It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look what I found... Crown comments on 911.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
video.google.com...

video.google.com...

Now this what you come to AboveTopSecret for - so enjoy - in other words post it every where...

Seems this officer has some information for 911 investigators.. plug it in and take a look. I give it 5 stars for bravery

[edit on 14-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

[edit on 14-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 888LetsRoll

He sounded like all the other blow hards. All fluff no stuff.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Nonsense.

That was the most explicit explanation of the war games going on on 9/11 I've ever come across, and a remarkable expose of what went on (down).

S&F

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Typically, I would agree ... however, notice his Rank ...
This gentalman is telling you what he knows FIRST HAND.
he is not telling us anything other than Canada's involvement in 911.
as during the time the attacks were going on, Canada had the responsibility of protecting America. interesting comment... I dont think, this information was part of the original investigation... I could be wrong,
but run: LIE dectector software and he comes back inconclusive.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Bumping this thread since there are so many speculative ones going on about the Pentagon and here is some very important information about it.

So, bump.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Field McConnell and David Hawkins have an elaborate theory of what happened on 911. People interested in their ideas should check out Hawkins website, which has archived some radio interviews in which he discusses it in detail.

www.hawkscafe.com...

They made another video in which they asserted that Lufthansa had found the QSR11 gyrochip (allowing remote takeover of an airplane's controls) on aircraft they had purchased and had it removed. I emailed Hawkins for a source on this story. He forwarded my request to McConnell, who never replied to me. I emailed Lufthansa's technical division and asked about the story. No response.

If you use the search engine on this site and enter David Hawkins name you should find discussion of their ideas in at least one thread. Nobody really picks up on these people because their overall vision of what happened on 9/11 is so far fetched, although elements of it are very interesting.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
som great details about the 911 wargames taking place.

As he put it " it was a doublecross"

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join