It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worlds Largest Psychology Manual - "The Bible Conspiracy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
With all this talk about the catholic church saying aliens are Gods creatures really got me thinking. Its in preparation for the staged alien invasion, however read me out, its not what it seems - its not an actual staged ALIEN invasion, its an invasion of people who are 'alienated', or part of the westernised schizoid society.

I pulled out a questionairre I did a while back, and I did a brain storm on two questions.

Question one: 'Do you feel alienated': Ticked 'YES'

5 questions later...

Question two: 'Do you feel you are an ALIEN': Ticked 'YES'.

I linked the word 'Alien' to 'Alienated'. It never occured to me before. Who here, who believe in Aliens, classify yourselves as NOT being alienated in life, or possibly a 'loner' by societies standard? Is this the real conspiracy? The Alien Conspiracy - Conspiracy?

7 Years ago, I was told I have 25% Procyon Alien Genetics and 28% Draconian/Lemurian genetics. By an Ex Illuminati Programmer, Montauk Boy

Please Read this thread I started:

(My POV has changed a lot btw)

Staged Invasion to occur around August 2008", says Montuak Survivor

Procyon = Pro Zion World
Sirius A = You're SERIOUS - AYE
Sirius B = Be Serious
Hatona Council = HAT on Council (Council refers to head) Protective personality

'___' = Left Brain - Pineal Gland - Right Brain
'___' = Lyrae - Sirius - Draconian

Lyrae/Left Brain = LEERY, conscious thought, logical thinking
Sirius/Pineal Gland = Serious thinker, Balanced (Pineal balances left and right brain for Bi-Polar and Schizophrenic disorders)
Draconian/Right brain = Spiritual concepts, Mind of God, controlling personality.

I had flashes of information earlier on when doing work on the New Testament. Research stipulates that the PISO Roman Family re-wrote the new testament, for their own purposes. In realisation, I found out the 'Atlas' scenario from greek mythology. Atlas with the world on his shoulders (burdened) or Atlas feeling on top of the world. Its a play on words, and thus the alien and alienated scenario.

Look at my username. Im a Marty. This was a play on words a while ago, but didn't realise my subsconscious was about to bite me in the behind.

Im a Marty was supposed to be for three things

Imam Mahdi - Superior Complex (Imam is saviour to Islam)
Im a Martyr - Inferior Complex

So lets talk about the Christ figure. I believe there was a person that walked the earth, however by the name of Jmmanuel (E Manual). The new testament has been totally altered, that it gives reason as to what is being portrayed in the 'greatest story ever sold'.

Christ was on the cross, saying 'father why have thou forsaken me'. Whether on the cross saying that or not, or whether he said it elsewhere, he said it none the less. This is an abandonment issue. Was Joseph there? He had a superior complex too. I believe in spiritual nature, however to this degree, how can a man totally encompass creation itself?

I don't want this to be a religious discussion, more so what this represents on a mind-pattern, psychological discussion.

His mother Mary, always by his side, making sure his knee wasn't bleeding when he fell over.

What about his battle with Satan on the mountain? Jesus was on the mountain without food or water, probably wanting to find himself, and had thoughts of Satan, which was his own inner demon, to through himself off and be saved by angels. What a load of BS. The guy was suffering delusions from not having food out there, thought he was superior. The Christ figure, Jesus/Jmmanual/E Manual was a template for identification that a lot of people feel they need. 2000 years is really short period time compared to the 60 or so thousand years that human life at the most basic form has ever been around. Intelligence into the psyche has been around for eons.

Acts: The way we should act?

What were the psychologists of 2000 years ago called?

[edit on 15/5/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

Acts: The way we should act?

What were the psychologists of 2000 years ago called?

They were philosophers mate.

What precisely is the significance of the question?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It was more of a statement rather than a question, but at the time of writing didn't think of philosophy

Thanks for mentioning that though

Marty

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ah, i think i get it - you're talking about the effect of Religion on People's individual Psychology, correct?

It's true that quite a fair bit of what is taught in christianity can affect one's psychology negatively, however when one studies the teachings instead of listening to just one or two bits that make personal relevance, one will pick up on the bits the matter - like Humility, and Honesty.

However, no Religion is totally free from the fact that they exert a certain level of psychological subversion on the individual.

It is down to the individual to understand this, and once he has - he will be able to appreciate the teachings without fear.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
It's possible that the creator of the bible was aware of these important facts, so i see what you're getting at.

What do you want to do though, take it up with your local pastor?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Ultimately, Yes (with the writers of bible).

I understand that, and I am going by the way that some who may be mentally unwell, who use religion as a crux to find something that they probably can't find within themselves, and some, only a small percentage, identify and read into it too much, many thinking they are prophets, but could that be the conspiracy? That Revelations is a script to be played out on purpose, that the New Testament is a psychology manual?

