It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush/Clinton Dyanasty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hi everyone.
I was talking to my good friends the other night and one of them put an amazing thought out on the table.
She said in one form or another, meaning President or Vice President, that the Bush's and the Clinton's have been in the Cat Bird's seat since the early "80's.
I was speechless as I recalled that she's right!!
Now I've heard rumblings the Bush (HW) actually ran that day to day stuff for Reagan, as the alzheimer's got worse and the cold war being as it was, we could not have the perception of a weak of ill President.
So we have HW Bush in the VP seat in the 80's. I'll include the dats that they were sworn in on...

January 20, 1981 Ronald W. Reagan West Front, U.S. Capitol Warren E. Burger, Chief Justice
January 20, 1985 Ronald W. Reagan Privately in North Entrance Hall, White House Warren E. Burger, Chief Justice
January 21, 1985 Ronald W. Reagan Publicly in Rotunda, U.S. Capitol Warren E. Burger, Chief Justice
January 20, 1989 George H. W. Bush West Front, U.S. Capitol William Rehnquist, Chief Justice
January 20, 1993 Willam J. Clinton West Front, U.S. Capitol William Rehnquist, Chief Justice
January 20, 1997 Willam J. Clinton West Front, U.S. Capitol William Rehnquist, Chief Justice
January 20, 2001 George W. Bush West Front, U.S. Capitol William Rehnquist, Chief Justice

See what I'm getting at. These elite families have been shaping the events for, at least in the public eye, for the last 28 years and possibly the next 8 years to come.
Does this mean that the electio0n really is a sham and it's already been decided in the dark halls somewhere? Another voting screw up that tips the vote to Hillary in the 11th hour, making her the Phoenix who rose from the ashes of a seemily lost bid for the White House?
Let me hear what you think.

new topics

join