It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla : First Contact With Alien Intelligence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I consider Tesla one of the greatest minds in science. Right up their with Maxwell and Einstein. I would give my left prodigenous egg to know what the FBI hauled out of his office.
He died so ignobly for such a great man. He was screwed over by so many.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The FBI raided his hotel room following his death and stole box-loads of his work, in the wikipedia article it mentions that only a few of these were returned to his family in Croatia, I wonder if these are yet to be released?

What I find most exciting is his work on a unified physical theory, one of the final projects of his career which was never published. It would be a shame if these are gathering dust in an FBI basement somewhere! Those papers need to be released!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Today the most civilized countries of the world spend a maximum of their income on war and a minimum on education. The twenty-first century will reverse this order. It will be more glorious to fight against ignorance than to die on the field of battle. The discovery of a new scientific truth will be more important than the squabbles of diplomats. Even the newspapers of our own day are beginning to treat scientific discoveries and the creation of fresh philosophical concepts as news. The newspapers of the twenty-first century will give a mere "stick" in the back pages to accounts of crime or political controversies, but will headline on the front pages the proclamation of a new scientific hypothesis.

Oh how spot on Tesla remains, even in his musings on whats to come.

We do spend WAY too much on war... and way too little on Education. Especially in the Unites States.
And we are seeing a trend, where it's more glorious to expose the reasons for war, than it is to go and fight those wars.

Lets hope Tesla is right, that we will see a reversal.

It would be wonderful to see the amount of money spent on warfare instead going toward education.

And wouldn't it be great, for the general consensus to be that war is simply not glorious, and the reasons for them are most notably lies.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Reading this thread got me interested in past 'Tesla" Threads here on ATS. In looking back over some of the old threads I came across this.

www.proliberty.com...

Basicially, It's a VERY INTERESTING story that connects Tesla to the Bush Family, Hitler and the Nazi Party, And Tesla's death.

It's a great read. Enjoy.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The more I think about it. Tesla was more like our 19th century John Titor in many ways. So way ahead of his time and grasp of electricity, radio, emf, seismic harmonics etc etc etc.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Actually Tesla didn't receive any messaged from outer space. At first of course, he thought that weird snaps and beeps he received were from Mars etc. Later we discovered that those weird transmissions were made by Earth's lightnings.

So, no contact with the alien intelligence this time. Sorry.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Guys, do more research, you have only seen the tip of the iceberg. Don't take it from me, but google "tesla assistant" and you will find GHW Bush's daddy was Tesla's ASSISTANT, spying on Tesla, stole all his inventions and gave them to the US gov't into return for influence and power. Telsa invented free unlimited access to energy using the stratosphere, and Westinghouse, who funded the project, stopped the research because there would be no way for him to charge for it!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Tesla were the man who invented the Twentieth Century, A Man Out of Time, and titles describe one of the most fabulous yet forgotten inventor of electricity today. Ask people, do you know who Nicola Tesla was?. Many don't know, and others say, didn't he invent the Tesla coil?.

The true inventor of the radio, flourescent light, and the man who gave the world the electric grid. Nicola Tesla, is hardly remembered, because he kept selling to Westinghouse, T. Edison and J.P Morgan to raise money for his research power, the aether and gravity control. Whether he ever actually built a craft capable of gravity control is conjecture.? "Does anybody here at ATS, miss the obvious link to, the several senior high members of the Illuminati. A meeting, where future plans, were being discussed. Especially plans of a nationwide telefonsystem, became almost a sort of Holy Grail. There were no downside to this idea, because it would provide a chance for the common man to look and feel like the boss at work in his office.

He build the world's largests Tesla Coil, and used the intire earth as a conductor. He said that if he could put a wire around the planet earth, he could make it like a giant spaceship. Gravity control on a large scale would allow us to skirt incoming planet killers asteroids. Tesla never even got credit, for his intention of the radio, even though his patent was pre-dated before Marconi's.

