It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO destined to be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hey guys,

This is my very first post on ATS although I've been an avid reader for a few months.

I just have a couple quick questions:

Isn't the NWO agenda biblically destined to happen whether its opposed or not?

If so, why try to fight it?

Or maybe its not so much as a fight against it as it is to inform the masses of what's happening?

Seems alot of people are conscious of what Revelations says but they are looking for HUGE signs and are overlooking the things happening right in front of them.

The Bible warns us of the things to come. It might not be such a bad idea to keep the faith that this is what has to happen before the return of Christ.

Chris

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Chris!!!!!!

Well Not everyone here belives in the bible so theres an anwser to why somepeople try to fight it.

But will you please explain which passages perdict there is going to be an NWO.
Im usally not a big fan of these conspiracys but it would be interesting to find out.

Hmm.... but do you think its possible that the NWO could be responsible for why these events are coming true. Like they are behind these events. Just so they could give some people just to destroy it.

Dont really Know

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the passage but I'm pretty sure it talks about in the last days the earth will be controlled by a one world governemnt. Forgive my assumption for this being the NWO or something/someone rising out of it. Thanks for the reply

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Maybe its the NWO, maybe some other alternative Bilderberg group idea. World government one way or the other.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I think your a little confused.
Any group that is supposedly ruling the world or is going to rule the world is an NWO.

Basically all you discribed are NWOs.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I believe that with knowledge we can change many things that is said will happen so I think we should do whatever it takes to stop things that can be bad for us from happening. Some things may be predestined but we will never know unless we try to change it.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
yes, sort of , it will lead corporate controlled neo-feudal age, with labour and blue collar workers being like serfs and the rich guys like nobles ....

except there will no king and possibly rule by a council of rich guys

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I recently watched alex jones 'end game'.... and feel a fight is not going to help us atall... i think whoever rebels they will just discard.. its a very scary thought thinking of what is to come

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chris407

Chris and ALL

Trying to fight the NWO is crazy as you say even though many think that a bunch of informed people can stop what the Lord has destined to be. They get their time in the Sun, with their Son as prophesied.

Its just prophesy unfolding. Its the best of times and the worst of times. The worst time ever will start with the AC reign, and go until he is dethroned three and a half years later.

The NWO order agenda, is just a timeline of their methods of getting into control, and they know that will because it has been promised them, and their leaders know it, because its true.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 5ealchris

Actually 5Chris, all of prophecy eludes to the takeover of all nations by one leader who is supported by ALL.

Lets see, start with Revelation 13, 17, maybe throw in some Daniel 9, and 11.

The little horn destorys three horns, and then the seven horns give all their might and power to the little horn called the AC.

Its very specific and is mentioned in almost every prophetic chapter.

Similarly knowing they have a timeline, shows you they know when they will be taking over..... 2012.

IMO

new topics

top topics

join