It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to identify space beings on Earth.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bumbeni
reply to post by therevelation

Hello--- I don't mean to be disrespectful toward you or your mom, and I have no doubt you are both good and caring people. But I have been around awhile, and don't want to go into specifics here but I had some dealings many years ago similar to what you doing. Dark forces don't usually represent themseleves as such not in the beginning. They will fool you with false pretenses, anything to gain control of your mind and soul. It isn't anything you or your mother should be dabbling in, it is dangerous, and no matter how much love you want to spread, if dark entities are leading you along, it can turn ugly at any time. I am really surprised that more people haven't chimed in here to tell you that and try to warn you about dabbling in spirit contact such as this. It can open a portal that you never expected.

Please your advice is positively taken.

However, I assure you. There will be no portal opened, or anything of that nature.

Believe me, not everyone can communicate with such masters of the universe.

In fact, I reply to you.

Let's put away our fears that keep us from digging in to the universal truth, to our real selves, which is us in spirit.

Think about it,

Blessings & much love to you!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i guess he is right in one way or another. we all come from a different frequency but it is hard to understand unless you listen and see things differently.

in way or another we all brothers and sisters!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'd eat you alive. I'll allow you to abscond with some dignity. I don't prefer to embarass others in public, they always do it to theirselves.

There is life eternally in the universe. One entity, such as a Human being, ceases to be alive at its death. There are no souls. Stop your rubbish.

Put up or shut up.

If you have the elucid evidence of souls, then show us. Until then you are nothing but a liar and a confused being searching desperately for hands to grab onto your own delusions.

I have evidence that after you die you go into the ground are quieted forever, and before you went into the ground you were merely a conceivence of aggregated material energies consumed by your Mother and Father which nurtured their sperm and eggs and ultimately gave birth to you. From there on you have done the same.

You'll never find your way. Enjoy cookooville.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
C'mon guys, we all are looking for something, maybe this is not that we need today, can we just see and wait or go ahead?
We can do better I'm sure!!

SNC24

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

No offense but I ain't buying it.

All this Channeling crap just rings alarm bells.

I've only read your 1st post here and I'm gonna guess most people here don't buy it either.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
everything changes but there is a constant
a demonstrative gesture made by the lecher
fetch me a bucket a pail of myself fragment the tangent
my cat wants to become increasingly fractal
a tactile sensation leaves many dead in the nation
cant you feel this hot tin roof on your paddy paw

gaping jaw springboard diver stays alive as a survivor
my reality show is in fact a blow to the common
these people you think are crazy have decided to act from without the phasing

schizophrenia a term a circumstance
a circular dance within a certain burdened stance
prescribe reality for the normal journal

i take that and flush it down the urinal

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply topost by alienstar

You just did.

Personally, I am esoteric by nature and by certain experiences I have had. I am a Taoist, so I do believe in karma and reincarnation; I am also fairly (fairly meaning that it would shock me if there WERE NOT any aliens in the Universe) certain that there are, in fact, aliens....but seriously OP. If I had a nickel for every two-bit charlatan that I have come across in my life, I would have enough money to feed all the people in Ethiopia.
I mean no disprespect, and I am a firm believer that humans don't know jack about anything, but just by the broken English of your post and the "dear brothers and sisters" I can come to the conclusion that you are more than likely a charlatan. I have found that truly "enlightened" people do not talk in that fashion nor do people who actually KNOW something regarding such topics. I find it hard to believe you. I think that they maybe BEINGS in the guise of humans living among us, but I doubt that they woul draw attention to themselves through "earlobes"....unless, of course, they're elvish.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thank you to IgnoreTheFacts for thread crapping in order to stand up for all those who don't feel comfortable with threads like this. I am sure you represent a fairly large group that feels anything other than the earthbound programming of logic, evidence, common sense is a waste. So be it, you're not alone in that appraisal.