A man who convinved T. Edison that DC wouldn't travel but AC electricy was the answer. And the man who build the world's first Power Station, when fired up lauched the grid, electricity on a wire at Niagara Falls. It was Nicola Tesla who now allows us heat, light and power from one central grid. Strangely the name Nicola Tesla, doesen't appear in America's educational system. The schoolbooks all reads about Thomas Edison.

Tesla turned out to invent several other amazing things. He rebuild a 1932 car and prepped it to run electrically. Tesla visited a nearby Hardware Store, where he pick up a few things. He build a unit in his room overnight, the unit used aether and converted it to electricity. The gizmo was placed on the car seat right next to him. He then inserted two rods into the divice, saying.. Now we got power... then after driving over 400 miles, he stopped and simply just said.. I could have kept going until the car fell apart around me. Not long after that, his proto-type were stolen, it simply disappered and never found again. Again I ask you, who stod to loose the most, if Tesla's car became a reality. Practically all other car manufactures who still used oil & gas, could well be looking for a new jobs. Sad but true.

My favorite Tesla story, is the testing of the Tesla Death Ray. In a nutshell, the Tunguska explosion was thought to be a meteor, that exploted before hitting the ground. An yet, at 7:17 AM on the morning of June 30th 1908. At the excact moment when Mr. Tesla was testing his "Death Ray" by aiming it up towards the artic circle, where he hoped that Admiral Peary would see his beam. In a small Sibirian village reindeer awakens of lights, followed by a enormous explotion. Seismic vibrations were recorded by instruments, as much as 600 miles away.

That and much more, did he achive in life. Why then was Tesla never given his due? They say that when Tesla died, he infact died penniless with unpaid bills. All of his scientfic papers were seized or stolen. Tesla's deat meant that all his work would now go underground, and his name exponged from history. But not completely, thanks to the Creator.

Sorry for the long lesson, but I'm a very big fan of Tesla and his obligation to search for truth, rather than fame and fortune. However I've come to believe, that whatever project he worked on. Again, Westinghouse, J.P. Morgan along with T. Edison, all Illuminati members, bankrolled Tesla throughout his life. A deal of the century. He made them all a fortune, but didn't even get his rightful place in history.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DaCrap

I saw the same program the other nite before I went to bed. I did hear the narrator say that Tesla claimed to have received messages from Aliens. As crazy as that sounds, after reading Sleepers threads here on ATS regarding how ET allegedly guides us along our path of "evoloution", I wouldn't doubt that Tesla had some kind of influence on him seeing that he changed the world into what it is today.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DaCrap

Yes, I agree with you that the signals that Tesla heard were not aliens. However, some of them may have been extraterrestrial.

There are some very strange noises that emanate from the cosmic background radiation that you can see/hear on an old TV set tuned to an empty channel. Some of that static/snow is in fact cosmic radiation from space.

Also, meteors make a very eerie and strange whistling or pinging sound on radios, as they enter the atmosphere.
Some of us ham radio operators like to bounce our signals off of the highly ionized sliver of the ionosphere.
(meteor scatter qsl.net)edit; This is Sam's site k5kj. He has some great recordings of pings. must listen

If you ever heard them, and no one else had a transmitter, you would think them very alien! (listen here LIVE NASA Spaceweather.com)www.spaceweather.com...

Tesla held the patents for most of early radio’s technology (retroactive as of 1943 I believe) so he was the first person to ever hear this kind of noise and strange signals.

There is still much to learn about atmospheric radio noise, and here are some folks that are studying this:
ITS.gov

Edit to give credit to Sam k5kj

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Zeptepi]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Topspike

Good post, though I wish you had used more linking and maybe some quoting.

One interesting article I came upon is War of the Currents (of electricity - AC vs DC)

Edison apparently trumped up some charges against AC which Tesla is credited with inventing. Edison was allegedly claiming electrocution hazards with AC and other things, because he wanted to push through DC.

