It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Thread Conspiracies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Just a point here, for all these conspiracies and theories we are coming up with there is no action here no response and progress.I am in now way calling for any violence or action I'm just stating an obvious point

Let me put this simply

For all the 9/11 theories we have, with stock piles of evidence, how come we haven't brought this to the high court (or what ever USA equivalent is)?

For all the dirt we have on the president, how come he hasn't been impeached?

Is it conceivable that perhaps these threads and forums are a product of government organizations?

Could these Forums be merely just a method for the public to 'vent' their frustration and release what they feel in an environment, well simply put thats harmless and no action will be taken? I believe this is a valid argument and is not dismissable among the million other theories.

Would be good to hear any other opinions on this matter.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by q_ball]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

There are many thoughts and many threads in progress that emote those feelings. But what it comes down to is; We are out-numbered and over-powered.
We start these threads with a lot of steam in hopes that we CAN change things. Then we run out of gas, with the realization that, we are just venting our frustrations and nothing will come of it.
I, too am guilty.

Edit to add: The American Dream is over. The nightmare is in full-swing.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by sizzle]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Unfortunately, the type of thread you are talking about is the type of thread that would be entitled "How to go about making the truth known" or "Sign up here for the petition to make the truth known" or something similar - the first one would be okay, but the second would be in breach of T&C (i think).

If you think you have the evidence, then you need to be prepared to take it to the next level.

Problem is of course, people are worried about how interested the political establishment is in making sure that the truth is not known - or at the very least the evidence is not known of.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

No, actually that is not what I meant at all. Not part 1 or part 2. People already know the truth. It is change that they are wanting to see. But there does not seem to be any real or ready answers to bring it about. That is what I was talking about.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I was referring to the OP - specifically how he spoke of impeachment, but your input is always welcome.

I can see how you would make that mistake, i apologise for not being specific.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
That was my point - we'd have to start a topic about the means through which social change would be accomplished - specifically, how to stop the people who are in direct opposition to us, as in; the Bush Cru, from coming down on us like a ton of bricks if we were to even dare bring this 'evidence' before a legal proceeding.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It must be taken into careful consideration that, despite all the strong evidence presented in these (and other) forums these have just become reflected as mere words that have no affect on the functioning of the real world and its realities.

I believe, though i do not whole heartedly support my judgment, that establishment of public discussion forums like these are Massive day care centers for those to vent feelings of oppression, alternate views and opinions that do not, and essentially ( as you have discussed above ) can not interfere with mainstream corporate controlled media.

Though these may get some attention, i believe this is merely called being thrown a bone to chew on and keep us all busy as we waste our lives away typing our opinions on cyberspace keeping away from proper public discussion forums such as the courts et cetera.

Again, not calling for any action so do not think I'm so crazy radical, just stating the obvious of whats going on, the true realities.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hey guys! Cheer up a little.

The first step in any change is the spreading of information and education. This is exactly what these forums do. All major changes start this way.

Even though it may seem that we are overpowered and outnumbered the fact is this is changing. I don't know about you but I am seeing this all around. I recently found an ad on a job site from someone asking for conspiracy buffs. Turns out the guy is writing his Masters on conspiracy theory.

At the end of the day, is/was the essence of Marxism not actually conspiracy theory? I.e. the bourgeois are controlling your mind via ideological domination because they own the means of intellectual production?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This is a tough thing. Since ATS doesn't REALLY allow you the opportunity to band together as a group to take action against something.... I guess you gotta start convincing your neighbors, bro.

I dunno. This is just a forum. I don't think forums really were meant to form militias. Buuut... I question that rule myself, only because... well, there's the people on here who just wonder, there's the people who believe, and there's the people who know. The people who know get a little more irritated when things are put in place, intentional or not, that block serious actions being taken against the powerrs that be... and the people who know tend to question things a little more ademantly, and sometimes break TandC.

So don't do that if you like to sit and wonder. Just sit there and wonder. Us in the know, we'd be better off recruiting our neighbors anyway, because change starts at home.

We might have to wait until society as a whole is more ripe for action.

What use is action when it's wasted by one or two or a small group of individuals affecting nothing because nobody is listening?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
All these posts have proved my point.

We may have educated ourselves, but all we are doing is sitting around and posting on a forum and wasting away time.

Yes we are all guilty of this, but perhaps this was the aim - to keep as on one medium so we can avoid the reality. Does any one understand what I am trying to state? By now the net would be getting monitored by western governments. Im 100% confident that disinformation and monitoring of ATS is occurring.

top topics

join