It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get to close and you`ll get burned!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Any links for that?

That would be great evidence for this thread.

Thanks for your input

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by coastlinekid

This case is hereby relegated to the realm of entertainment for those that are interested in the [often ridiculed] hobby of Ufology.

I say "often ridiculed" for obvious reasons.

your reasons stating that you are to blind to see the thruth, and cant exept that there is so much evidence about ufo`s and aliens!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar

It is of interest to me as well the way he described the burns, as coming from vented gas that escaped through the 'hatchway' after the hatch had sealed. This sounds like a form of mildly explosive decompression, something expected when sealing and equalizing pressure in a docking module. It could well have been superheated air that burned him, air that had entered into the pressurization chamber (the hatchway of the craft) that was then vented out of the craft when the pilots restored cabin pressure (their own preferred atmosphere and pressure) to the craft before take off.

-WFA

Fantastic desciption you gave us here WFA, exellent stuff! thanks for your great input!!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
reply original post by IgnoreTheFacts

Clearly you have aligned yourself with this hobby and feel agrieved that others do not share your view of how it should be treated, perhaps you yourself have been "burned" for believing or being part of it and feel the need to chastise others the same way you have.

Whatever, personally, other than giving yourself a momentary high, I cannot see the point of your abusive posts they don't change anything other than causing bad feeling towards you.

What a fantastic reply thanks Sherpa
!

Know lets stay on the topic!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Unfortunately, I can think of a mundane way to get that burn.

Possible scenario:

Drunk man trips, landing face down, tummy across the campfire grill.

I'm not saying this happened, there's no proof. It's just a POSSIBLE explanation.

Thank you Anonymous person for thinking of a way it could be done.
That's at least some effort put forth, and I for one appreciate it.

I don't necessarily agree that it's a likely explanation, and I'll tell you why. A prospector is constantly on the move. They will set up small camps (these were called towns in the American West, and grew into some of the modern cities we see there today). Most of these camps are temporary. It is only in such a camp that you would find a campfire grill, especially one large enough to create the pattern seen on the man's torso.

A prospector (if he's lucky) will have a few of his mates/friends with him, and perhaps a pack animal. If he's not lucky (and this is the described scenario in the case report) he'll be alone and on foot. Even alone and on foot, it's common for prospectors to head out far away from camp.

A prospector on such an exploration, would necessarily only carry with him the gear required to survive and complete his task. Sleeping gear, a change of clothes, a good knife, a pan or two, a pick (type of small axe) and a good walking stick. You'd need a canteen of fresh water and a hat (VERY important for gold panning, you NEED the right hat, it's a trick of the trade).

I digress, the point is, nobody is going to carry a campfire grill way out into the unexplored wilds while out looking for precious metals.

So I find it unlikely that your suggestion is the actual cause of the man's injuries.

I do thank you though for a realistic suggestion. Perhaps you should join ATS and setup a username, so that I can associate your willingness to think with an identity?

-WFA

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUNSINWAR

Clearly you have aligned yourself with this hobby and feel agrieved that others do not share your view of how it should be treated, perhaps you yourself have been "burned" for believing or being part of it and feel the need to chastise others the same way you have.

Whatever, personally, other than giving yourself a momentary high, I cannot see the point of your abusive posts they don't change anything other than causing bad feeling towards you.

What a fantastic reply thanks Sherpa
!

Know lets stay on the topic!

Wow, that was out of left field!

Where does that guy get off putting your thread down?

Anywho....

To the guy who said that this could be super heated air that burned him....

I would believe this however......

This wouldn't explain his lingering after effects, nausea, apparent radiation sickness without any radiation present, and the smell of burning electricity around him that lingered for weeks.

I really don't think hot air would do all that, but I could easily be wrong.

Thanks for sharing your theory!

Great thread!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
To the guy who said that this could be super heated air that burned him....

I think that was me

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
This wouldn't explain his lingering after effects, nausea, apparent radiation sickness without any radiation present, and the smell of burning electricity around him that lingered for weeks.
I really don't think hot air would do all that, but I could easily be wrong.