As an aside, apparenly some people are almost immune to shocks by AC housecurrent. I had an electrician who put in my kitchen ceiling light who said he could grab the current and due to his (presumed) higher resistance that it buzzed but didn't shock him. I didn't ask him to demonstrated, but he was willing to; yikes!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I consider this a fairly good source of who actually invented radio.

This, as has been pointed out by other posters here, is but just one example of how Tesla has been robbed of his rightful glory. The fact that he is just a footnote in all of our schools history books is more than a shame. I think it truly is a conspiracy to hide and further discredit the finest and most prolific inventor since Leonardo Di Vinci. Indisputably , the most influential of our era.
www.pbs.org...

Tesla filed his own basic radio patent applications in 1897. They were granted in 1900. Marconi's first patent application in America, filed on November 10, 1900, was turned down. Marconi's revised applications over the next three years were repeatedly rejected because of the priority of Tesla and other inventors.

The Patent Office made the following comment in 1903:
Many of the claims are not patentable over Tesla patent numbers 645,576 and 649,621, of record, the amendment to overcome said references as well as Marconi's pretended ignorance of the nature of a "Tesla oscillator" being little short of absurd... the term "Tesla oscillator" has become a household word on both continents (Europe and North America).

Otis Pond, an engineer then working for Tesla, said, "Looks as if Marconi got the jump on you." Tesla replied, "Marconi is a good fellow. Let him continue. He is using seventeen of my patents."

But Tesla's calm confidence was shattered in 1904, when the U.S. Patent Office suddenly and surprisingly reversed its previous decisions and gave Marconi a patent for the invention of radio. The reasons for this have never been fully explained, but the powerful financial backing for Marconi in the United States suggests one possible explanation.
Tesla was embroiled in other problems at the time, but when Marconi won the Nobel Prize in 1911, Tesla was furious. He sued the Marconi Company for infringement in 1915, but was in no financial condition to litigate a case against a major corporation. It wasn't until 1943—a few months after Tesla's death— that the U.S. Supreme Court upheld Tesla's radio patent number 645,576. The Court had a selfish reason for doing so. The Marconi Company was suing the United States Government for use of its patents in World War I. The Court simply avoided the action by restoring the priority of Tesla's patent over Marconi.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

So True. What the article does not mention, however, is that Edison tried to demonstrate how dangerous AC really was by electrocuting animals. In fact, one of these such executions was filmed and conducted by Edison himself. . . .

How sad.

It really "grinds my gears" (family guy reference) when I think about Edison's malicious actions to try and derail Tesla. Edison was a business man, not an inventor. Not a Genius. And he did everything in his power, which by no means was shortcoming, to keep Tesla from becoming anything. So in defense of Mr. Tesla, I have written Mr. Edison a nice little letter.

Dear Mr. Edison,

You Sir, are nothing more than a dull and simple-minded child, stuck in a half-witted man's body. Your egotistical and threatening nature is merely a poorly constructed mask, and an ugly one at that, designed to hide your insecurities. A mask that,once removed, would reveal a scared and evil, pathetic excuse of a, if I dare say, man.

As an inventor
, your only consistency is your inconsistency. Using trivial methods that are as "hit and miss" as roulette, it's a wonder how you even made it back to bed every night, much less sleep with the heavy weight of guilt burning a whole in the neuron depleted cerebral mass that you call a brain.

Am I sad, Mr. Edison, that you even existed? Not really. Who else could provide Mr. Tesla with comedic relief in the way a child would trying to describe brain surgery to a surgeon? See you in hell sir.

Sincerely,
Devo

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

The hell was the point of that? Electrocuting the elephant?

Telsa surpassed Edison on every intellectual level. The man was light years ahead of simpletons like Edison who wanted to make achievements for personal gain and profit and could care less about furthering humanity unless there was something in it for him.