But you must realize, whatever group you feel so proud to defend this board from, are unfazed by your stance. ATS is a realm of tons of differing opinions and some like to consider fantastic things. That doesn't mean we're stupid or misguided, it means our life experience has shown us that reality is more than can be seen or touched. Requests for proof are needed by you, but some don't need proof. Different material hits us all differently. We should pick and choose what information rings true to us all. This thread may mean nothing to your life perspective and that's fine. But I truly don't need to be saved from my own imagination, it's want I rely on when considering the cosmos.

Now onto the OP, I don't know what to ask about that you will have answers for, but here goes.

1. Is the earthly experience coming to an end for a large majority of people soon? Meaning is the approach to 2012, EMPs from solar activity, increased volcanic activity, nuclear war, etc. Are we approaching any planetary changing events in the next few years that will wipe out large portions of the population?

2. Are the recent calamities like the Myanmar cyclone, Chinese earthquake, midwest Tornadoes, etc. related to normal earthly conditions or is someone/something pulling the strings to create havoc?

3. Where does Morgellons come from and is it real?

4. How spiritual and into meditation do you have to be in order to communicate with aliens? Is it a simple manner of opening yourself up to the experience? Or do you need to align your chakras and other centering things in order to raise your vibration to make it possible?

5. What is the best way to raise our personal vibration?

link   
I am sorry, this thread is getting too heavy for me.

But I think I found what the OP is describing . . .

Dimples, cleft..... oops no ray gun.

toodles . . . kk

link   

Originally posted by therevelation

Before we are born, in spirit, we choose our family members, our friends, every single person that will cross in front of us in our lives.

This kinda rings some truth to me for I've been told that I've:

chosen my family well.

Once again, I don't know what this means but this type of encounters is no mere co-incidence.

[edit on 2008-5-15 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Torsten

Wait a minute, I never said I wrote these messages.

In fact, like I said they're written in my own words.

I'm a 21 year old web designer student. Not a prophet. What did you expect?

All the messages were actually written in the old type of spanish. Unfortunately the format was lost in translation, not its meaning

Brothers & Sisters is a word I'm trying to get used to :p

Since we're all brothers..

One humanity!

Believe me, I have better things to do than lie in a forum for nothing!

[edit on 15-5-2008 by therevelation]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Did I miss something? Did you say your mom actually transmitted messages from Jesus?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bumbeni

Yes sir, as hard as it is to believe!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Bumbeni

Yes sir, as hard as it is to believe!

That is over the line, I can double garrontee you that your mother did not receive messages from Jesus or any "master of the universe" -- And I would be very worried about any entity that would claim to be Jesus. I know there are too many beliefs colliding in this forum today and it is starting to hurt my head, but about all I can think to say in closing is buddy you're gonna need a bigger boat.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot

Now onto the OP, I don't know what to ask about that you will have answers for, but here goes.

1. Is the earthly experience coming to an end for a large majority of people soon? Meaning is the approach to 2012, EMPs from solar activity, increased volcanic activity, nuclear war, etc. Are we approaching any planetary changing events in the next few years that will wipe out large portions of the population?

2. Are the recent calamities like the Myanmar cyclone, Chinese earthquake, midwest Tornadoes, etc. related to normal earthly conditions or is someone/something pulling the strings to create havoc?

3. Where does Morgellons come from and is it real?

4. How spiritual and into meditation do you have to be in order to communicate with aliens? Is it a simple manner of opening yourself up to the experience? Or do you need to align your chakras and other centering things in order to raise your vibration to make it possible?

5. What is the best way to raise our personal vibration?

1. Yes, according to the messages we're heading towards a great metamorphosis that will change earth as we know it. It occurred millions of years ago, and that's how the moon was formed. It will happen again and from my understanding a new moon will also arrive...