I totally agree with you. In fact, I'm certain that superheated air wouldn't cause those effects. And I'm in agreement that some other factors must have been in play. I only found the superheated air theory consistent with the burns themselves, and the pattern, as it correlated to the victim's account.

There must have been other factors involved in whatever happened to him, and there must have been a quantity of irradiated material close to him for certain, to produce the observed results.

I've got nothing on the smell. Anyone have any ideas about that? I know that overcooked meat can smell like that, does anyone have any data they'd like to share? I'm at a dead end it seems on that aspect...

-WFA

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Unfortunately, I can think of a mundane way to get that burn.

Possible scenario:

Drunk man trips, landing face down, tummy across the campfire grill.

I'm not saying this happened, there's no proof. It's just a POSSIBLE explanation.

You are forgetting the facts!

Remember this made it to the ever popular "Unsolved Mysteries"

I really dont think this story would have even made the cut if there weren't significant evidence involved.

Remember, the doctors and scientists that studied this man were completely baffled by what they saw. A man tripping over something and accidentally burning himself, WOULD NOT leave ANY doctor or scientist baffled in the least!

Don't dismiss the facts!

The decompression idea was the best I have heard so far. But to say this man burned himself is just silly.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The word "Ufology" is a modern and misleading word and I would never call myself a ufologist because it suggests credence, unfortunately there is very little.

Hobbies are not a discipline nor a professional field so people have the freedom to pursue them as they see fit, if that way is not your way then I am afraid your tipping at windmills you are not going to change that.

Perhaps it is frustration that no apparent progress is evident and the actions of others is the reason for this, maybe but I doubt it, you see there have been many people who have dedicated years if not lifetimes to the hobby some of which have had credible scientific backgrounds such as Auguste Meesen, James E Mcdonald, Jacques Vallee, J Allen Hynek, Peter A Sturrock and yet there has been very little change.

I have been here long enough to know this will not change you but at least this post makes me feel better and by the way I look forward to any thread you may post that treats ufology in the way you would approve.

edit to add bold to reply line

[edit on 15-5-2008 by sherpa]

Ah, it has nothing to do with what I approve of or not. I'm not one of those fools who post subjects such as this in order to garner points or recognition from my fellow forum members. You know, those hollow threads that are posted a few every day or so by the same members over and over trying to fill the void left by folks like John Lear and sleeper. It's almost become a reality show around here. Like "Who can rise to be king of the useless thread starters?" Hell, the few threads I have started were stupid too, and I decided it was much better to reply to threads than dredge up useless things like this and post them as if I had some real clue to discuss. Please.

But by giving such foolish threads like this (that don't deserve further thought) you are doing nothing but ENABLING the foolish to perpetuate the foolishness.

And some of you wonder why this subject is not taken seriously. Again, if you can't understand why I say this, then I am sorry to say that you are a part of the problem that you guys spend so much of your time here complaining about. I could point to posts made by some in this very thread that CLEARLY illustrate this very point, but you wouldn't see it, because your all to blind to how things really work. And before you all discount my position (ignorantly so, I might add) you need to know that I am privy to things that most of you probably dream about, this is not coming from some ignorant fool living in a trailer park fantasying about things that takes his mind of his miserable existence and his desire to believe in anything that will make him feel better about his current situation.

Again, this UFO case has nothing beneficial to give to the subject, nothing can be followed up, investigated,m and there are OBVIOUS plot holes that anyone with a firm grasp of common sense, reason and logic can see.

The only thing discussing this case produces is the very thing that you guys are against. Again, I am sorry you are not keen enough to understand where I am coming from, and I am sorry you all feel the need to constantly enable threads such as this that do nothing but cast doubt on the subject you all claim to believe in (blindly and without common sense I might add)

And yes, I now ATS would be a boring place without all the threads like this (and the other threads that are even more of a waste of time....seriously, hit the main forum and read the titles...if you don't laugh out loud you are a little too open minded) But there need to be a time where folks like yourselves, those that can actually hold a competent conversation about the subject, realize that we need to focus on things that will propel this subject into the realm of the majority. Yes, it will take years. But this subject didn't get to where it is in a day either, so you can't expect to fix it that quickly too.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

[edit on 16-5-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Ah, it has nothing to do with what I aprove of or not, sorry your not intelligent to understand.

