It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Farrakhan Share Cover of Wright's Anti-US Monthly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Obama, Farrakhan Share Cover of Wright's Anti-US Monthly

worldnetdaily.com

Sen. Barack Obama's face several times graced the cover of an anti-American magazine run by his longtime pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr., appearing on one issue alongside Nation of Islam chief Louis Farrakhan.

"Notice who's missing? Martin Luther King, Jr,"

"It seems inconceivable that, in 20 years, Obama would never have picked up a copy of Trumpet," ...
The Obama campaign did not immediately return a WND request for comment about whether the senator read any issues of Trumpet
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hmmmm, I wonder why Farrakhan made it yet Martin Luther King did not?

I'm trying so hard to remember the last time an America hater wanted so much to become President.

Hope y'all can help me out here.

worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Just so folks don't think that this is some World Net Daily propaganda -
HERE is more information on that magazine cover and it's contents.

It's from a DEMOCRATIC source.

Obama had to know he was on the cover, and who he shared the cover with. He HAD to know what the articles were about and that they were racist.

Obama's claim 'I didn't hear anything in the pews for 20 years' is pathetic.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
wow this topic is quiet

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think the truth to this issue has already come out. He does NOT have the best interest of the American people, here...

His reverend dude preaches about the way America has harmed the rest of the world. While I don't doubt this at all, Obama (Global Poverty Act S.2433) is aiming on now finally giving back to the rest of the world, at the expense of the American tax payers... As well as getting that whole "one world government" thing into fruition.

Isn't this wonderful news? WE, the Americans, can start to finally take personal responsibility for fixing the world's poverty problem!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
cover, and who he shared the cover with. He HAD to know what the articles were about and that they were racist.

I remember when this happened to another Presidential candidate:
Of course, the knives came out with the usual lot screeching that ol' Paul - in cahoots with the International Cabal of White Supremacists for World Domination - was prepping for a revisit of Native American genocide, purchasing black slaves from West Africa and settling white Europeans across the globe under the aegis of "Empire".

Yet, when Obama-boy appears on Wright's magazine with the person who's religion believes that whites are "grafted snakes" and "not currently 'human' ":
*Crickets chirping*.

Yet, they still believe he wants to "transcend race".

I wonder what Obama-boys' white mother thinks of his...'enlightened' views on race?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaoticar
Yet, they still believe he wants to "transcend race".

He is not Mr. Unity. No matter how many times he says it and no matter how many pathetics want to believe it .. he ain't it. One look at his books of US v Them (black v white) is enough to tell people that.

join