It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Crash... what happened to the dead aliens souls?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Oh just a general question:

I have been thinking about this for a while now, so wanted to put it out to see what others think...

I refer to the UFO crash , the Incident Roswell

In 1989, former mortician Glenn Dennis put forth a detailed personal account, wherein he claimed that alien autopsies were carried out at the Roswell base

Perhaps will never know the truth? But various accounts state that aliens were recovered and died when the UFO crashed.

From a spiritual perspective, what do you think happened to the souls of the aliens? I believe in reincarnation and I also believe that all souls from all living species float up and live again. It is a constant cycle of life/death. The physical body returns to dust but the soul goes on.

I tend to believe that the souls of the aliens who died within the Earth's atmosphere would still be here, now trapped in our Earth's cycle.

Perhaps now they have been born 'human' and they are living on the planet?

It is probably stupid to even think about something like this, Roswell is denied and it never happened... well that is what we are told to believe! AND reincarnation isn't real either, oh and no one is completely sure that we have a soul...

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thats a very interesting theory, however what makes you think they were stuck in an "only earth" type of cycle? I alwasy figured reincarnation wasn't specific to Earth, it was a very universal thing?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i am laughing right now, but i am going to try and give you an honest and serius responce.

1. the roswell incident has not been proven.
2. souls have not been proven.

so this is more of a strong faith kind of question, that will lead to a big debate because not all people believe in souls, and not all people believe in the roswell incident.

you will get a different answer from everybody because everybody has differents faiths and beliefs, that is why i think this is just another pointless firestarter thread.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Thats a very interesting theory, however what makes you think they were stuck in an "only earth" type of cycle? I alwasy figured reincarnation wasn't specific to Earth, it was a very universal thing?

I just feel that all our souls are trapped here on Earth. Probably another silly thing to think, but have always just felt that.

The universal thing is reassuring and would be wonderful, if that is the case... Strange, but I have been feeling sad for the aliens who died, especially as I considered they would be stuck here on Earth.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The things in the crashed vehicles of Roswell are more like plants than people. They do not have souls.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
oh well these things that were recovered from the ufo were not just growing in some park.... they had enough brains to fly a ufo?

When a tree or some vine is the pilot of a ufo, then perhaps I will believe that the aliens who died amount to nothing more than plant matter.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Well even if they were "plants" it does not mean they dont have soul or brain. Basicly all life (animals, plants) are from the same ancenstor. So if we (animals, yeah we are animals in basic) have brains then maybe plants have or will have something like that. (Of course im not saying they can move as well, maybe they can maybe they cant and they only the helpers of an other specie.)

On other hand: If we belive we have soul, then why wouldn't plants have too? They are liveing creatures too.

P.S.: Sorry if i mis typed some thing im from Hungary.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
they seemed to be a species something more like a cross between animals and plants!! totally different from our earth species... the Creator has a wide range of creations beyond the limits of our imagination.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

On Thursday Sep. 18, Inter-Tribal Medicine Man Red Elk said the little greys are plats and have no souls. So here is someone on Coast to Coast who agrees with me.
I did not make this up (the idea that they are more like plants than human) and I think I got it from John Leer.
BTW- Red Elk also says that Bigfoot have human brother souls.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by jmdewey60]

top topics

join