Wow. Did you actually expect anyone to read the rest of what you wrote without an immediate anger response after beginning in such a clearly derisive and (once again) undeserved attack?

Well, I'll do my best to reply in a kind manner, however if I were you I would expect some sort of response from Sherpa, if not the moderating staff here directly for such an unfounded personal attack.

But by giving such foolish threads like this (that don't deserve further thought) you are doing nothing but ENABLING the foolish to perpetuate the foolishness.

Okay, let's cut the BS here, you obviously feel that this story has been debunked in some way. Instead of insulting us, perhaps you'd care to direct our attention to a link where this debunking takes place?

And some of you wonder why this subject is not taken seriously.

Actually, right now I'm wondering why someone such as yourself, who claims to be fighting the ridiculous aspect of Ufology, would simply toss around insults as opposed to helping us deny our ignorance by pointing us to the place where you think this case has been debunked, or by actually addressing the facts of the case here in this thread.

You see what you're doing is ridiculing us, as a method to fight the ridicule attached to Ufology. Not an effective tactic. Adding more ridicule to the situation helps nobody. Address an aspect of this case directly one by one, if you please.

Again, if you can't understand why I say this, then I am sorry to say that you are a part of the problem that you guys spend so much of your time here complaining about.

So if I can't determine through my (absent) psychic powers why it is that you think I'm an idiot, that makes me more of an idiot?

There is no logic in your assumption. Try explaining first what makes a certain aspect of a case explainable before insulting the rest of us for not intuitively grasping points you refuse to elaborate on.

I could point to posts made by some in this very thread that CLEARLY illustrate this very point, but you wouldn't see it, because your all to blind to how things really work.

Do not assume that I (or anyone else here) will not listen to reason. If you provide some reason and logic, I'll follow it to it's natural conclusion.
I have a proven track record here of doing so in multiple cases/threads at ATS. If you would like to explain yourself, I will listen, even after being insulted thus. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm pretty sure that there are others here who will listen also.

But if you only throw insults with no logic or reason behind them, I can guarantee you that your arguments will remain ineffective.
You can learn these skills in any good debate class.

And before you all discount my position (ignorantly so, I might add) you need to know that I am privy to things that most of you probably dream about, this is not coming from some ignorant fool living in a trailer part fantasying about things that takes his mind of his miserable existence and his desire to believe in anything that will make him feel better about his current situation.

Okay, that was vague, and in that paragraph you directly implied that WE are living in a trailer fantasizing about things that take our minds off of our miserable existence... etc.

I'll be not vague for once. I'm perfectly NOT the person you're alluding that I am. And I directly take offense at your implication.

In my day job (for the past few months) I've been preparing arguments for a court case involving a multimillion dollar budget dispute between the company I'm representing and the United Nations. That's all I can really say about the specifics, but that should be enough to make it clear that my intelligence level is certainly not where you're assuming it.

In my night job I'm designing and testing prototype equipment for growing Algae (several strains) at it's maximum potential with the fewest requirements, and turning the end product into bio-fuels, protein supplements, and several other end products for different applications (beauty products etc.).

I have an IQ that tests repeatably above 140, and I'm willing to throw down and prove it at any time.

Let me be specific, clear and concise. Insulting my intelligence (and that of many others in this thread) only makes you look foolish.
Stick to the aspects of the case.

Again, this UFO case has nothing beneficial to give to the subject, nothing can be followed up, investigated,m and there are OBVIOUS plot holes that anyone with a firm grasp of common sense, reason and logic can see.

Does it have plot holes? You haven't pointed any out to date...

Nothing that can be followed up? Perhaps you need a reference to the very definition of trace evidence. Here is an example where Trace Evidence made the difference in court:
www.crimelibrary.com...

The only thing discussing this case produces is the very thing that you guys are against.

Right, but your insulting us is advancing the cause tenfold, right?