2. Yes, the Myanmar cyclone and the Chinese earthquake are not random occurrences.

All natural disasters are ways of nature warning humans to be humble, and loving, and in a way to minimize our egos :s by letting us know we're nothing compared to nature.
I'll tell you this much, in all of his communications he says the metamorphosis is right around the corner. In the most recent one, about 3 days ago, he says that the time has arrived, referring to Myanmar and China. He says that it will hit all regions one by one, some harder than others, but everyone will face the storm. In other words, this is only the beginning. We will see a serious of successive catastrophes.... Until it's finally over. Half the population will be wiped out, but we will begin a new world of Love. Earth will still remain a planet of expiation (where people come to pay for debts) but it will also become a world of love. Soon after, earth will stop from expiating.

3. If you're referring to the disease, I do not know where it came from. But I can definitely assure you, we can cure every single disease with our minds. In fact, we can change our physiognomy with our minds. Eventually we'll learn; and in the new world following the metamorphosis, diseases will cease to exist.

4. Well, there are many factors that play a role in communicating with spiritual beings, for one, you have to be opened to the situation and most importantly fearless. While there's fear amongst us, it will never happen. That's why we never see them. You must also allow them, give them permission. You must also be have thoughts of love at all time, unafraid and definitely not joke about the subject...

5. I personally asked this question too. Although I have a whole direct answer, it's in spanish and it was one of the most recent messages and those have not been translated. In a quick summary, raising vibrations is kind of difficult and not everyone can do it. But going back to being a loving person, with loving and positive thoughts will help you a lot along the way.

I hope I have answered some of your questions, and I'm here for anyone seeking answers.

Thanks for your support,

Much love!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Sleeper...Is that you?

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
There is life eternally in the universe. One entity, such as a Human being, ceases to be alive at its death. There are no souls. Stop your rubbish.

Put up or shut up.

Can you prove your wild claims? How about you put up or shut up. Thats what I thought.

reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

IgnoreTheFacts, Get over it man. I am so sick of seeing the same post from you in every thread.
Tinfoilhatology is doing a fine job of looking like a bunch of freaks without the help of this or any other thread.
Dont you get it yet? There is no proof, there has never been any proof, and there never will be any proof. What part of that do you not understand?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

This post has exactly to do with the post in the paranormal forum.
They're the same messages, only that they deal with different topics from prehistory to the future. As I stated early, I'm not religious in any way shape or form.

I'm here for any questions guys!

Soooo...

Can you do me a favor?

Ask your Mom to ask Jesus when he's gonna do that thing for me... He'll know what she's talking about. If he needs a reminder of who, just Tell Him Tommy in Nashville. Dude'll know all about it. We kicked if hardcore during my teenage years, and then I lost touch with him till recently... But thats not the point...

I need to know when he's gonna do that thing for me that he and I talked about...(sorry it's personal... but I'm sure you can get me an answer that will appease me!)

Anxiously awaiting your channeled response,

Coven

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bumbeni

If my manners are bad then my post will be edited to. I have no shame in receiving such punishment.

I'm just being blunt.

My signature line is from knowledge. I use the words and their definitions along with scientific inquery and evidence. I also use logic, after I am done performing these tasks I evaluate my work to make sure that it is flawless to the best of my relative objectivity. I then present it to the public, if they find holes I throw it away and start over from scratch again. I enjoy being wrong, it gives me incentive to get it right. All I'm asking for is the proof toward anything that the O.P. is suggesting.

Your reply didn't offend me. I understand your posture and why I have made you feel this way. My apologies towards that behavior if I have somehow induced it into you. Though it is for you to control, not me.

No one died and made me God. I don't believe in God so I can't be God if I wanted to. It's against my convictions.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
Can you prove your wild claims? How about you put up or shut up. That's what I thought.

What exactly did you think?

My put up or shut up line was not said in a harsh tone, but in a literal sense. If you can't prove what you are providing, at the least logically sound, then stop conveying it as truth.

Sorry for any inconveniences in misinterpretations. I understand that as a figure of speech that statement is commonly said in a demeaning nature. I meant it in a scientific realm.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join