It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Crop Circles!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hi there. I have not read the entire thread but of course the design is still noticable! The crops were cut down to nothing. They are still young plants, probley non producing. Give it 2 or 3 years then speculate. Just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
well, it's ETs; OR maybe crop circle hoaxers are more advanced than we thought.

OR...the crop circle hoaxers got some tips from aliens

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike,

Wonderful thread

I very much enjoyed the read.

So how widespread and frequent is this 'ghosting' affect? Any ball-park figure on the percentage of CCs that are followed by a GC? Sorry if this was answered already.

[edit on 023131p://16u36 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
So how widespread and frequent is this 'ghosting' affect? Any ball-park figure on the percentage of CCs that are followed by a GC? Sorry if this was answered already.

Hi LL! Well, that's the point I had made in the opening post. Unfortunately there hasn't been much research on 'ghost' CCs. I wonder why? Remember, these can only be discerned from the air. So a farmer would not report one as he may not be able to see it from the ground.

So a dedicated team of researchers is required for this task, armed with a chopper and other devices including TIs, NVDs, etc. and needless to say, a lot of patience and greenbacks!

Cheers!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

That’s intriguing! Ghost images in newly laid crops of previous crop circles! If the CCs were man made, how come their ghost images appeared one year later after the field was planted with new crops after re-plowing? That means there’s something in the soil that has reproduced the ghost image. How can it reappear again after a year?

Can this happen if CCs are made with wooden planks and a few yards of rope?

This just proves my theory that these crop circles are created from a computer by a laser or some other device. Only a computer can create these images either by space satellites or a flying machine.

The reason that the image appears the following year is from the damage to the soil by a high energy source. The nutrients in the soil are most likely burnt if you will.

Now I'm not going to discredit the space ship theory. The English country side video with three ships coming in and making the crop circle was very convincing. Hoax or no hoax. These ships most likely deflect radiation or energy down to the surface. And since there are more than one ship doing so can only lead to them being linked together in a network. Take a look back at all the videos and photos of these ships flying in patterns and doing goofy things in flight. I would definately raise the flag at that technology being linked and operated through a network. And imagine in todays world if we linked several Predators up in a group. You understand the possibilites?

That only leaves the interdimensional concept.

Now back to the ghost crop circles.

I strongly accept that the nutrients in the soil are damaged or destroyed based on zero evidence and denial of all intelligence. It is ignorant to think that paranormal activity causes this going back several centuries back based on first hand accounts. Interdimensional maybe. Intergalactical, most likely. Computer controlled devices - DEFINATELY!

DENY INTELLIGENCE!!!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
How are these ghost images being produced? What type of photography is being used?

Interesting concept.. "The chicken or the egg"?

Which came first.. What if the circles are by products of what the soil contains and not the other way around where the soil is the by product from the circles?

Depending on how these ghost images are taken... would it be safe to say that a "satellite" could also take these "ghost" images. Like mapping out previous signs.

I saw a flick yesterday.. sorry the movie eludes me.. that these crop circles are not meant for our observation but for other aliens who are here now. Sort of like a talking in a language that only those who understand the dialect.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I saw a movie yesterday, where in it, they had some individuals who had varying photos of all these circles on a computer.. well the ones up until this movie was made....

These circles seem to cover a wide range of professions.. or is it due to these professions seeing something similar from these circles that they can relate to in their field of expertise?

Here's a link which someone believes a circle is depicting a magnetic field...

imageevent.com...;jsessionid=ms3i9rdls2.zebra_s?p=7&n=1&m=45&c=3&l=0&w=2&s=0&z=3

These crop circles someone believes to be representations of water mondicules...

imageevent.com...;jsessionid=ms3i9rdls2.zebra_s?p=22&n=1&m=45&c=3&l=0&w=2&s=0&z=3

I stumbled onto another site that believes the first image on the link above, is a representation of instructions on how to make a three D object...

3-D Hyper dimensional Geometry Crop Circle

www.disclose.tv...

Imagine the possibilities if we think out of the box.. are these images perhaps a way to stimulate our brains and imagination? Giving hints on how we may wish to think..