Again, I am sorry you are not keen enough to understand where I am coming from, and I am sorry you all feel the need to constantly enable threads such as this that do nothing but cast doubt on the subject you all claim to believe in (blindly and without common sense I might add)

You don't really sound sorry. I must say it sounds from this end like you are clearly enjoying tossing around insults as opposed to engaging the aspects of the case with facts and evidence. In fact, it seems you couldn't even finish your sentence of apology without insulting further.

And yes, I now ATS would be a boring place without all the threads like this (and the other threads that are even more of a waste of time....seriously, hit the main forum and read the titles...if you don't laugh out loud you are a little too open minded)

There is some crap out there to be sure, nobody is debating that. But people like IsaacKoi, Sherpa, and myself don't waste time investigating the crap. Perhaps the fact that all 3 of us are telling you there is something to this case should serve as an indicator to you that you might be sumarily dismissing this case prior to a thorough investigation, and doing so without cause (stated cause at least).

But there need to be a time where folks like yourselves, those that can actually hold a competent conversation about the subject, realize that we need to focus on things that will propel this subject into the realm of the majority.

Alright, I can't be an idiot living out wish fulfillment in a trailer AND able to hold a competent conversation at the same time can I?

You've still not listed a single facet about this case that has been disproven conclusively.

Pardon me if I allow the evidence to dictate my theory, instead of taking your extremely insulting word for it.

Yes, it will take years. But this subject didn't get to where it is in a day either, so you can't expect to fix it that quickly too.

TRUE, and with the tactics displayed in this thread, I see how you are 'fixing' anything.

-WFA

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

www.youtube.com...

@ 4:25 he peeks inside.

Disinfo here being so bright and has dark visor for rock collecting.

Good info, central cylinder for all saucer craft, the Tesla bulb mechanism
showing electron strings... should be seen above the craft... some day.

All saucers: flat bottom ac static generator coil, low power, high voltage
and central cylinder beamed away electron negative charges.

A tremendous force is generated from electric charges with little power.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Ah, it has nothing to do with what I approve of or not. I'm not one of those fools who post subjects such as this in order to garner points or recognition from my fellow forum members.

Ah..so thats it you believe the posters are point whores, well there is no doubt that is what takes place but you are making yourself judge, jury and executioner by attacking those you feel have transgressed, have you noticed any particular offenders being influenced by your opinion, I can't say I have.

And some of you wonder why this subject is not taken seriously. Again, if you can't understand why I say this, then I am sorry to say that you are a part of the problem that you guys spend so much of your time here complaining about.

Well actually I don't wonder why this subject is not taken seriously and I can't say I am much one for complaining but I guess that is one of your universal statements then.

I could point to posts made by some in this very thread that CLEARLY illustrate this very point, but you wouldn't see it, because your all to blind to how things really work.

I would not want to put you to any trouble, and if you say I am blind then I guess I must be but I would like to no your version of "how things really work"

because your all to blind to how things really work. And before you all discount my position (ignorantly so, I might add) you need to know that I am privy to things that most of you probably dream about

Well I suppose I am ignorant if I am not privy to the things you know so I guess you have it in your power to correct that shortcoming by telling me exactly what you know or better still how about a bit of global education and telling all of us, the usual caveats apply of course, you know the proof thing.

I think I can probably predict your answer though, it's a secret right ?

Ah..the old common sense, reason and logic line again, don't you ever get tired of that line, I know I do it reminds me of loop tape, are you sure you are not a telephone answering machine.
Sorry I digress a little, plot holes, yes I know but I can't see the point of relaying your opinion the way you do, it smells of angst.

The only thing discussing this case produces is the very thing that you guys are against. Again, I am sorry you are not keen enough to understand where I am coming from, and I am sorry you all feel the need to constantly enable threads such as this that do nothing but cast doubt on the subject you all claim to believe in (blindly and without common sense I might add)

Hey we have to discuss something because lets be honest what new material is out there, anyway you seem to forget a glaringly obvious fact, not everybody seems to have the decades of experience you seem to want us to believe, many are new and like all new interests we all have to find out things for ourselves, it would be kind of you to let this natural evolution happen some things need to be learned by experience not by being told.

But there need to be a time where folks like yourselves, those that can actually hold a competent conversation about the subject, realize that we need to focus on things that will propel this subject into the realm of the majority. Yes, it will take years.

