It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Supreme Court strikes down the state's ban on same-sex marriage as unconstitutional.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Back to topic.....

cashlink is a person. I, 'weedwhacker', am also a person.

Why are either of us, 'cashlink', or 'weedwhacker' less of a person, because we happen to be Gsy????

Do we each not contribute to everyday societity??? Did I spell that word correctly???? Who cares?

Point is, if you live and work in the USA, then you pay taxes. Is that not a truth? If you're a person, a human being, then you are seen, under the LAW of the Land, as a PERSON!!!

You aren't a giraffe, you aren't a dolphin....you are HUMAN!

Why does a stupid set of (very old) religious "laws" apply to some humans, but not to all Humans????

Please, could someone explain this nonsense to us???

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Your not a person to those that need to make you inferior..pumping themselves up at the expense of you, cashlink, my friend and others. Their bible gives them license to do so. They are not really angry at you they are angry at their own pitiful lives but can not stand a little interspection, so instead they use others to divert any attention from their own misery

I grew up surrounded by bible thumpers and know them well..narrow lives, narrow minds and angry that the world is not as narrow. The most potent vile comes from the most unhappy.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hey I thought you might want to know I have a flight simulator FSX from microsoft it been one of my hobbies sence window95 .
There is a bunch of us that fly every friday online we fly every kind of airplane out there .
A lot of the guys are pilots as well.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Why does a stupid set of (very old) religious "laws" apply to some humans, but not to all Humans????

Please, could someone explain this nonsense to us???

The "old" rules do still apply to all humans. It is humans who choose to ignore them because they make them uncomfortable. Uncomfortable in the fact they need to own up to their own failures.

Not murdering has been around for at least 4500 years........is that "too old" to observe? Homosexuals alway seem to what to pick the rules they want to follow and ignore others that make their lifestyle an abomination.

That is what is wrong with america today.......too many pick and choose which laws they want to follow. Then you have a bunch of black robed idiots cramming their insanity down the throats of those who do follow the law. Liberal ideas and lack of values have always needed the black robed bunch to make laws to subvert the masses. This is no exception.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Have You noticed, that there is two people in this thread that repeat the same GARBAGE over and over and have nothing nice to say about anything.

Just like you do.Face it some will never accept it and that is final.We don't have to accept it.

Reading thier Homophobic, prejudice, ignorant comments shows what little minds they really have.

Yes and dressing up and acting like girls is smart.

I find it almost laughable how they think they can justify thier hate for gays by useing a Religion lol.

I my self don't hate them , I just find gay people strange.

This is a real sickness that a lot of churches practice.... talk about mind control!

The same go's for gays, there is an agenda to promote gaynes.To convert.

Acceptance is something that I never needed, I am proud to be gay.
Gay people are special, they really make the world interesting.

My most important quote of them all....
No offence I don't mean to sound any way offending I respect any human being, but dude..you don't have to tell us, WE CAN TELL FROM YOUR PICTURE, it gives you away, and this is no joke of mine.Do you understand that you loook difrent from the rest of the people as in expresion ?, any one can tell, it's the expresion on your face, it gives you away.

One thing about gay people they think on both sides of the brain.
Straight men only think on the right side of the brain.
Straight women think on the left side of the brain.
Thats why Scientist say Gay people are the best communicator in speach and writing. it is well known that Gay people are some of the Greates Achievers.

That is crap, take a look at the animated gif manipulation thread, any one can make it swing back and forth meaning left side and right side.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

That is crap, take a look at the animated gif manipulation thread, any one can make it swing back and forth meaning left side and right side.

Actually, I've spent quite a bit of time looking at it, and I'm positive that the image in fact actually DOES change directions, it's not just in your mind.

And your prejudice is sickening. You sound no different than those KKK members saying BS like 'Black people stink!' It's a sick, sick thing. And I believe your mentality is much, much further behind than someone who accepts all people, no matter what their differences.

[edit on 5/30/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Thank you for saying that, I finally had to hit ignore on the both of them.
I believe they are both brain damage or very ill.
Never have I see so much hatered its sickning.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
[qupte]
And your prejudice is sickening. You sound no different than those KKK members saying BS like 'Black people stink!' It's a sick, sick thing. And I believe your mentality is much, much further behind than someone who accepts all people, no matter what their differences.

You got me wrong budy, I was refering to the fact that by him stating that only gay people can use their brains properly "he " and not me, sounds like some other people back in the days not too long ago that stated that black people can't think like white man can.I have no issue with the black comunity, just want to make this clear. I was comparing his quotes to other people that were saying the same about black folks and they are really the same kind of quotes.He is no difrent from the people that made coments like this about black people, hope you understand now.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Typical, you can't debate the facts so you run away and hide, pointing fingers, and secreaming "hater". You can't bare to accept the possibility that God's knows the truth and is recording all that you do for your final judgement...............

You can hide under the bed all you wish it won't help. Repent.........