After watching Tesla yesterday.. a documentry... and how after he patent some of his ideals.. others jumped on board and started to mimic/copy his ideals without his consent and even went so far as to keep some secret.. eg.. the goverment...

Is this "Their" way of giving "free" ideals on how we should view our surroundings by thinking out of the "box" by extending our understanding and acting on it if we so choose too?

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Willbert]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

Nice post Willbert!
That 3-D Hyper dimensional Geometry Crop Circle is fascinating. Reminds me of the ET message in the movie 'Contact' where what seemed to be gibberish at first, turned out to be a 3D representation of an interstellar craft!!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There already is iron in the soil, right?

Well, there couldve been a heated magnetic burst. The balls of iron were created when they were heated and magnetized. And the crops were exploded at a low joint, heated water at that level? I did see that descovery show. Pretty interesting.

Addition

What if the "ghost" cc is a layout of how it is going to look. Like a blueprint or a pencil scetch.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by shiman]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Flag and star MikeSingh
I love my Ufology and the crop circle phenomena for me is the most interesting of all the subjects which fall under the UFO umbrella. Some of the designs are just absolutely fantastic and In my opinion can't be man made as our Government would like us to think. Of course some of the circles are made by plebs with too much time on their hands, but it's quite easy to differentiate between the fake ones and the real ones.

You've just added another completely different angle to the phenomena which I applaud you for
Those pictures really are quite amazing. I've been meaning to do a bit of research by finding the first reported crop circles and seeing how the designs have changed over the years. It seems to me that the circles have been getting more extravagant year by year. I was thinking that maybe if all the earlier versions were just simple by design then that would be a worry to me. If though there is early intricate designs then that for would more or less tell me that we're dealing with something very amazing. Like I said you've just put another nail in the coffin in respect to their being a lot of evidence to back up the claims of the circes not being man made.

I've read witness testimony where the witnesses have claimed they've been inspecting the circles when unmarked white vans have pulled up. They went on to claim that men got out of the vehicles and proceeded to take tests from the scene. Once they'd finished one of the men told the people to move on as a helicopter would be arriving to spray the field with some unknown substance. The people hung about and indeed the Heli arrived and proceeded to spray crop and person
The people claim it made them feel very very sick.

Do you think that spray could be a cause for the ghost circles?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thanks for showing us some of the more advanced CCs, and yes I agree with a lot of you. There fakes ones and then there are the unexplained ones too.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's probably not coincidental that most of the good circles appear in Southern England. Apparently, most of that area lies on a base of chalk and greenstone, which is very porous. As summer progresses, the water level drops in the chalk, which creates a static electric charge.

Maybe, instead of using a massive power source, they're directing the latent energy in the ground, which may cause the magnetic anomalies and iron balls in the soil, as well as the crop circle.

Perhaps this energy is directed by using a satellite (or two), or some aerial vehicle, equipped with a maser, or microwave laser, or something, which provides the modulation across the field to create the pattern, kinda like a hologram, but, using microwave energy instead.

Or it could be hyper intelligent bunnies, and soon WE'LL be the bunnies!!

Anyway, good thread, ghost circles are an interesting phenomenon.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Just to back up my theory.. here is a link that shows other crop circles which mirror others ideals...

And go figure.. the circles almost represent patents from Tesla!?

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

electromagnetic radiation was administered to the unit via a magnetron. Within three seconds of switching on the power, the unit visibly levitated,

has found something of merit is evidenced by the way the U.S. military, Boeing, several oil companies, NASA, and the U.S. Treasury suddenly took an interest in his work shortly after it was published on the Internet - the computer storing the information was subsequently hacked, and Hardeman's emails intercepted.

Yes.. some things others have sighted could and may be contributed to man made objects..

I'm sorry if this derails from the OP. I have a feeling that once we understand the symbols.. we will be able to discern how the circles were made and why with 100% impunity.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Sorry to be a spoilsport.

A few years ago, the farmer on a local field next to us cut the crop to say "buy British". Some of the letters could still be made out - the next year.

I put this down to "micro" changes to the soil - the soil which has been cropped wil have a difference balance of nutrients for the next year (more susceptible to micro flooding?)