Your absolutely right, he was not an inventor or a scientist and most certainly not a genius. He was a business man.

On a side note... don't forget Tesla also invented Wireless Energy Transfer. I remember seeing a photo of light bulbs being lit up by a coiled transmitter over 50km away.
The man's ideas transcended anything that had been thought up until his era.

It's such a shame most people don't even know of him or regard him as a cooky "mad scientist", we'd be nowhere without his inventions.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think Tesla himself summed Edison's methodology perfectly:

"He had no hobby, cared for no sort of amusement of any kind and lived in utter disregard of the most elementary rules of hygiene...
His method was inefficient in the extreme, for an immense ground had to be covered to get anything at all unless blind chance intervened and, at first, I was almost a sorry witness of his doings, knowing that just a little theory and calculation would have saved him 90 per cent of the labor. But he had a veritable contempt for book learning and mathematical knowledge, trusting himself entirely to his inventor's instinct and practical American sense."

Edison wasn't a thinker, he was doer. He preferred to create contraptions and try to solve everyday issues with new products. He's a more approximate equivalent of Da Vinci. A man who could produce endless amounts of inventions and ideas, but only a fraction of them viable or truly revolutionary.

Tesla on the other hand reasoned and deduced his problems and overcame them through simple calculation and simulation in his mind without the need for extensive testing. He knew what would work and what wouldn't without even building it. He saw 3 moves ahead.
Which is why virtually all of his ideas and inventions and theories were and still are absolutely groundbreaking. He only pursued theories and hypothesis he knew would be truly worth it.

[edit on 16/5/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I guess the best way to describe him is a 'Beautiful Man with the recognition of the stars'.

Everything he had was taken to (secret facilities) to be trained on or implemented for closure tactics.

If the world ever was about to spill over -they could- use the technology to fix the EARTH.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Tesla had THE ANSWERS.
He was far ahead of his time. For the religious, annointed. A messenger from the heavens.

If we really look at his inventions, his intentions and what he believed. We might be inclined to say that he was a prophet, a messiah. A precursor to the second coming if you will.

Here was a man, who from my understanding, wanted to end war and sufferage. He had, and proved that he had the power to do so. Yet, as stated in this thread, we know not of him as a people. The very same people to whom he wanted to bestow this knowledge, without personal gain.

We know of his work, our lives would be much different with out them. Almost everything electrical has come from or been improved upon in the mind of Tesla. Unfortunately, it is not the world of peace and harmony the man intended.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

But Edison is richer, and Tesla is poor. Edison found the General Electric. It's the world third largest company now. People are more familiar with Edison than Tesla.
What does that tell ya? Which one you rather be?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Telsa I felt was trying to do the right thing but the powers to be wouldn't let that happen because they weren't going to allow anything to be free they were going to get there hands on it and charge out the nose for it.

What is concerning very concerning is the earthquake machine. I believe that when our government took his work they didn't give this information back and they have been building these. I wouldn't be surprised if what is going on now with the quakes was being caused by what our government has resurrected.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Chauncey Mcgovern, an attendee to one of Tesla's demonstrations said:

homepage.ntlworld.com...
Fancy yourself seated in a large well-lighted room with mountains of curious-looking machinery an all sides. A tall thin young man walks up to you, and by merely snapping his fingers creates instantaneously a ball of leaping red flame, and holds it calmly in his hands. As you gaze you are surprised to see it does not burn his fingers. He lets it fall upon his clothing, on his hair, into your lap, and , finally, puts the ball of flame into a wooden box. You are amazed to see that nowhere does the flame leave the slightest trace, and you rub your eyes to make sure you are not asleep.

Wow..., unreal, yet real.
Still, considering the length of time the Intel/Mil/Blackops have had access to Tesla's work, I'm somewhat concerned about what capabilities "they" either, soon will, or already posess.

The Giant of Science imo, railroaded by the PTB.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Jbird]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join