It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antigravity is here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The Biefeld Brown effect is a natural phenomenon that lets a simple structure fly without moving parts by using high voltages. Now Biefeld Brown designed these things called "lifters" that defy gravity without any moving parts, but it seems to have come to a dead stop in the 1960's... or has it?

Some say the fbi had an interest in him witch led to the United States gravity control propulsion initiative, a nation-wide collection of classified projects that were aimed to develop and discover technologies and theories for the manipulation of gravity. It seems that research has also halted, or atleast stopped being reported...

Biefeld Brown is a man years ahead of his time. Why did he stop in the 60's? Was he threatened? Were his designes and plans stolen by the government?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Well, for one thing...

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Biefeld Brown is a man years ahead of his time. Why did he stop in the 60's? Was he threatened? Were his designes and plans stolen by the government?

Biefeld-Brown is actually two scientists, not one:

The Biefeld–Brown effect is an effect that was discovered by Thomas Townsend Brown (USA) and Dr. Paul Alfred Biefeld (CH). The effect is more widely referred to as electrohydrodynamics (EHD) or sometimes electro-fluid-dynamics, a counterpart to the well-known magneto-hydrodynamics. Extensive research was performed during the 1950s and 1960's on the use of this electric propulsion effect during the publicized era of the United States gravity control propulsion initiative.

en.wikipedia.org...

Dr. Biefield stopped in the 60's because he died in 1940.

Paul Alfred Biefeld (22 March 1867 – 1940) was an astronomer and physicist. He was born in Königswalde, Saxony, trained in Switzerland, and emigrated to the United States. At points in his career, he taught at Denison University in Granville, Ohio and the California Institute of Technology. He is best known for research into the Biefeld-Brown effect with Thomas Townsend Brown.

en.wikipedia.org...

Dr. Brown, still being alive did quite a bit in the 1960's including securing an impressive array of U.S. patents.

Brown was an early investigator of UFOs and in 1956 helped found the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP). Though Townsend resigned not long after NICAP was founded, NICAP was an influential force in civilian UFO research through 1970. The organization's activities drew the attention of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), several high-level officers of which joined the group. Brown's research has since become something of a popular pursuit around the world, with amateur experimenters replicating his early experiments in the form of "lifters" powered by high-voltage.

en.wikipedia.org...

Moar:

www.biefeldbrown.com...

Homework Monkeys, not just for doing it anymore...

[edit on 15/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Really well how did he die? Was it of old age or did the men in black take care of him?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
he was 73, maybe not ripe, but pretty old by 1840's standards.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Research is our friend. Even just a little.

And trust me, at a certain age we all realize that the men in black will come to take care of you at some point. Most times they drive a caddy.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Dr. Biefield stopped in the 60's because he died in 1940.

Hi Mirthful Me, this line needs a small correction in my opinion.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
what about the reaserch?
your telling me nobody today cares about researching antigravity?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
ENYBODY THAT DOESNT BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT HAS THIS AND HAS GOTTEN ALOT FURTER WITH IT HAS THERE HEAD IN THE SAND.WE WILL NEVER KNOW HOW FAR THIS HAS GONE AND IF WE DO ONLY A THIRD OF IT WILL BE TRUTH AND THE REST SPIN.IF YOU USE YOUR IMAGINATION YOU MIGHT BE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
what about the reaserch?
your telling me nobody today cares about researching antigravity?

There is still lots of research on this going on, just check some of the links posted above. But don't confuse this with anti gravity, it's something completely different.

Do a search and you will find plenty of plans for building one yourself...it's quite easy actually, but dangerous. There's an enormous amount of electricity used...lethal amounts.

Have fun

Edited to add the following link to an existing thread on this topic

ATS Thread

[edit on 17-5-2008 by sensfan]

top topics

join