It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Human Race Must Confront the Nature of its Planetary Parents"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This is all pretty farout, just wonder what everyone thinks of this?

All throughout history, mankind has had nothing but conflict. Of course, conflict is always created within and then projected into the external world. We like to compare the Earth human relationship with ETs to a child's relationship with its parent because it is the same dynamic. If a child is loved and nurtured and valued by a parent, it grows up in a healthy way. If a child is not abandoned, it grows up in a healthy way. If a child is allowed to develop its own identity and is supported by the parents, it grows up in a healthy way. If children do not have these things when they grow into adulthood they create conflict and pain in their lives; it really comes from the fact that they were not nurtured during their developmental years.

At the times when these gods were interacting with your planet you were a child species. For the most part, you were not nurtured. Instead, you were controlled. For the most part, you were repeatedly abandoned. You would develop attachments to these ET gods and then they would abandon you. You were not encouraged as a race to develop your own planetary identity. Instead, the gods tried to mold you into what they wanted you to become.

Now that the gods are no longer here and you are growing into adulthood, the species itself is experiencing pain and conflict. It doesn't know its parents and therefore it doesn't know itself. The species has never felt nurtured. Instead, it simply copied the dysfunctional pattern of its parents, creating conflict after conflict, trying to find itself.

In traditional therapy, people will need to first confront the truth about their parents. They must learn why their parents were the way they were and how that has affected who they have become, and they must see how this parental influence has created the conflicts in their present lives. It is only then that they can be set free to find their true identity.

Your planet is still trying to find its identity, for you are not a planetary people. You are, in a sense, a group of lost children. We mean this with no disrespect. As in traditional therapy, as we have just described, the human race itself now needs to confront who its parents were. The human race needs to accept that they have become who they are because of who their parents were. In accepting that they can begin to form their own identity as a species and finally come to peace with themselves. It is then that their conflicts will subside.

Wow... this is from ETs and Civilization

Farout, this is actually suggesting that the human race was controlled, then abandoned by the Parents
Also suggests that our Planetary Parents were "dysfunctional" ???

Also, the fact that this states "the Gods are no longer here"... When did that happen?

???????

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
they were around when the sumarians were still thriving...then they left, according to some they are expected to be returning on nibiru however in a few years...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mrbooms

ah so this is based on Nibiru? sort of makes sense. So these Gods created us, then controlled us, then abandoned us? Great... then what about the Bible? Clearly states there is a God of the World and the Creator God... quite interesting.

Perhaps Christ was the only one to hang around and help us?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
And in turn, I ask you, Thurisaz, what about the Bible? And Jesus? Obviously the OP in that specific thread doesn't hold their faith in those cups. Perhaps they lack that traditional faith at all. I know for myself personally that their theory isn't so outlandish. For myself, the Bible and Jesus don't hold any water for myself either. Just because the Bible says something doesn't make it fact. And for that matter, just because someone/something sounds factual, also doesn't make it fact.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It recently occurred to me that the Bible could be viewed as one part conviction and correction, and one part inspiration and glorification.

1 Peter 5

10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

Sums it up nicely, thank you Lord. May it be so for me.

As for the first sentence of the external in the op, that needs some qualification. Because it is not true. There have been significant periods of peace, some of them recorded in the Bible, throughout human history. The Bible teaches

All throughout history, mankind has had nothing but conflict

when he has turned away from God and the truth of His teachings.

The OT is full of examples of this happening to the Israelites. You don't have to look hard to see it happening around us today. Government is by and large corrupt, selfserving, and warmongering. When rulers fail to care for the poor, minister to the widowed, and be fair to the fatherless, it generally isn't long before the judgment of God descends. Government has always exacted its price on the people (see 1 Samuel 8:11-17), and when it fails to deliver, at first

18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day.

But eventually He does hear, after He lets you learn a lesson or two. He is faithful to deliver His chosen. Many are called...

[end bold]

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Icarus Rising]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
The OT is full of examples of this happening to the Israelites. You don't have to look hard to see it happening around us today. Government is by and large corrupt, selfserving, and warmongering. When rulers fail to care for the poor, minister to the widowed, and be fair to the fatherless, it generally isn't long before the judgment of God descends. Government has always exacted its price on the people (see 1 Samuel 8:11-17), and when it fails to deliver, at first

18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day.

But eventually He does hear, after He lets you learn a lesson or two. He is faithful to deliver His chosen. Many are called...

Book of Samuel is very interesting. I made a thread about it a while ago... quite simply the Israelites demanded a King...rejecting God. God warned the people what a King would be like and yet they still wanted one.

When we look at todays society, the Governments are as you state and I feel it is a Godless Society for the most part.

Christ did ascend and is now in the Heavens so I think 'man' has been left to do whatever it is he can/will do... we have the rule and guide book which sustains me in me.

I consider that this article refers to Niburi and well, if info is correct about them...perhaps then this article I posted has an element of truth to it.
Are they Gods? Fallen Angels?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You know, I can't speak to that. Niburu, Planet X, other inhabited planets in the solar system, it is all so speculative as to approach fantasy. I believe more in super-terrestrials.

Does the mythos fit with the ascendance of Christ and His prophesied return leading the host of heaven? Is that what you're asking?

I would say the Bible contains the answer to every question that can ever be posed by man. There is nothing new under the sun.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Does the mythos fit with the ascendance of Christ and His prophesied return leading the host of heaven? Is that what you're asking?

oh no, I wasn't asking...just thinking out loud to myself... LOL
Just trying to be logical here

new topics

top topics

join