Take it up to the local pastors? No, its not up to me to force my opinion, doing it this way, people can read it at their own choice!

Thanks for the input!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

I'm not suggesting you force your opinion on him, i'm suggesting that you simply ask him what he thinks about the field of psychology.

It would be interesting to find an actual christian viewpoint on this matter.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The Torah (5 Books of Moses) was originally used as a training manual for men. Women, it is my undestanding were not taught to read. So only men were entrusted with the holy text.

It is the history of the Jewish People based down orally, at first, but I believe started to be written down sometime around 400BC.

No doubt The Torah (Hebrew Bible) and The Bible (Christianity) has been a very affective, psychological tool to be used for indoctrinating the masses.

It has also been a great way for people of Judaism and Christianity to be brought out from their illiterate circumstances (? 1609 Bible translated from Latin into other languages) which gave people more insight to their own reality of daily living. While the religious texts have continued to bring unreasonable demands on individuals as sinners, these individuals became stronger because they became educated.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The Torah (5 Books of Moses) was originally used as a training manual for men. Women, it is my undestanding were not taught to read. So only men were entrusted with the holy text.

It is the history of the Jewish People based down orally, at first, but I believe started to be written down sometime around 400BC.

No doubt The Torah (Hebrew Bible) and The Bible (Christianity) has been a very affective, psychological tool to be used for indoctrinating the masses.

It has also been a great way for people of Judaism and Christianity to be brought out from their illiterate circumstances (? 1609 Bible translated from Latin into other languages) which gave people more insight to their own reality of daily living. While the religious texts have continued to bring unreasonable demands on individuals as sinners, these individuals became stronger because they became educated.

Awesome! Thanks for that information, I didn't know the history of such texts, but that put it into perspective! Starred!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The OP is a little sketchy because it seems like you ramble at times but later posts revealed the subject. Psychology of the Bible, yes?

If so, it's interesting to muse what would happen if the entire world suddenly became Christian or Islamic or Jewish. I personally am Christian, but it would be quite a sight to behold. Another fun fact I believe in is the inner soul rules over all but God itself. Maybe even over God. Regardless, I stand by the idea that we would change dramatically if the same religion, even if fighting and sects would form in the future afterwards.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Actually, one of my friends said the same thing, about rambling, however he said I never mentioned the topic until people would have been bored by reading my previous personal information.... so yeah on that matter I apologise.

I believe I am Christian, I do believe in the Christ figure, however not under the mainstream christian faith. A lot of it had really been turned upside down in the last few weeks so if I say I'm Christian its because that's the foundation I had been on prior to all this. I was recently baptised too.

Although I did mention the Bible, I could also attribute it to Pagan Gods, even Greek Mythology, as previously mentioned, the 'Atlas' scenario.

Atlas with the world on his shoulders, or Atlas being on top of the world!

I find that such major texts could be used as a form of mind-control on a larger scale, but more specifically, a psychological tool for whoever reads it as identification of characters. This can be with any story/book/novel too.

Does anyone watch Star Trek? Who do you identify with? Myself? The Doctor and Seven of Nine.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
As a Christian, and having to take several psychology in college, I have found psychology to be a repulsive form of manipulation. I agree that Scripture can seem manipulative at times, and in fact, I honestly question the genuineness of the Book of Revelation. At the time it was Canonized, there was a great deal of controversy about it's origins, with many claiming it was a forgery. That being said, I do believe that the overall "spirit" of the Scriptures is preserved, which is to extend love and not hate, to give of yourself for the well-being of others (but not necessarily for the well-being of a society or culture), to be humble, and to place God (and His Son) above all else in your life.

If you're interested in learning more about what you suspect to be the truth, you may consider reading "The Book of Enoch". Beware, though, because even though this text is extremely old, it isn't Scripture, although there are many themes and even some outright quotes from the Book of Enoch in Canonized Scripture. In particular, read the parts associated with the fallen Watchers, and the parts associated with the Nephilim.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply,

I just did a google, and came across 'Sacred Texts' site.

Book of Enoch

Will have a read...looks lengthy

Marty

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm just floating by to throw this out there. Yes something is about to happen more than half of the people inhabiting this earth will perish for the greater good . sorry but its true. so chances are most of you are s.o.l. the brain works in mysterious ways and the ones who've figured this out have already recieved the signal of the upsetting and exciting "end" its called evolution. we've been saving everyone for so long that its about time someone or something stepped in to fix the balance. all the clues are there if you can read them. Deny it all you want. But you'd be living it every day. Sorry to those who werent selected but best of luck to you in the next realm of infinity.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I think I'll print the book of Enoch, reading it off the monitor is hard work lol

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Wow this is amazing. I too believe in God, but i don't think the bible is right? I think so much more was instilled into it then what is true. And for anyone to tell you are wrong for doubting your religion, if we KNEW the answers then it would be intelligence, not faith.

new topics

top topics

join