I do not hate homsexuals, I pity them..........

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

Facts? I don't think so. You can't prove that any word in the bible is what god wrote, or even inspired. Threatening people with with 3,500 year old laws is kind of desperate. Is your last name Phelps?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Facts? I don't think so. You can't prove that any word in the bible is what god wrote, or even inspired. Threatening people with with 3,500 year old laws is kind of desperate. Is your last name Phelps?

Nice try, nor can you prove the Lord did not..................

Actually the first 5 books were written by God himself.............

The major prophets were inspired directly by him also.

The direct apostles I also believe were direct inspiration...........

Its Paul I am unsure of.............

Not sure about the assembly of the entire book after the Nicene clown meeting. Had the catholic "flavor" added.................

Again Homosexuality is an abomination and without repentance will be punished in the lake of fire...........

Homosexuality is murder of the individual and an attack on the species.......It is not "love", just uncontrolled lust.............

Homosexual marriage is a demand by the damned to be accepted....

God WILL NOT accept them without repentance.........not even 10 "clean" or righteous were found in Sodom, and it got nuked...........

Repent..............California "may" get another chance in Nov to shove it down the throats of the supreme morons........or they may not make it that far..............

The people voted the vileness of homosexual marriage down, and black robed demons screamed NO. If the people were to remove the demon ones, perhaps the state can be saved. However, it may be too late already.................

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

And your proof is...? I have asked this several times and you have no answer. I don't have to prove anything, I'm not asking for or demanding the death of anyone. If you want us to believe homosexuality is a crime deseving of death then we need something more than your opinion.

If you can't provide proof then maybe you should skip on over to another thread with your bible and demand the death of..let's say Bush and Cheny who I can prove are commiting crimes against humanity.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

And your proof is...? I have asked this several times and you have no answer. I don't have to prove anything, I'm not asking for or demanding the death of anyone. If you want us to believe homosexuality is a crime deseving of death then we need something more than your opinion.

If you can't provide proof then maybe you should skip on over to another thread with your bible and demand the death of..let's say Bush and Cheny who I can prove are commiting crimes against humanity.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Witness2008]

22Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

23Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Lev 18:22,23

Amazing how Bush and Cheney get in here................

Their crime was not turning Iraq into a wasteland........a sea of glass........oh and not closing the borders.............

Cheney belongs on Mt Rushmore...........Bush should be a footnote right above carter...........

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Still no proof!!!! My great, great, great, great grandaddy said the same thing about homosexuality, did God speak through him? I think not..just ignorant minds trying to control what they did not like. If I told you that God told me that your kind (bible thumpers) should be burned at the stake for causing so much pain and misery for their fellow man based on lies handed down through the centuries would you believe me?

There is another monster landfill being dug here in my neck of the woods that some have suggested be named for Dick Cheney.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So since the Bible i.e The Word of God, was not written for men specifically, but rather all humans, then how does a women interpret the passages you just quoted from Leviticus?

22 Thou (you, the women reader) shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

A women shouldn't lie with mankind (as you interpret as meaning sex with men)?

Perhaps the reason that interpretation seems odd, even though it is the literal interpretation using your logic, is due to the fact that the literal sex interpretation is flawed to begin with.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Errr, Men are the dominate of the humankind per God after eve sinned. Therefore most scripture is written from that perspective. Twisting scripture to meet one's own agenda is typical of those who are blind and lost.

All the words in the world as meaningless unless you change YOUR heart to accept Jesus, then find God his father, DO his commandments and keep his holy days.

Satan knows scripture as well as anything else on this planet. He is intent on taking down as many humans as possible. What ever small splinter of truth he can use to twist and mislead he will use. That would include using a womans ego and pride to elevate emotional content into misunderstood text.

Satan is confusion. God's words are simple and easily understood if one take the time to pray for wisdom.

There is no wisdom in homosexual marriage, only confusion, and in the end death for all eternity.....................

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Still no proof!!!! My great, great, great, great grandaddy said the same thing about homosexuality, did God speak through him? I think not..just ignorant minds trying to control what they did not like. If I told you that God told me that your kind (bible thumpers) should be burned at the stake for causing so much pain and misery for their fellow man based on lies handed down through the centuries would you believe me?

There is another monster landfill being dug here in my neck of the woods that some have suggested be named for Dick Cheney.

Your version of proof is screaming "you have no proof"..........prove you are "alive". Show me proof you exist.............

Proof God "IS" exists all around you, their is nothing you can see, touch, taste, hear, smell, that is not absolute proof of a living God. It is you who are blind and deaf to him speaking directly to YOU from every direction.

You are like a small child with his hands over his ears, mumbling so as to not hear his mother scold him.

Dick Cheney is a just man who should have his own mountian image bigger than rushmore. He is a giant with ants at his feet whispering "haliburton" like the small minded idiots that they are......

God bless Cheney and "W".........they need it...........

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join