It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla : First Contact With Alien Intelligence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thecandyman

Tesla drove a 1931 AC motor Pierce Arrow without any fuel which many witnesses claim they saw travel at high speed and long distances
This was being powered from the ETHER-- the free energy that surrounds us
Many of his research notes were confiscated upon his death since you can't bill free energy to the public!
Just imagine if this free energy was real and has been witheld from us for all these years so that someone can make a profit from conventional fossil fuel__

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
No scientist dead or alive had anything on Nikola Tesla. This man was the only (and still is the only) genius of our time.

People did not give him credit or money because they wanted Tesla's technology in order to profit it from.

They keep attributing inventions such as the phone and electricity to fake inventors. When Tesla had already invented these new innovations and had moved on to the next thing.

There should a push to force the educational system all over the world to teach the truth and give credit where credit it due..

But alas Nikola Tesla may not have been recognised back then and even today or the future simply because of his cultural heritage (that is Serbian) or maybe because as some people speculate he was a person with a disability.

VM

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
They pretty much write him out of science history, maybe in a couple of generations time, he'll be completely forgotten, and uncredited for all his work, which without, we wouldnt have the foundations of the modern society we all live in today.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ah, dear old Nikola... if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be a Roboticist.

Quite literally, the man has given me everything that has made me what I am.
Everything I love, everything I need, and everything I am. (With the exception of course of my fiance, the food I eat, air... you get the point.)

I owe so much to him, and I'll never have the chance to thank him.

It is because of this, that I read his journals, really tried to get into his head, and the way he thinks. His life, his work, everything.

There was a point at which, he mused with the idea that he may have received intentional signals from outside our planet. But he wasn't as bold as to claim he had... he merely suggested it. The man was very imaginative, and was never afraid to say what he was thinking at the time.

He never did find out what those patterns were. However, in todays time, we have come across many electrical phenomenon he was not aware of, which do create very interesting patterns... almost intelligent by nature. So I believe he let his imagination get away from him.

However, I also believe he was onto something far greater than we realize. He mentioned some work a few times, much of it doesn't add up until you add it all together (I know I know, pun.)
Unfortunately, whatever that work was, has been destroyed... or incredibly well hidden. But... I don't place enough faith in human competence to believe it could have remained hidden for this long... so I believe it was in fact destroyed.

What he had done, was created a means of electrical transmission that could be controlled as to the recipient well enough that there was minimal power loss from stray emissions.
I haven't got a clue how he did it... but he did it well enough that he was convinced, with enough amplification, it could be used to literally cook something a great distance away (tens of miles) with pinpoint accuracy.

The thought occurred to me that he may have increased his "Tesla Resonator"'s frequency high enough to achieve microwave emissions. But, that just doesn't sound right to me... there are a few things he mentions that just don't fit right with the concept of microwaves.

I think, what he may have done, is through well aimed high frequency emissions (near microwave?) he might have found a way to resonate the receiver accurately enough as to harness the amplitude of the signal and intentionally absorb and use the energy.

Hence, why it is rumored he could have created engines that run off of an "ether"... when in fact, it was actually running off power provided by a remote generator.

I wish I had the resources to go back through his history and re-create his experiments. It would be the most beautiful dream, if I could take another crack at his work, and continue along in his frame of mind.

Alas, all I can do is scrounge parts where I can get them, and work along with his journals to try to somewhat re-create the work he did in a very crude and rudimentary form.

(One thing that annoys me is, all the signals flooding the air in todays time would make it incredibly hard to get a precise understanding of his results. I'd still be able to get his results... but I would want to go further than that.)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This thread has me really intrigued. I just wanna give a
to everyone for posting such interesting information.

Im trying to embed a Youtube video but a \ automatically appears at the end of the link when i try to use the ATS embed code, so it doesnt play.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by namenone1]

[edit on 2-6-2008 by namenone1]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to [email protected]post by Buck Division

NIKOLA TESLS'S MOST REWARDING INVENTION WAS THE MICROSCOPE
WHICH WAS CAPABLE OF SELECTING THAT PORTION OF THE HUMAN BODY BY THAT ORGANS ELECTRICAL IMPULSE AND DIAGNOISE THE PROBLEM AS WELL AS IT PROPER FUNCTIONING.
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS INVENTION ?
I KNOW OF A FACT THAT ALL WERE DESTROYED PURPOSLY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF TWO (2) WHO PERSONS OF MY KNOWLEDGE HAVE SEEN AND USED SAME.
OR DOES ( SOME ONE / GROUP ) NOW HAVE ACCESS AND USING THE INFORMATION IN PRODUCING VARIOUS MEDICATION IN WHATEVER FORM TO DO SIMILAR TREATMENTS ?

WE KNOW THAT [ THE SCUMBAG (J.P. MORGAN ) STOLE TESLAS ELECTRICITY INVENTION BY DESTROYING THE TOWER AFTER IT PROVED SUCCESSFUL.

REPLY: ALAN
bilderber

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Open the Illuminati vaults on Tesla and get the whole Tesla story.

The electrical physics and engineering of Tesla has only been used by the
Illuminati for themselves.

What we hear of Tesla has all been manufactured for the sheeple.

Hear any good science lately. Tesla made wild claims.
But the government never listened to him.
Or did the silent partner JP Morgan work as a government agent
to build a Tesla defense system.
He had a defense system and it never happened, or did it happen too
good in Tunguska.

