It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austrian man brutally murders entire family with axe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Austrian man brutally murders entire family with axe

www.timesonline.co.uk

An Austrian man gave himself up to police yesterday after hacking his family to death with an axe, allegedly to save them from financial ruin.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I won’t go too much into the details of the story. It’s pretty sick really.

I just wanted to say what the hell is going on in Austria and Germany?!?!?

German Women (more than one) have killed and kept new born babies for years without notifying anyone, Austrian men are killing or imprisoning and raping their families.

Is this what has come of the ‘perfect’ race Hitler was trying to breed or are they the result of him not getting what he wanted? Something has to be happening to the people over there.

Don’t paint me the racist. If they were Arabs it would be all over the news and ATS would be having a field day….

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
Is this what has come of the ‘perfect’ race Hitler was trying to breed or are they the result of him not getting what he wanted?

I don't think its the result of anything but mentally ill individuals deciding to do something that they probably thought of for quite some time prior to these incidents.

These things happen. Compared to the human population as a whole, these incidents are very rare. So to label this the result of any World War II propaganda brainwash experiment simply because it happened in the same general area is quite a stretch.

You don't hear about a father taking his family on vacation or a mother taking care of her children in the way a mother should in the news. You only hear about a father imprisoning and raping his daughter, a father axing his wife and child and mothers killing their babies, so its easy to become angry and assume that this is a wide spread problem.

Of course, thats not to diminish this incident in any way. Its horrible and deserves recognition and attention for the heinous crime that it is, and I can only hope that this man receives every bit, and more, of what he has coming to him.

But it doesn't have to be connected to Hitler simply because it happened in Austria.

[edit on 5/14/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Sorry, I should have been more careful. My intention was to just get the story out there. Although I am curious about the amount of strange behaviour in that general region.

The Hitler ref was just a tongue in cheek throw away comment because of the German/Austrian connection. I didn’t mean to suggest there was an actual in-breeding related maladjustment among their people.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

I live nextdoor to an Austrian Student. She says people there are so wound up tight that its scary. She said this is something new for the country because she remembers when Austria was considered layed back. I think maybe deranged people will copy cat but that country is not known for violence. This spate of trouble is not normal from what she could tell me!

Zindo

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It really is odd that all these things are hitting the news all at once. If Austria (or Germany) were one of the countries we're culturally 'at war' with, people would be saying that it's all propaganda and spin. But since these countries are friends and allies all we can do is look on with horror and try to figure it out.

Every place has its problems. I guess these stories serve to remind people that when you point a finger you have four pointing back at yourself.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The way things are going the Germans seem to be becoming known as bizarre family abusing people in the same way Arabs are labeled barbaric and Americans are known for school shootings. Australians on the other hand aren’t usually known for any of this murderous behavior….We are just too lazy.

I truly hope we don’t see much more of this kind of thing from there or the mud will start sticking.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
We are likely to hear about other current bad events/ crimes that occur in a country especially if its been on the news recently for a previous event. For example in my country when one kid gets stabbed or attacked then any similar attacks will get news time, if one kid gets mauled by a dog then anyone who gets attacked by another dog (even if the second attack is negligible compared to the previous one) in the following month will probably get time on the news, "Flavour of the Season" so to speak.

Put simply if a crime happens in say France that is particularly creepy or awful say involving a child killer then any crimes/ events in France afterwards such as attempted child abductions...etc will get more attention nationally (and potentially will be picked up on in neighbouring countries if the previous stories were a "big hit" so to speak).

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The topic already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please join the discussion there.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join