so i will host the picture, just to disprove the people that are going to say i am making things up...

*** its very hard to get a good picture of my lower leg, when my only camera is attacked to my Laptop...

Here is a link to the photo in Photobucket, im not sure it will work for you guys, because i am logged in...

Need to learn how to post pics to thread...

Haha, i win, i got it posted, and i re-found my photo-bucket account... Sweet...

Any thoughts???

[edit on 5/15/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
ITS THE MARK OF THE BEAST! RUN AWAY!

ARGHHHHHHH!

weird, were you repeatedly bitten by something? perhaps while you were sleeping?

or you might be the anti christ and the mark has appeared so that you can try and take over the earth enslaving all of humanity killing maiming and plundering everything in your path as a swath of destruction. (inhale) or you could have forgotten where you hurt yourself.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have a cat... but she is declawed, and so docile its pathetic... she hasn't hurt anything ever...

I live alone...

So... its the mark or the beast huh... i guess my old girlfriend was right, i am the anti-christ....

i also dont bruise easy...

Also, all 7 of the marks are diffrent... all diffrent sizes...

I am also a super-light sleeper... i wake up to people starting thier cars outside...

I think, most likly, i could have been bitten by a spider, 7 times... in the same place, with out waking up, and that still doesnt account for the bruise....

Thanks for at least commenting, for i am utterly at a loss for an explination...

Well, at least one good thing came of this, i figuered out how to post picutures, and i accesed my Photobucket accout for the first time in a few years...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yep that is a hairy leg.
You definitely got bit by some sort of insect.
The bruise might be a reaction to the bites, just a guess. I hope you will heal as quickly as possible.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It looks like Herpes Simplex 6.

Were any strange women sucking on your leg recently?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yes, i got Big Dutch Legs....

Looking at my picture, it looks almost like a few Lights Burns...

Oh well...

I have no idea where the marks came from...

I hope that if anything "DID" bite my leg, that it was not posionous.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
One definitely shouldn't go out with poisonous people. They are not good for anyone! One minute, you're thinking clearly and the next you've taken on some crazy way of thinking because you're weak and you latch on to whatever comes around....

Just say no to poisonous people. Give them the big "NO SALE."

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

When I was bit by a spider it left a really bad bruise....

[edit on 15-5-2008 by minnie]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Could bedbugs do this? I hear they're back with a vengeance!!!

I've had spider bites and it was much worse and half my leg turned black.

Put some Neosporin on it or if it itches get some cortizone from the drugstore to put there.

I think you'll live. It is a bit strange that whatever it was it made a complete circle.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

My wife looked at your leg and said 'Chigger bites'. I don't know those from Cheshire Cats, but it does appear to be insectoid in nature. Wiki says that such bites are itchy.

Curious that they'd cluster in a group like that.

I'd suggest Neosporin or similar antibiotic. If you see coloration, a red line traveling up your leg or heat, see your doc-in-a-box.

Have you been out hiking in the woods?

Don't think it's bedbugs, b/c wiki says small white welt also itches.

Not a spider bite - that looks like a tiny volcano shape with one necrotic hole in the middle.

I looked up bug bites in Google and didn't see any matches.

Good luck, hope it heals. Good on you for getting a pic.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replys.

Its not itchy.

The bruise has gotten a little bit darker.

One of the cuts, isnt actuly a single cut, but rather 3 REALY small cuts that form a right triangle. Each one of these cuts is about a millimeter apart, while the major ones are about a centimeter.

I'll just keep an eye on it... and it it starts to get worse, or if i see a red line or whaterver, then ill get it checked out.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
From what I can tell it looks like you just scraped your leg on something without knowing it and didn't realize it until later.

I've actually had something like that on the front of my leg from when I was laying block, and I was wearing jeans also.

Of course, I could be wrong.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
mossie bite i rekon, i get em alot like that because you move and they relocate to a different spot. bruising is caused by itching in your sleep, and can take a few days to come out as can any contusion

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Perhaps there was an alien probe planted there during the night and removed before you woke up? That would be kind of a "bummer" as many of us that are hoping to be abducted are hoping for the anal probe!

Actually.....do you have a funny feeling in the anal area? Like something is not quite right with the bung? Does it feel like there may have been a visit?

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
Actually.....do you have a funny feeling in the anal area? Like something is not quite right with the bung? Does it feel like there may have been a visit?

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

Uh, I don't believe a Gentleman would ask a lady that question.

(or are you taking a survey?)

top topics

join