It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hell inside the earth...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
i have been to this site a few times and it is interesting.
is hell rely inside the earth what if it is?

www.av1611.org...

Tell me what you think after you read

+ dont bother posting if your not going to read the site

[edit on 15-5-2008 by 6dark6energy6]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Sorry dude, i had to give up when i read the part that said "And it will happen TO YOU if you die without the Lord Jesus Christ!"

Something about that kind of preaching really turns me off.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

yeah stuff that crap yuk i hate preaching

but yeah just ignore that crap about going to hell and just read about where hell is that is the main thing i am trying to get here

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

*thinks about it*

Well, it might be possible that those souls possessed of sin are heavier than those which seek redemption for theirs - as such they may fall into earth's gravitational field or something what with being metaphysical n all that.

However i like the idea that the immense heat caused by the earth's core actually distorts the space-time continuum, creating a sort of warp that sucks people's spirits into another dimension whereby that which is spirit becomes matter and that which is matter becomes spirit.

Or something like that.

I really don't know what else to say on this.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
so what they're saying is . . . the alleged audio recordings obtained by Dr. Azzacove and his crew, would make for good relaxation music?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I would'nt say that website is a reliable source of information... not once do they provide any proof of their claims, other than quotes from the bible which I do not call proof as the bible was written by men, each with their own agenda's not to mention it was written 60+ years after Christ's supposed crucifiction.

Anyway, back on topic!

It is theoretically possible that what we "know" as hell is indeed located underneath the earths suface, as there have been many people who have explored cave systems and found incredibly massive spaces filled with elaborate architecture, also known as Agharti.
I have heard the recording of the "supposed" screams from hell, recorded by russian scientists, it is a chilling recording and IF it is real then I should think there is indeed a hell located within the earth.

Resentedhalo08.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

I just listened to the "sounds of hell". It sounds like a rocking party.

If I "did" believe in god, heaven and hell, I certainly wouldn't think hell would be in the center of earth.

BTW, you can view the sounds of hell here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have to say, there is a big flaw in the concept of heaven and hell, especially with this "discovery". When we die, we loose our corporeal body, meaning we won't be able to feel in the same way as we do alive, ergo, if they claim that the inside of the earth is where hell is located, then how on earth (that had to come) can we feel the pain of the excruciating heat of earth's inner core without a physical body?

Besides, a body-less soul needs no physical location (as we perceive it) to exist and therefore won't be going to a realm which can be described with earthly characteristics.

And can I just say, how arrogant is it that Christians claim their beleif to be the truth even knowing that half their religion is the basis of another religion while half of their traditions are based on a third?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hell is not located inside the earth. It is not a location of fire and brimstone. Hell is the Abyss. It is total darkness, solitude and complete separation from God.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Regardless of the article, this verse comes to mind:

Rev 5:3:
And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon

I wonder why anyone would even look under the Earth or state such if nothing was indeed under the Earth?

I have my beliefs about 'under the Earth' and thanks to Christ, I believe that I was once there and saved from that, I now live (was born again) on Earth and no longer trapped under it.

I believe these 'lower realms' are in fact the hellish realms where much darkness and torment exist. Why did Christ when he died go to these realms? = to save the trapped dead souls.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The 'Sounds of Hell' recording is a hoax. First give away is it's in stereo...

The idea of hell came long before the Bible, from the Egyptian Amenti I believe, so I would stab a guess that it didn't come from the word of God, but was already a well known tradition when men wrote the Bible. The Bible NT version just takes that old tradition and updates it with even more ghastly images.

But you have to remember in those days the Church was the government, and much like governments now their job was to control the masses, and what better way than to scare the uneducated and ignorant with a place like hell. Remember the only people who could read, write and were educated were the extremely wealthy and the monks.

It's the same thing governments do now, except instead of just scaring you into submission with hell, they also do it with prisons, and the threat of terrorism...

Most of the Bible can be traced to ancient myths and legends from Egypt, Greece etc...So no, I don't believe hell is in the Earth or anywhere else.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
that is one damn evil god to do that to his children. sending them to hell and all.
pretty psychopathic.
not very unconditional.
not very loving.
pretty damn conditional and evil if you ask me.

-

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
When I saw the headline for this thread I couldn't help but think about a joke (A Pagan In Hell) I read a few years ago. Had to look it up and read it again. I liked it.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hell is inside your head

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If hell is in Earth, than surely we're all screwed, because when we discovered aviation we found no angels in the clouds.

Ha, besides, everyone already knows that Earth is hell, anyway. Or at least half of the human species are demons.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The search function is your friend!
This hoax has been debunked lotsa times...
check this out :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

more than 10 pages of said topic...

I believe hell is right here, on the crust, not underground....

Besides, hell is just an idea as has been clearly pointed out, people that do not believe in it don't go to hell...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Sir , It may turn you off to hear such preaching, but the truth is the truth and whether you believe it or not does not change the facts. The Bible also says that God so loved the world , meaning the people , that He gave His only Begotten Son, so whoever believes on Him, Jesus , shall not perish , but have everlasting life. But when people hear that preaching , they seem to forget that there is a hell to avoid as well as a heaven to gain... I rather be scared into going to heaven than lulled into hell by being TURNED OFF.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

Most of the time hell is on the earth and is of our own creation.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

L'enfer, c'est les autres

-Jean Paul Sartre-

top topics

<<   2 >>

join