Funnily I live near York (England) which has a field famous for crop marks - quite close to farming college - but I am sure this is not connected.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The reason why they are left is through a 'biological imprint' no different then a scientist does to change the genome of a human. Those imprints created cellular information, and between those moving molecules is light which transmits information to not to grow back.

Really what they did in such a -microscopic portion- is interupt the light portion that makes up communication in that field.

Also what you might find interesting is when people in choppers and video recorders lose power is because the (power spot) they are in is- outside- of- time, that is why you get those fluxes of colored pictures going black and white. These areas are magnetised with a different margin of energy.

Over exposure would happen often to take a picture of something not made for replication. The energy in the field distorts the vibrational patterning of that crop created fluxes in electrical equipment.

I would imagine people that get to go inside of those areas are high on majestic ladder.

Side Note: Humans on a sub-atomic level could be communicating to themselves through the (Whole mind ) imprinting their conscious thoughts onto fields with the minds projection for 'SOUL LANGUAGE'

Thoughts affect things on a sub-atomic level.

Both are at work here.

I would also go with (light orbs) burning there intent into the fields.

Consciousness will manifests itself as light. Not always the rule, but few exceptions.

YOU CALL IT, "THE INDOCTRINATION OF THE FIELDS" the- true -bible- language.

Sometime I will write on it.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I appreciate your theory of molecular obstruction/manipulation via EMF's causing abnormal growth patterns- many county science fairs have entertained us with countless poor bean sprouts living under high voltage or electro-magnets.

I don't believe these ghostly manipulations are as far fetched or out of this world as they may seem- as much as I would love them to be!

These Crop Circles seem to ALWAYS be done in mature or very close to mature crop- no other way to get it seen! Most grass(grain)/weed(seed) crops are extremely uniform throughout the field to maximize crop yield- ask any farmer how many bare patches he has in his field- if he has any, I'd be willing to bet he'd know right where it is and how much he's losing because of it. Hours and hours of tilling, fertilizing and irrigating gets one fairly aware of the land.

Regardless of the method used to lay the crop down, it is still laying down when all is said and done. Seed, Grain, stalk intact. But, the plant is not dead- just laid over usually. (I have heard reports of crops dieing after, but I think this has more to do with the time of season and type of crops involved) If the plant is still alive, it will continue to grow upwards from whichever side is facing up, which would equal more mass on the lain down side of the crop at harvest.

Here comes the combine harvester... oh no! It can't reach the lain down crop!

Harvest has come, the field is cut and dead- except for the crop that had been laid down.

Here comes the plow a few weeks/months later- doo dee doo..... couple passes around the field to turn the soil over- no soil normally gets 'flung' around the field during this- everything stays in the same spot- the soil just gets turned over.

Spring comes, the seed is spread and things start growing. BUT- the area which was lain down now has an excess of fertilizer in the soil (mainly nitrogen from the grain/seeds and stalks) creating a nutrient abnormal zone in the field, which is fully visible in the second set of pics by the OP. The ultra-green appearance is from an excess of nitrogen compared to the rest of the field, and the nitrogen and other nutrients came from the unharvested crop.

I am not fully aware of the growth cycle of canola/rapeseed (first group of pics), but I'd be willing to bet we're dealing with the same issue there as well. It is possible as well that the continued growth after harvest from the lain down crop depleted the soil of nutrients normally present around planting time if the crop grew for an extended time after the rest of the field was harvested.

Magnetic iron spheres? Until I see a sectioned out field with the entire top 2 feet scraped off and analyzed in 6"x6" squares to determine the actual content of these particles in a certain field (I am unaware of any devices that can sense particles this small deep in soil effectively)- I think I'll wait until some better evidence comes along. Magnetic iron is everywhere in nature- just not in places you'd normally look for it. Don't forget the earth is bombarded with TONS of iron particles from space EVERY DAY. 24/7.

Expanding Earth? Who woulda thought?!?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm wondering if there's some kind of Kirlian aura force left behind, from the previous crop circle. It's well documented that if you were to take a Kirlian aura picture of a leaf, still attached to the plant, that you'll see the aura surrounding the edges of the leaf.
If you were to tear off this leaf, and return after two days, to take a new picture from the stem up to the same spot where the leaf use to be. You'll still be able to pick up the excact same aura of that missing leaf.
The method were inventet "if my memory serves me well" by a russian couple, the Kirlians.
So maybe the same thing is true in regards to old crop circles, and that the aura still lingers on up to a year later, maybe even longer.
Who knows, but it would make sense to me, in cases where no hoaxes were involved, but only the true crop circles react to this aura story.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Has there been any type of radiation found in the soil of the parts that have been cut out or tromped down?

