It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeking analysis from our newest CM regarding UFO photo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I don't believe in that Criss Angel hack. He's a total fake. You missed my point, but lets move on.

There is a better chance that thing is a UFO than a bird. Havalon already put the object right next to the man in the picture so we could get a sense of scale. This is assuming however, that the object and the man are roughly the same distance from the camera. If they are, there is no way thats a bird. That flying object is just too big. Yeah, theres fat pigeons and headless seagulls (i guess, i dunno) out there, but they would not look similar in size to a man. Eagles are very large birds but still smaller than a human body.
In order for that to be a bird it would have to be much closer to the camera. But if thats true, than we'd see a shadow.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What about a small bug that flew in front of the camera? If the shutter speed on the camera was quick enough it could capture a very small object in flight without the usual streak you see in some pictures from fast moving objects.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by qmanq

some good points qmanq...

I was leaning towards a medium-small bird but it just doesn't seem to fit. I don't think the man and the object are equal distance from the camera. I can tell you that guy must be several hundred feet away from the camera, so for a small bird to appear that large it would have to be quite close to the camera man... certainly closer than those 2 trees.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

I think the man is farther away from the camera than the object.

I do like the pic of the fat pigeon. I wonder how many overweight birds or bugs could account for ufo sightings!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmanq
There is a better chance that thing is a UFO than a bird. Havalon already put the object right next to the man in the picture so we could get a sense of scale.

And that fooled you 100%.

The fact that most pictures and descriptions of aliens, UFOs etc usually scale things as: size of man is similar to size of alien I find one of the most obvious human related links to the whole "ball of wax".

Why aren't there more pictures of 6" aliens and moon sized UFOs up for speculation?

Because they're reserved for Hollywood who can afford the CGI and aim it at the commercial market for controlled income perhaps?

A green man sized "alien" coming out of a traditional style flying saucer of say, 20 metres across that decends from the sky and lands in a field may still be questionable, but a 6" rainbow chrome, three legged "thing" like I've never seen coming out of a 2" sphere of light that appeared from nowhere is far more "unbelievable"....and therefore more "believable" as a genuine alien not of this world.

Personally, if they did visit, I hope they're tiny. They will be able to hide easier when we try to capture them.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
nah, i just don't think its a bird...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join