It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla : First Contact With Alien Intelligence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Just recalling that some people think that Hungarians and/or Basques share a strange ancestry, thought by some to be 'not-of-this-Earth', or perhaps that the Basque language has strange alien origins. I could be mis-remembering, IDK.

The Basques have been associated with mystery because their language and genetics do not relate to those of any other in the world.

Odd, isnt it?

As for Tesla: Nothing known so far. Talented human beings like him seem to have that "special connection" to higher sources of information.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Tesla was far more weird (his illness made him so genius) then any other scientist then and sadly now.
His projects were marvelous.

He was not interested in any kind of profit, he came to USA because USA was most developed country in the world and could make his inventions true. that was his main advantage

Bad thing is that all his unfinished and not even started inventions had no schematics. He kept all in his mind. so when he died everything dissapeared.

And one curiosity- rejected Nobel prize because radio incident years before

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well to give you a pin point example of his mind. If you look through the U.S. patent office you will see where Westinghouse,General Electric,Edison power and light all have purchased his inventions. All these companies for lack of a better word STOLE his designs.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buck Division
He seems to have suffered from some sort of functional autism – I don't think it is possible for "normal" people to enter the type of world he lived in.

I glad you put "normal" in quotes. 200 years ago half the things we take for granted today could not have even been imagined.

There have been several people that have surpassed the thinking process of their times; Telsa being one of them, along with the likes of Isaac Newton, Leonardo DaVinci and countless others that go unrecognized for their genius.

Maybe it is people such as myself, that are not yet capable of such complex thought, that are not "normal" ... at least not yet. With each passing generation I think our mind's capability expands just a little more, allowing the progression of human beings. Men such as Tesla and DaVinci were centuries ahead of the curve in their capability to understand the theoretical processes and ability to problem solve.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Tesla is my hero!

His ability to see things vividly as he thought them was like having a CAD program installed in his brain that enabled him to build and test his inventions before ever physically assembling them.

Had Edison not screwed him over, I truly believe he would have created the things that he manifested, even those that earned him the "mad scientist" title. Thanks to his photographic memory and CAD like programming, nearly every idea he imagined had a working model. So, would it be so hard to believe that, given the time and money needed to fund his work, he would have created those far fetched, futuristic claims he made at the end of his life?

I think not.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by DevolutionEvolvd]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

Ok you guys have finally discovered who I believe to be the greatest inventors of all time.Along with his electrical studies he also worked in mechanics.There is a book written about him called,"Man Out Of Time" If you can find it,it will open your eyes to the pure genius he really was.
Here is a list of a few things he worked on:
Remote controlled model submarine-(1888) yup, Marconi my eye
Multiple Disc Turbine engine-(super efficient)
Mechanical Oscillator- (able to produce earth quakes)
Ball Lighting-(no one can produce that even today,like his.You could hold it in your hand)No heat no burn!
Now his Tesla Coil,being his most famous invention,has never been duplicated by anyone else.That is power out put.While today engineers can get 20 or so million volts,he was reported to get 200 volts million on his machines.
Also though not reported by the media,his coil was tunable,like a radio.The ones built today are lets say static at one frequency.
If you do the research,that type of electro-magnetics is also the basis for flying saucers(power and levitation),if you believe they exist.One of the reasons his work was struck from the books so to speak

Peace and Mercy

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Tesla has been one of my heroes for decades now but there is so much hokum spread around about his inventions! He was very single-minded about his work and rarely took care to watch for side effects. After reading "Tesla-The wheelwork of Nature" I got a better idea of his broadcast power ideas and it really scared me. The idea was to start a pulse going around the planet, when it came back to the point of origin you "hit" it again to sent it back out. You develop a standing wave of power around the globe for people to tap into anywhere, at any time. More generators could be added but they would have to be synced to this same pulse rate to add to, not interfere. Due to the distance and the speed of light, this pulse rate would be around the same as the main node of Shumann resonance (google it) and near the alpha frequency of the human brain. Since the brain seems to be able to entrain to external stimuli, what effect would this have on a world population? A slowly increasing bunch of tranced out zombies trapped in alpha state? Maybe with the syncing of everyones brain there would be the creation of a unified world mind? Lots of good scifi ideas there. I think about this when I see the staue of Tesla in Niagara Falls, NY.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
First of all...awesome thread.

I recall hearing that Tesla did most of his work under government grants in his later years because he was so poor and not making money off his inventions. ( I think in today's world people would rather capitalize on one thing and be done working forever, but Tesla was all about the discovery and learning, not the profits) In any case, when he died there was a lot of mystery, and the government seized everything of his. They would not even allow his family into his workspace to collect sentimental items. Is it possible to FOIA some of Tesla's work at this point? I am not all that familiar with FOIA, but I don't see how Tesla's work could be justified as "national security" so maybe we could get something. Any sort of writings or inventions we could get would allow us to see into his head a little better. It seems like the information out there concerning Tesla is the same. I mean no one that personally knew him is still alive, but I think some of the open minded people on this site might be able to make sense of his unfinished work if given the chance.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow...Im so amazed by all of this.I wonder were i can get some valid info on the Electric Car that he invented.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'd be interested to know how readers of this thread would add/insert to this chain:

Merlin
da Vinci
Tesla

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LookingIn
I'd be interested to know how readers of this thread would add/insert to this chain:

Merlin
da Vinci
Tesla

Me.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
here is jay leno reviewing the new "tesla" roadster pretty interesting but slightly off topic.

Tesla and Edward Leedskalnin (the coral castle)together in a room, whoa!!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think I have seen the same show about Tesla. I think it's pretty strange how the US government confiscated Tesla's papers and they are still top secret(at least all the ones that hadn't been publicized yet).

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It is too bad that Thomas Edison had such a hate-on for Tesla and spent so much time trying to defame/destroy him, including burning down one of his labs. I guess being such a great scientist, and having someone so far ahead of him as to make him look like an ape rubbing poop on the wall of a cave, was too much for him.

Tesla powered a town in colorado with free,wireless, clean , infinite energy in the 1930s, yet we can't do that now?

He created a car that ran on orgone energy.

And yet he is barely even acknowledged as the master of modern science that he was.

P.S. There was an old superman cartoon from the thirties that has superman fighting against a "mad scientist", complete with automotons and energy weapons, who looked remarkabley jsut like tesla (youtube it).

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

That's what I was thinking, the radio frequencies we receive from space aren't constant, as the planets move around, so I think I read that the variations were thought of as a kind of intelligence.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

When the first pulsar was detected its regular pattern of emission was thought to be from intelligent origin, but it was not.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread.

To be honest I really had only heard of the Tesla Coil as something out of the Command and Conquer games.
Little did I know it was from a real person!

Well now I can start doing some digging and looking further into stuff.
His tale sounds similar to the cloudbursting scientist who got taken down by the government on very trumped up charges.
There was a music video by Kate Bush about him.

It really would be cool if another Tesla-type man out there to save the day sorta thing with un-heard of technology.
With cool sites like this maybe he's out there just watching and waiting to get his act together and go public with some amazing stuff...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by ghaleon12

When the first pulsar was detected its regular pattern of emission was thought to be from intelligent origin, but it was not.

By not constant I mean there wasn't a noticeable pattern, it wasn't constant and it was repitious in nature.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
He had contact with Jupiters Sun and now he is nowhere to be seen what the hell happened to him.

Tesla would have forced you all into deep space, but instead other security forces placed his knowledge into dark knowledge which only they possess, The U.S. loves his technology, just the ones deep in the rabbit hole get to see it, too bad, hugh!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join