If the Illuminati has giant UFOs to put beam weapons in orbit,
they didn't do it without Tesla's notes.
All of Tesla's labs were confiscated and later hundreds of patents
were classified.

If the government says Tesla designed the UFOs do not believe them.
Cause they will never admit to all the Illuminati crimes.

People credit Einstein with giving us the marvels of the atomic age.
Well the sheeple haven't seen the atomic age yet.

Go ahead talk about your aliens.. meep meep take me to you leader.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Is there no one in present times that parallels tesla, in terms of knowledge and ambition?

This guys was something else... truly a master of physics and technology.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Geez...the guy was a genious and the perfect example of what humans can achieve...i know we are still not the pinnacle of what we could be but come on...aliens dont have to be involved in everything....

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I read somewhere that Tesla dreamt how he would solve specific problems the next day, which is why he got so much accomplished.

Personally I think certain powers that be decided that the world was not ready for his technology, so they have kept the planet on combustion engines for more than 100 years now. We could have been at a seriously crazy degree of technology by now if he had been listened to.

Maybe its the reason we are still here and havent destroyed ourselfs, so it may not be all that bad.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I read somewhere that Tesla dreamt how he would solve specific problems the next day, which is why he got so much accomplished.

Personally I think certain powers that be decided that the world was not ready for his technology, so they have kept the planet on combustion engines for more than 100 years now.

Maybe its the reason we are still here and havent destroyed ourselfs, so it may not be all that bad.

Because we are not already destroying ourselves over oil?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
Because we are not already destroying ourselves over oil?

Sure we are, but imagine this world with a higher degree of technology. The wars we fight today are still being fought with guns and bullets, not lasers and plasma beams...

So looking at it from that perspective, I think it may be good that we are not where we could have been.

Trust me, as soon as the oil really runs out, new solutions will magically be "invented" (as in "shown to public").

[edit on 26-7-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
According to a movie and several books on Tesla, they refer to Tesla
picking up radio signals.

This is immediately translated into alien contact.

In the movie, after the news conference breaks up, Marconi
asks Tesla a few questions.

Marconi is still clueless yet the Illuminati backs him on radio development
using various Tesla patents.

Not until Tesla greatest invention, the Foo or electrostatic flying UFO,
was about to be unveiled to the world that he dies and awarded full
recognition for invention of the radio in 1943.

Undercover the government had JP Morgan fund Tesla for the
defense system Tower that proved too unpredictable and powerful.

Tesla's dream of the Peace Tower gone, he had some left to sell.
When Intel services of the Illuminati found out Tesla sold
atomic generators and saucer plans to Germany when America
said no, the game had gone on too long.

Meep, meep... take me to you leader.
Sheeple City will keep on having the wool pull over their eyes and
ears to hide the crimes of the Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It was Jupiter that contacted him, that being the planet.

Another prodigy, exploited for his gifts, only to be taken by our governments.

The Russian Engineer was something else.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

It was Jupiter that contacted him, that being the planet.

Another prodigy, exploited for his gifts, only to be taken by our governments.

The Russian Engineer was something else.

The Doctor says Venus.. its a fact

iM = V1 del V2 the mark of the reptilian that stole the Tesla saucer drive mechanism
or is it an old known physical development that only Tesla devised.

ED: ET talk is not to be taken serious please. So its not a fact even if
I said so.
ED+: The original coil made one wire ac electrostatic circuits, much
more interesting but gave low level illumination so Tesla turned out
the lights.

[edit on 7/27/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 7/27/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

Nikola Tesla is the reason almost everything exists today. A lot of his inventions were stole by Einstein, Edison and Marconi. He is the single greatest mind this world has ever seen and he did none of it for his own personal gain or for profit but to better man kind as a whole. But yet he has been brushed under the rug and no one knows all the great achievements he has accomplished because there is very little way to profit from them. He invented a way to harness lightning, how to use earth as a conductor to power light bulbs stuck in to the ground by a hydro dam miles away with out a single wire. He invented wireless internet the radio, perfected the light bulb and thousands more thing which have been confiscated by the US government and they still can't figure out a fraction of the # he did.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
i don't think he talked with aliens, but i do know that as soon as the government publicly releases his notes the world will be a better place. i still think we need to build a giant telsa coil and get rid of all the wall sockets. electricity wherever you may need it cheap and clean. its a shame that he was overshadowed by edison and the fact that macroni was credited with the radio. maube one day kids will learn about tesla and edison and not just that light bulb braggert

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
guys i saw this youtube account that shows how teslas wireless power system functions its awesome. it proves faster than light energy transfer as well!

youtube boxa888 its amazing , he did alot of reseach!

Wireless Transmission of Electrical Energy, Tesla 1900 < search that

www.youtube.com...

tesla fans will really like these videos!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

In saying that I think that Tesla meant your actions and what you say make up your character and personality (soul) but the Energy that drives you to do all those things.. That is infinite and that I believe relates to your belief in an afterlife...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
I still would rather be Edison. Who cares if Telsa was smarter...like it matters who you really are anyways...it matters who the world thinks you are, and the world thought Edison was the genuis, and he had the money too. So tell me who really won!?

Edison is seen as an inventor.

Tesla is regarded as a Discoverer and the Master of Electricity.

Edison's reputation is nothing compared to the one Tesla holds now and in the future, in my opinion...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join