It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to identify space beings on Earth.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
IMO, anyone incarnating on Earth has graduated from the easy, sequential planetary conforming spiritual path and has chosen the far more difficult simultaneous, memory blocked and incarnations of both genders in every life situation (cultural, financial, etc. in every time period. In alien worlds, you conform and advance on a planetary level while keeping your memories and skills--on Earth you advance individually with no memories except in rare circumstances (especially as a child). Linear time and technological advanced civilizations (and psychic ability) are not mutually exclusive to spiritual advancement (the opposite is usually the case. The assumption that civilizations that have extreme technological abilities must be spiritually advanced is erroneous (this has been in evidence on Earth where a technologically advanced culture decimates a more spiritually advanced one). I could carry this a step further by taking the accounts of 4th density existence as described by Robert Monroe and others, where thought creates everything and 3rd density objects (as in any advanced technological creations) mean absolutely nothing (can't take it with you). Assuming there is an afterlife (I believe there is though I have no proof, nor is it necessary since the post already contains implications pertaining to this), the most advance tech and a trillion dollars won't buy you a cup of coffee when your physical existence ends here, and the only thing of value you leave with is your experience. Just some thoughts....

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by therevelation

It must be that time of week again! Might I ask where you gleamed these little nuggets of information?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

post the messages, why hide them if you want people to know, isnt that what this site is for, to post what you think and what you know. who cares about moderators, you shouldnt on this site.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
To therevelation,

In my thread 'younger generation believers with experiences' there are alot of people who feel the way you described, including myself... i have never felt at 'home' here and have always felt very different to people, is this also a characteristic?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
FYI:If you were born on earth from earthling parents, you're a full blooded earthling.

This is just about as lame as (higher balance) Eric Pepin's claim of having met an alien in the Phoenix Sky Harbor then later had an argument with him in the astral plane. Completely unverifiable...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

all younger people feel that way at one time or another in those growing years.. Its a tough time for young people..and completely normal .. I dont miss those days at all.. one of my favorite sayings is.. .. your young .. you will get over it..

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
[more

Hello brothers & sisters,

Hello, therevelation.

From channeled messages that I'm not allowed to post here, I'm going to sum up some interesting information. I have solid proof these messages are real.

If I'm not mistaken, then unless you intend to breach the T & C's with your information, you can post anything here, within reason. What makes your info so interesting? Solid proof is something we lack in the study of channelling. Please post something that proves this claim.

There are millions of space beings right now on earth, in all regions.

It can't be this, because we've heard it a thousand times before.

Would this thread have anything to do with the 146 pages of the channelling of Jesus via your mum deleted from another thread you started in the Paranormal forum?

I'm curious as to your statement in a previous thread that neither you, or your mother are religious. Yet, you saw fit to, and I quote:

About a year of these thoughts, I finally had the impulse of asking my mom to try to communicate with Jesus. Obviously, he's the most influential person to have ever stepped on Earth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many people would disagree with that statement. Why, as a non Christian, would you be motivated to contact Him? And as he is he now speaking of reincarnation, where does this leave all established Christian churches in their denunciation of it?

Do you still stand by your view that "Skepticism halts our spiritual progress"? Are you advocating that we simply accept everything we read without the interference of logic or an alternative opinion?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
SWEET!!!!!!!! So does this mean I can thumb down a ride back home when this "massive" u.f.o. fly over is going to happen on May 16th????? Don't think I have forgotten about that fly over...So the Author of that thread ,I hope I'm not the only one that if this fly over doesn't happen flames your red wagon....

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

im not that young? im 25 and a mother..... my thread isnt about teenage angst, ts much more complex than that, if everyone felt the same, why was i completely different to my peers growing up, and its still the same today... but its not up for debate, i was just asking revelation a question

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

you just did.
the op suggest an alien 'soul' can shape the physical makeup of a human body ?
where are you getting this information from ? it would help(not much), if you let us know.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
Ok im not even going to respond to this thread.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by alienstar] [/quote

"you just did"]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I have a dimple on my arse, so i guess i must be from Uranus

Simon Cooper
Cambridge
UK

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Is anyone else disturbed by the implications of judging someone based on physical attributes???

Where else have we seen this happen before, hmmmm????

You mean like at the carnival?

Where you have to be taller than a certain line to ride the Tilt-O-Whirl?

Or are you trying to hi-jack a thread and divert it into another topic?
(again)

Seriously, What are you inferring? Racial profiling?, The Holocaust?,
AARP Membership Criteria?.

forever kurious

[edit on 15-5-2008 by kinda kurious]

[edit on 15-5-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well if that is how you tell them I must really be here incognito because I don't have any of that.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSin

hahaha your post was hilarious, I was reading this thread along just as serious as can be then read your comment and had a good laugh.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Sorry therevelation I meant no disrespect; I think people should be able to post their beliefs w/o being ridiculed, I mean a little friendly banter back and forth is fine but out and out hatefulness is not needed.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Ah, why did therevelation disappear when it was clearly stated that posting the source wouldn't be problematic?

Also, why aren't the locations of these planets given? Not that it matters, but we could at least see some star/starclusters with intelligent residents in the "area."

And yes, this type of "revelation" is common, but the cosmetics change. This year it's ET's next it's angels, or extra-dimensional.

So many questions, so few concrete answers.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Wow, go figure. Another completely fabricated bunch of information with zero proof from another delusional person. That's about 300 users I've counted in the last month who are clueless.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by djerwulfe
Ah, why did therevelation disappear when it was clearly stated that posting the source wouldn't be problematic?

Also, why aren't the locations of these planets given? Not that it matters, but we could at least see some star/starclusters with intelligent residents in the "area."

And yes, this type of "revelation" is common, but the cosmetics change. This year it's ET's next it's angels, or extra-dimensional.

So many questions, so few concrete answers.

He disappeared because of the mean taunting comments made to him. Why can't people post their beliefs w/o being ridiculed and teased to death? You don't have to agree w/ him, but you don't have to torment him either. I don't get it. People used to have respect for one another.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Dang, I thought they all wore silly hats. Why does everything have to be so complicated?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join