Well thank you for the compliment you may be starting to redeem yourself.

Ok..I'm game tell me the things and I will make a judgement on wether they will propell the subject or not you never know we might agree

Hey and don't worry I kinda like you I just can be a little defensive around friends

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Hi TeslaandLyne,

You know for someone with a forum name like yours how come I never see you post on any tesla threads.

Or do you only specialise in Tesla craft ?

Sorry GUNS, I am getting off subject again arn't I

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Hi TeslaandLyne,

You know for someone with a forum name like yours how come I never see you post on any tesla threads.

Or do you only specialise in Tesla craft ?

Sorry GUNS, I am getting off subject again arn't I

And Lyne... the conspiracy and Tesla craft researcher.
So goes the name I chose.
One Tesla discovery at a time.

So far the Illuminati have concentrated on the Tesla craft.
Nazi made and Truman let if fly.

There is a lot to learn so pay attention as I know you do from you
quest for knowledge and calling me out for no reason I can tell.

I care less about other Illuminati pablum on Tesla secrets that
reek of textual diarrhea.

ED:The National Security Act of 1947 apparently confiscated most
Tesla related scientific material. Thus all the free energy and
other Tesla material disappeared and the FBI hung around Tesla
trying to find all his documents. And putting pressure on poor
George Scherff to tell all he knew, no wonder we can't find him.
I would not take Tesla died alone as fact. The FBI was surely
hovering.

[edit on 5/16/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

So what does your "brilliant,privied,intelligent"mind say to do?

Not research ANYTHING?I really don't understand why you would come so aggressive towards a well known and unexplained case,let alone the thread,Do you even believe in alien life?.............you claim you have "inside info"-lets hear it.........

Oh and the insult to intelligence proves that you are probably insecure with your own intelligence...............Im pre-med in college,so you can say whatever you want-I know I am smart.

Anyways-good post,S and F

[edit on 5/16/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

And Lyne... the conspiracy and Tesla craft researcher.
So goes the name I chose.
One Tesla discovery at a time.

Ok, now I understand.

There is a lot to learn so pay attention as I know you do from you
quest for knowledge and calling me out for no reason I can tell.

Sorry about that I was not calling you out, I have been curious and seeing your post reminded me to ask.

care less about other Illuminati pablum on Tesla secrets that
reek of textual diarrhea.

No problem you specialise, I get it.
I don't want to derail the thread to much so another thread perhaps.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You guys can waste your brain cells attacking the messenger all you want, at least that saves you from dealing with the core problem., of which you may be too close in order to see (you know, the forest through the trees analogy and all that)

Go ahead and sick the mods on me. If you need them to defend you inner sensibilities, that is. This place would not survive unless there were large amount of brainless enablers (devoid of common sense, reason an logic) that do nothing but give very questionable things the benefit of the doubt, making us all look like nutjobs. This thread was put up there (and look at the stars and flags he is reveling in) by someone who wants to garner attention from the community as someone who is "on the leading edge" of investigation and ufology. Give me a break. This is an older than dirt case, and the only thing he brings to the table is "look at me, look at me...I posted something relevant....please star and flag me...I'm the next John, Mike, or Zorgon..." Again, I'm sorry you can't see through this obvious yearning of the OP, but that is a problem with Ufology these days. Sure, they start small, but when they post old crap that gets this much attention they are only deluded into thinking they know their butts from a hole in the ground and they should continue to be useless by posting more crap that will get more stars and flags from the ignorant masses.

Seriously, do you want me to point out some of the inconsistencies here? If I have to, it almost defeats the purpose, and will be lost on the enablers anyway, because there is nothing you can do in order to convince those that are too foolish, or mentally handicapped in some way, to see reality. Plain and simple. If you are angry at me, then I expect I have hit the head on the nail and you might want to look in the mirror before you reply (each reply to this message only serves to enable thoughtless threads like this in the future, so have at it, but don't let me catch you in other threads complaining about the sad state you have helped to keep Ufology in)

This UFO case is as DEAD as that useless Roswell case. Plain and simple. You can get on here all day and debate what you want to believe, but in the end, the bulk of the posts will only serve to enforce the stereotype that clearly states the majority in this community will overlook common sense, reason and logic in order to hold tight to their ignorant conclusions.

