It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hell inside the earth...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6dark6energy6
i have been to this site a few times and it is interesting.
is hell rely inside the earth what if it is?

www.av1611.org...

Tell me what you think after you read

+ dont bother posting if your not going to read the site

[edit on 15-5-2008 by 6dark6energy6]

It is quite the paganistic view... which paganism focuses on only physical. Hell is a physical place and it IS in the heart of the earth.. the hearts of mankind. It is that fire that is meant to burn the impurities of the heart (and I am not talking morally... I am speaking of perspective impurities). At least this is what the Tanakh teaches and if one can filter the New Testament through the Tanakh rather than the other way around, it would be understood that hell is allegorical of when we choose to oppress, we become the oppressed to our ownselves.

It has very much become literal because of our selling out of ourselves to morality rather than Wisdom (one binds, the other recognizes that understanding comes through knowledge gained); to fear rather than Truth; to ignorance rather than true knowledge... they are all intertwined and they form hell.

To the one who chooses to walk through the fire that they have helped to create on this earth, to them the keys of life and death are given.

To those preach hell, damnation, fear, and morality w/ punishment.. to them it will be given for they contribute to the opposite of peace.

To those who have walked through the fire with their eyes open and no expectation of self gain, they will understand where peace is made and thus they will share that with others.

G.d gave us free will.. this was not an imperfection and those who say as much by judging others unjustly, they are the cruel ones... especially by handing out punishment beyond this life... they help to contribute to the punishment that most are stuck in even now.. this is no fault of G.d's .. He did not create hell.. we did.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
Regardless of the article, this verse comes to mind:

Rev 5:3:
And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon

I wonder why anyone would even look under the Earth or state such if nothing was indeed under the Earth?

The Book is simply the Bible... to open it means to Understand it. Only one who has walked through "hell" for what it is worth and quit blaming G.d for what we ourselves have created can be given the keys to open the seals. The Word is not physical and since everyone is trapped in the physical, only one with TRULY spiritual eyes can understand the Spirit of the Word.

No man in Heaven is speaking of those who are the chosen of G.d (the ones in whom the Word originated from); No man in the earth is speaking of those who are not the ones in whom the Word was given; and under the earth is speaking of those who were sent into exile.. meaning they are of mixed bloodlines.

All of the are spiritually dead and it will be of the latter who finds their way to finding the "keys" to open the Book. Understand that the creation process is happening now.. time is this earth...so, to those who are stuck in "time"... they see the things in the Book on a timeline and can not escape that view until they give up their knowledge of man and give way to the knowledge of G.d.

Capish?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
Hell is inside your head

Yes, as is "the universe"...which is hell.
Hell is a belief...inside your head.
"The universe" is an hallucination inside your own mind.

Christ!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6dark6energy6

[edit on 15-5-2008 by 6dark6energy6]

You signature included dialogue from the Matrix movie. I've got news..."the universe" is "the Matrix". And the Matrix is hell. And hell is a belief. Unbelieved, it is gone. It requires a complex structure of lies and temptations to decieve the all-knowing Son of God. Such is "the world". A place to decieve and be decieved till the truth is all we want, and only the truth.

Christ!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Wow, I am real surprised to find this thread. People now days are just too smart to believe in this nonsense…

…or is it?

Originally posted by prevenge

that is one damn evil god to do that to his children. sending them to hell and all.
pretty psychopathic.
not very unconditional.
not very loving.
pretty damn conditional and evil if you ask me.-

Do you have any clue at all what Jesus Christ suffered and endured to make away of escape for us all? For even while we were yet sinners, He loved us. Even when we mocked and spit in His face, ripped off handfuls of His beard, beat Him, cursed Him, and finally crucified Him, STILL He said Father, forgive them. It was unconditional Love that held Him to the cross, not those puny Roman nails! LOVE!

As far as I’m concerned, I was just as guilty as those that nailed Him to the cross. I did it! I crucified Him, yet He loved me and forgave me. I don’t see a condition in that. He exchanged His righteousness for my sin. Declared me righteous. Said that all my attempts to be holy are pathetic and unacceptable.

“Here, take mine.”

Sounds like amazing grace to me.

BTW, you won’t find one child of God in hell.

Originally posted by all2human
Hell is inside your head

So is reality.

Originally posted by ANOK
The 'Sounds of Hell' recording is a hoax.

Yes, I totally agree.

If you found a counterfeit hundred dollar bill would you stop accepting them?

Church was the government, and much like governments now their job was to control the masses, and what better way than to scare the uneducated and ignorant with a place like hell.
It's the same thing governments do now, except instead of just scaring you into submission with hell, they also do it with prisons, and the threat of terrorism...

Catholicism turned the Truth into a lie a made it a government.

The same thing happens when you take the Constitution out of Democracy. Does that make the Constitution evil? Of course not! But what good is it unless it is followed and enforced? Absolutely nothing! It becomes a joke. A nation for the elite by the elite!

The Constitution is still true, nonetheless.

Originally posted by Angry Potato
...when we discovered aviation we found no angels in the clouds.

Where in the Bible does it say that angels are in the clouds? Heaven, just like hell, is in another dimension.

At one time I was an enemy of Christ. I didn’t believe in any of it. I thought it was just another way for men to control the masses, but then God made Himself real to me. I know heaven is real, for I have seen it. I also know that hell is real, for I have experienced it, ((What makes hell so horrible is being out of His presence, not the torment or torture. )) and I thank God He provided a way of escape. The ONE reason Christ came was to save us from hell. That’s it. Don’t make the mistake of rejecting it.

Ah shucks, what am I talking about? You’re too smart to fall for any of this. Nothing but a bunch of nonsense…

…or is it?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well, upon listening to the so called "Sounds of Hell" I have concluded that they are nekro, uber grim and frostbitten, and kvlt. A must listen for all atmospheric black metal fans.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

hell is within you.

it's living life being an intellectual animal as opposed to a true human being.
it's being bonded to desire and sin.

desire not = suffer not.

google "malkuth" and "klippoth" .. that's REAL hell.

no burning furnace exists...

it would be counter productive and wouldn't benefit an evolving soul in any manner.

when you die if you haven't reached enlightenment of any sort and evolved your behaviors past mere animalistic practices...
and you've exhausted all 108 lives of reincarnation....

then enter true hell.. where you are reincarnated again and again .. each in a lower and lower lifeform until your ego is completely perished.. and you will start anew..

-

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
There is no such place as Hell.

Hell is a state of mind.

When you die your spirit or soul goes out of our 3rd dimension into other realms which we could call Nirvana. This has also been called Heaven.

In this other dimension, there are different realms from the very highest down to the lowest.

At the higher levels are the good, kind, positive, unselfish and light people; whereas at the very lowest level in the dark and dank places you will find the dark souls; the murderers, rapists, drug dealers, fraudsters, crooks and all the other irritable and evil people who have ever lived.

These people have created their own reality, but they do get the opportunity to reform themselves. Until they do, their state of mind will keep them in that horrible level created by their own collective thoughts.

Where we go after our 'death' is entirely related to our state of mind and our spiritual development, but this does not depend on anything connected with religion.

It is possible to attain high spiritual level without belonging to any religion, and to have little spiritual attainment whilst belonging to a religion. It just depends on what the individual thought and did over any number of incarnations including the most recent one.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
No offense, but how do you know about this for sure? Yeah, I don't believe in Hell, but how can you justify with confidence what happens to us once we pass on? Have you passed on lately?

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Check my response in-' good question about hell' for exact location of hell.
Column 4
Signed, Electricneo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join