It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video):Olberman Rant on Bush's 'Golf Sacrifice' to dead troops

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Actually the CEO of Diebold was on record as saying that his company was committed to the reelection of the president in 2004, as reported in the Cinnicinitti Journal... And this is when his company was the number one provider of voting machines.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
you know, I didn't believe this before, but now that i scroll down, seeing the same people who attack me all the time, I now know that all of you are just as brainwashed as you claim I am. This is a ridiculous, loose attack that stinks of all the posts you have written against others on this site. No wonder you all love him. He speaks out of context, lies, and can't keep a straight point. I love your hero.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
GW's main mistake is dealing more with his lame execution of the war.

I don't think there are any "mistakes" being made by this "president". I think it's part of a plan, every bit of it (including him looking like a total fool) concocted by the real powers of this world.

This country is being brought down, intentionally, by those who have hated its success, its morality, its strength from the beginning.

These evil men are known as one-worlders, international bankers, new world order types. They have built their wealth and fortunes on the backs of american labor, and now are moving on, corporations with them. They are like a virus, a parasite that consumes its host to the point of killing it, then moves to greener pastures.

The problem is that their disease is now threatening the health of the whole world. What host will they set up camp in then?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This rant show's Olberman's hatred, intellectual dishonesty and outright lies Olberman is capable of. He can't even support his own contentions.

Someone asked President Bush about "Doomsday scenario" so the President responded with a "Doomsday scenario". Olberman chastises him for his Doomsday answer to the Doomsday question. Intellectually dishonest.

Also, Olberman equates the cold-blooded merciless terrorists to "people" inside the America that (President) Bush supposedly created. That sort of moral equivalence of the left is repugnant and ought to be viewed by any American as such, regardless of political disposition. By the way, who are those "killers" inside the US that Bush supposedly created? Olberman doesn't say. I guess it doesn't matter as long as it sounds good and tickles the ear to some who are ruled by emotions, rather than facts.

The President gave up golf because "it sends the wrong message", not to empathize with the families, as Olberman misstates. If President Bush was still been playing golf, no doubt Olberman would be chastising him for doing so during a war. Again, intellectually dishonest.

Also, intelligence from around the world's had WMD in Iraq, not just the US or the intelligence we stuffed down the throats of other countries, as Olberman accuses President's Bush's Administation of doing.

This list of lies goes on and on. Sadly, there are too many to deal with here.

In a bit of irony: doesn't anybody check Olberman's speeches for inaccuracies, contradictions, and lies? But Olberman accuses the President of being surrounded by sychophants? That's the proverbial "pot calling the kettle black".

Next time you on the Left want to chastise the Right for any hatred, try to remember this rant and the fact that the Right has NOTHING on the hatred of the Left.

What a loon.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You're kidding, right?
Someone, please find the Youtube of President Bush actually saying that, please, oh please.

Wait, I found something there, lol.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Well as an european observer i have to admit that i was surprised to hear someone on a TV channel talking about the president...it shows that the people are fed up of this nazi-president...but somehow i regret the fact that 9/11 and the truth behind it...the fact that the WTC tower felt in nearly 10 seconds which is impossible without weapons of mass destruction. The fact that those wars claimed by the Bilderberg Group was not mentionned either...that Hillary Clinton is a member too and had serious accusations in the past in a scandal with Peter Paul: www.youtube.com...
Well i guess that whoever the next president of the US will be...he or she has the choise...u walk with the Bilderbergers or u die...just like former President Kennedy was hit by a bullet ordered by Bush senior...they will continue till someone will stop them...that's why i discovered an ex-journalist and his name is Benjamin Fulord and see the results in youtube after typing his name.

Allow me to enlighten you about the whiny vocal extreme left liberal communist that control the media in this country
And how they continually fool themselves into thinking that they are the majority and assume that everyone else thinks just like them
Allow me to describe their utter disbelief when election's don’t go their way “It must have been fix!” they say
How they tell you they don’t care what you do as long as it doesn’t affect them but fail to tell you that just knowing of your existence affects them because of their narcissism
How they want a governmental phone number that they can call for their every little whiny complaint
As far as I’m concerned and I’m sure most of this wonderful country agrees, is that the government has two jobs
1: insure are security
2: stay the hell out of our lives!

As far as the tower falling and how long it took, research my previous post that has video that shows the true amount of time they took to collapse

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Allow me to enlighten you about the whiny vocal extreme left liberal communist that control the media in this country...

What a crock of merde... aka crap!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

WOW we should send emails to msn thanking him for representing the American people

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by moonking

NIST report actually says the towers fell under 10 seconds.. are they lying there?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

I am very confused here.....what does a building falling have to do with the point of this thread.....the OP started this about GWB being a douchebag.....and, all of a sudden, some people are trying to hi-jack it into a 9/11 diatribe???

there are places to go for that....not here.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Al Qaeda is designed to operate with minimal infrastructure. In the first week or two of the Invasion the military wasn't really concerned with terrorist ... they were more concerned with rounding up the Iraqi military and the Republican Guard.

It's not like al Qaeda was marching into Iraq in full fatigues. If you look at some of the more deadly attacks that have occurred in Iraq you'll see that it would have take a force of roughly 5-10 (high estimate) people to carry out such attacks, so we're not talking about platoon sized regiments or anything that slipped past the most powerful military in the world. Many of the people that decided to fight are Iraqi, but MOST are Saudi. I'd wager a decent amount that only a handful are Afghani. I'd bet most Afghani al Qaeda probably headed for the hills of Pakistan where sympathizing tribes are numerous.

To your other point: No. It doesn't really matter. It's all just political rhetoric. I just find the statement offending, being that I actually have immediate family fighting these wars ... unlike Bush. So, it's kinda a slap in the face and more than disrespectful to say that he gave up his golf game for them. Until he gives up something more substantial - like his family life, it'll remain so. Also, I can't even put into words the spite many military personelle have over Bush claiming he is going to veto the G.I. Bill that Jim Webb is trying to pass. It just goes to show the ignorance and indifference this president has for the men and woman dying in the wars he helped to culminate.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join