Hi QBS! Yep! Take a peek at the image below which is a magnetic anomaly found in one of the CCs. This obviously couldn't have been produced by pranksters with wooden planks and pieces of rope!!

Courtesy: Colin Andrews.

The magnetized iron spheres are a definite mystery. Since it is stated that they are not able to be produced naturally or artificially, what else could create this other than ET's?

Well here's more...

Photomicrograph (100 X) of 10-40 micron diameter, spherical,
magnetic particles of the type regularly found in crop circle soils.
EDS reveals these spheres to be pure iron; the fact that they are
Magnetized reveals they were formed in a magnetic field.

Courtesy: BLT Research

So is it possible that magnetic signatures of some CCs continue to remain deep in the soil, which have an affect on the soil composition resulting in these 'Ghost Circles'?

But the question is: How did the magnetic anomalies come about???

Cheers!

One more amazing find!
Excellent!

Where can we find more pictures of magnetic anomalies of crop circles and can we trust they are genuine?
Maybe there is more information to be gleaned about the mystery of cropcircles by observing at their magnetic anomalies patterns superimposed as in the pictures you displayed.
For example, if we say that crop circles are made to deliver a message, or that actual messages for a state (of some unknown constant) can be acquired from viewing them, lets say that if the original message that was intended to be relayed from this crop circle pattern, the one displayed with the magnetic anomaly side by side, and the smaller 4 circles actually represent one body in 4 different positions or states around some center of unknown concept, then the magnetic anomaly seems like it is orbiting it in 3 phases and covering it 1 of them. That should be counted also as a bit of information I believe in a possible method of explanation of any possible meaning in a crop circle.
It seems that Colin Andrews personal page is down.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by spacebot]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

Two people who have already started to look at the technological information encoded in crop circles and how it interacts with consciousness are authors David Myers and David Percy. In their 811-page book Two Thirds - A History of Our Galaxy (Aulis, 1993), they provide stunning evidence of a number of crop glyphs encoding technology far beyond the present accepted boundaries of physics, including energy transdimensioning, energy conducting, an energy converter, and components of a gravitron drive and a computer; two key pictograms, at West Kennett and Alton Priors, contain information relating to three different speeds of light; others relate to consciousness-driven spinning disk technology. Needless to say, a paragraph on this ground-breaking book cannot do it justice, and I reference this work for the sake of those who wish to see another aspect of the 'bigger picture' now manifesting from the study of crop circles.

www.aulis.com...

What Stan did not know of at this point was the view proposed in Two-Thirds (published 1993). This book, although written in the form of an epic novel, telling the story of human evolution, is based on data we have generated using a form of remote viewing into bygone epochs. We ourselves consider it to be essentially factual. At any rate, in our book the order given to the designer of the Sphinx (long prior to Egyptian civilisation, incidentally) is this:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert
Just to back up my theory.. here is a link that shows other crop circles which mirror others ideals...

And go figure.. the circles almost represent patents from Tesla!?

Well, I'll be damned!! Wow! That was a good find. But did Tesla get his ideas from CCs or the other way around?

And you'll be surprised when I mention that I've been doing a little research myself on the Caret drone diagrams and some crop circles. The resemblance of a couple of them is uncanny!!

Things have started getting interesting, what?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dhardeman
It is possible as well that the continued growth after harvest from the lain down crop depleted the soil of nutrients normally present around planting time if the crop grew for an extended time after the rest of the field was harvested.

That's what came to mind, but what is intriguing is the magnetic 'auras' in some CCs, like the one I've shown in my earlier post (refer spacebot's post above) as well as the magnetic nodules. Can these be found anywhere and everywhere in a field? Why only inside CCs? Do areas with depleted soil nutrients have these characteristics? No. So it's a dead end again!! Darn!

[edit on 17-5-2008 by mikesingh]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join