It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do the Elites get their food from?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by josephine

Trader Joe's is inexpensive, so you do not have to be rich to shop there. In fact, Trader Joe's is cheaper than major supermarkets like Albertsons, Safeway/Vons, or Ralphs.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well, if the elite don't have a problem drinking human blood, then they shouldn't have a problem eating processed foods. I mean....health must not be much of a factor when they get their grub on.

And, have you seen some of their teeth? Obviously neither is dental hygiene.

JMO.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The "Elite" are not the rich humans that everyone is imagining.No human can be a member of an "Elite" family.It's hard to say what they would eat or even if they have the need to.As long as it isn't us then it doesn't really matter.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
there is no elite ... we are all alive at the same time..

very interesting link Illahee

you need to eat
Organic food from scratch ..that means peeling , and cooking.. if you cant afford that for yourself and at times i cant.. feed your children organic...all organic... beans and pulses are cheap..etc.. non organic food has no minerals to speak of.. and plenty of other things you dont want..
if you buy non organic
then work out the water content..they higher the water content ..the more pesticides that will reside in it.. eat less but eat pure.. research your food..

eat food in season and buy local ..go to your farmers market.. and support your farmers.. here in europe with the eu ..farmers are paid NOT to grow... work that one out.. and the path it wil lead to..

my main worry is water... water from the tap need to be filtered.. water in the shop is sold in plastic bottles.. and the glass bottles are expensive... but i will keep looking...;]

I feed my child organic food .. we have cut back on meat and i do want to stop him eating meat now.. he has had a good start.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladysharrowandherbarrow
there is no elite ... we are all alive at the same time..

very interesting link Illahee

Yes that is the general idea. We are all involved in this life cycle. There are only more, and less, advanced thinkers. Those planting buy offs only work until the farmer figures out he can make lots more profit growing organically.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Everyone knows that the Elites don't eat food only drinking the sacrificial blood of their victims

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I support friends of the earth whom do take time [and money] to keep abreast of the food we eat and bring it to us.. that's my take on it anyway..

Illahee
we are living in exciting times, I think the internet has provided many ways to read and research more.. those little scamps have been busy hiding books etc for eons ;]

lol mlmijyd that brought to mind that bit in the name of the rose with the monk dead in the vat of pigs blood.. with his legs poking out..

nice to meet you

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join