It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Regain Control of Fuel Prices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This idea is currently being disseminated throughout the UK as a way for the public to regain some control in a peaceful yet highly effective manner.

The UK’s chief gasoline suppliers are Esso and BP (now combined). If the public were to buy their fuel from any other supplier than these two (and there are many to choose from) then Esso and BP prices would eventually have to fall. Other smaller companies would have to follow suit in order to be competitive.

Determine which are the biggest gasoline suppliers in the US and do the same. Fix yourselves a price where you would be prepared to use them again. Other smaller companies would also have to drop their prices to remain competitive.

Though I normally disagree with them, we are using a chain Email to get the message rapidly around the country. In this instance it would be justified.

It would be important that you all agree which suppliers to boycott, otherwise the effect would be severely diluted.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sorry about the repetition in my opening post - It was quite late at night and I was in a rush to get this idea across. It may or may not be useful to you, but at least you might feel that there is something you can do to help yourselves, even it is simply making a point.

We are a little more concerned about this situation in the UK. Gasoline is currently the equivalent of $9.00 per gallon and rising.

[edit on 15/5/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Set up HHO conversions centers.

But that will start the oil companies spending more on dis information
and mind control tactics.

Car manufactures will not go along, or will they.

Getting ethanol mix by law and laws (patents and such) have
lowered gas mileage to put money in Illuminati pockets.

The next big thing: the HHO center near you

Then hydrogen fuel on the fly, no waiting no more HHO centers.
Poland water will be out best fuel. Invest in water young man,
get water rights and prosper.

new topics

join