Seriously, lets all wrap our arms around the LEAST possible conclusion to such an outlandish "story" such as this and cling tight. We will all come out looking better for doing so, right?

My latest useless rant is not directed at Sherpa or WitnessFromAfar, I have read your posts for some time and know you weren't born yesterday, I apologize for coming off like a complete tool (which I know I did again in this post too, lol)

And yes, you see me use the words "common sense, reason and logic" over and over. Sorry it sounds like a broken record, but until I see it applied I will continue to use that phrase to describe the majority of the threads, posts and opinions found on here.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

OK good post, I just post an go mostly but have seen you on UFO topics.

Sorry I did not go through all the posts but I might add something
obvious and technical yet puzzling.

A highly energized craft might certainly cause burns.

Tesla seemed to work with many ac devices of low current.
Building up charge outside of the craft would cause a spark to set
the glove or clothes on fire.

However as we see the current was not as high to kill the person.
AC high voltage creates the charges and needs very little current
and thus power.

The only thing similar might be the Letterman show with science
kids who had aluminum pie tins stacked on top of a van de Graaff
generator. After turning it on the top tin lifted off an sailed away.

Of course we will never see the saucer or UFO in real life like the
man in this case or even disclosed close to how it works.

But pardon me for my unproven physical theories.

ED: Yikes, I just thought you might be considering me to join
the other Tesla threads. A well thought idea I might want to
look into, thanks sherpa. Thats me, always considering the
wrong way on everything.

[edit on 5/16/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

This UFO case is as DEAD as that useless Roswell case. Plain and simple. You can get on here all day and debate what you want to believe, but in the end, the bulk of the posts will only serve to enforce the stereotype that clearly states the majority in this community will overlook common sense, reason and logic in order to hold tight to their ignorant conclusions

No case is ever going away.
New things are being discovered all the time.

Roswell was a hoax by the Nazi engineers let in this country by Truman.

This Canada UFO might prove Canada makes saucers.
And we got a good look at the inside the agrees with one theory.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

My latest useless rant is not directed at Sherpa or WitnessFromAfar, I have read your posts for some time and know you weren't born yesterday, I apologize for coming off like a complete tool (which I know I did again in this post too, lol)

Clearly you didn't read my posts in this thread, or your latest reply would have addressed at least ONE single aspect of this case that you feel has in some way been debunked.

Do you understand that a general statement of 'this thread is bunk' means nothing?

What means something, is to say, 'this aspect of this thread is bunk, and here's the evidence I'm basing my conclusion upon'.

You see Ignore the Facts, what lies at the heart of our debate here is technique.

Even if we were discussing say that horrible Pokemon thread that broke out in here a few months ago...

Even the most ridiculous claims must be refuted with evidence, or else you're just barking at the wind.

I've read your posts in the past too ITF, and when you step away from insulting people you also seem to make a lot of sense.

What makes me so angry, and yes, I've gotten angry about this thread today, is that you should know better than to lay into people like that without at least offering a plausible alternative explanation.

Believe it or not, I'm actually interested in hearing that alternative explanation, and obviously so are Sherpa and others.

Can we just get through all of the 'you guys are so dumb for not seeing this' part of the thread and get to the part where you offer your alternative explanation?

I've made it really easy for you, you don't even need to offer an explanation for the case itself, simply for a single facet of the case.

Here are a few:
1) The Burn Marks
2) The Radioactivity

Do you have a plausible alternative explanation for the trace evidence found in this case?

I've found in my experience (especially here at ATS) that those who have an answer to that question will give it, and those that don't will continue to hurl insults to fill the gaping hole left by their lack of alternative explanation. And it's apparent that ATS readers can tell the difference.

I'm truly hoping that you're a member of the former group, and not the latter ITF. Prove my hopes right, if it's not to much trouble. I'm not trying to be a smart @ss here, I'm being serious.

What are your alternative explanations for some of the trace evidence found in this case?

-WFA

<< 1    3  4 >>

join