It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AFTER Ufo Visited Rome at Pope"john paul"Death IN 05.Now,Vatican is OK for Cath.to belive in ALIEN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Wows ...a month back i posted a thread in that i explained you guys how ufo visited the Vatican in 2005.The investigation done by ATS member get stop because the real time video recorded by the new's channel is not in their database anymore.

Its quite interesting footage about an Ufo get spotted by Roman Network Tv camera at 6:00 Am Roman time at Pope "john paul-2"lay in state in 2005 in Rome..Did they came to morn on his death.After loading this file at video hosting server ,I dnt know this file was not working at that time.I try to load at you tube their also after few hours it get stopped at 25 sec.But now finally am able to post it here.

External Video

VATICAN CITY — There could be alien life forms and believing they exist isn't contradictory to having faith in God, the top astronomer at the Vatican said in an interview published Tuesday.

So now this news Vatican is OK for Catholics to Believe in Aliens proves my point.That Vatican 2005 ufo event was real & not any kind of CGI .More over American media blackout that news in 2005. . .

[edit on 14-5-2008 by 123space]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
GOOD POST BUT I FEEL THEY ARE NOT LET US KNOW COMPLETE TRUTH

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Ok i think Nasa also hide some big news from us too

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ok Guys,
So your probably wondering why only now is the Vatican bothering with their admission that aliens probably exist?. Well the statement by the Vatican is actually very timely and is due to of a sequence of events that have occurred at Vatican City since and before Pope John Paul's death in 2005.

When the pope died back on April the 2nd 2005 a Romanian News Channel filmed a UFO over St. Peter's Basilica. The video, taken from a network feed camera at around 6:00 am Roman time, was filmed as Pope John Paul II lay in state. (interesting note - all videos of this have since been deleted by youtube !) . Since then the vatican apparently had numerous visits from Ufos which have been captured on camera (see below) .

As a result since 2005 the Vatican as been preparing for the emminent disclosure to the public that Ufos are real and has instructed Monsignor Corrado Balducci, a theologian member of the Vatican Curia (governing body) and insider to the pope , to oversea research about how to explain that the Ufo & Et phenmomnen is real and how it can co-exist with catholocism (so the public don't get freaked out when it happens). Since then Monsignor Corrado Balducci, has gone on Italian national television five times, including recent months, to proclaim that extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon.

Balducci provided an analysis of extraterrestrials that he feels is consistent with the Catholic Church's understanding of theology. Monsignor Balducci emphasizes that extraterrestrial encounters "are NOT demonic, they are NOT due to psychological impairment, they are NOT a case of entity attachment, but these encounters deserve to be studied carefully."

Google Video Link

I think My ATS video post is not working its strange for me

anyway here is video link www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-5-2008 by 123space]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This youtube screen shot should show up:

Out with the old, big lights in the dark sky is so bogus, its been done before.

The new Pope likes triangles.
Perhaps they came from Belgium, wink, wink.

The Illuminati interface in the Vatican feels the faith and morals issues
are mute and a non issue. Worldly nonsense about aliens won't stop the
collection box, and if it did the Illuminati contrived alien myth would be
exposed for the world to see.

Be well aware that the Judo-Christian religions are not new on the block
and know what science is being hidden.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

what exactly you mean by it ?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space

Perhaps the Illuminati interface, a religious delegate in such matters
as UFOs and technology transfers know if Aliens are behind UFOs
or if it is humans. Or fooled like the rest of us. You think not.
Being in a religious order does not mean you do not study physics.
Or history. They stick to their religious practice but may not be ignorant of
technology that fool us. Perhaps we are being fooled and some in a monastery
some where knows all the answers.
Just like in the dark ages the monks made money on wine
and had all the knowledge and networking while the masses were
ignorant. The bank head or even better religious reverend position is a top
Illuminati job.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I've never doubted that aliens exist, it's something I've never doubted and always "known". Despite being bought up a Catholic the idea of Aliens and UFO's was never discussed or discouraged in my household.
Ever since I was about 7 or 8 and had a grasp that God created "everything", I just thought it was common sense that if God created the universe and everything in it, then of course he created Alien life as well.

I was at work when I heard the news headline that the Vatican had said it's OK to believe in Aliens as it is feasible that intelligent life may have developed elsewhere, my exact response was "well duh!"

But the question is: Why send a UFO when Pope JP passed away?
Has there been any UFO sightings around buildings where other prominent figure heads have died?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

That post was copied directly from my blog link here. I don't mind however but ATS moderators require you to reference any source for your posts.
The most strange thing about this post was that all the videos of the ufo seen over the vatican from 2005 keep disappearing from the Net. Google video has deleted the videos as well as youtube and live video. It came from a Romanian News Channel but even the link to reports from the new papers site are removed. I am puzzled why this video is such a threat.
Can anyone seem to locate this video?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123space

It means the proverbial wool is being pulled from the bodies of the sheep-like masses and up over their eyes.

Basically it is like this: Not only is this "church" hiding from you the truth about "aliens" (which they aren't) but they are making you bow down to an unnecessarily abstract and insanely amorphous God(s). They make you worship them all in various and hidden forms so in the end you end up acknowledging the trap that binds you. You end up praying to Jesus, Mary, Joseph, even the damn pope. It is all to confuse you and keep you here while the rest of the universe exists as we truly should.

YOU ARE HOLY. YOU ARE GOD. NOT AN ELECTED MAN IN A ROBE.

Ever wonder why a Priest of all people would commit the most sacrilegious and unholy sin of pedophilia? Please don't believe the nonsensical excuse that is has to do with the idea of them not being able to marry. There is no hell. There isn't even a heaven as most believe. There is escape. You really think we would all be sitting around on clouds somewhere? Billions of us? Or less depending on your views of what would send us to the fiery pits.

I was waiting for them to start lubing up the followers minds with the acceptance of "alien brothers" soon because as they know the cat will be out of the bag shortly.

It is all lies, the church is responsible and they will be revealed.
You either escape it or you end up like our ancestor(which consequently happen to be us) and wait for the next restart. Sleep...in a place of comfort that you choose.

They lied to the Egyptians...they lied to the Martians...and they lie to us.
No need to work too hard at it though they have plenty of people so afraid of the truth they debunk anything that upsets their idea of existence.

If you are aware enough you will hear in the background of your life at this very moment a very large woman singing in a low voice. That and you follow your own voice to the truth that sets you free. Someone is trying to.

Of course that is the one that told you how to understand yourself in the first place.

It is the snake in the garden of eden.
It is the collective that was dubbed devil.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
ok,just tried to get a youtube video of the pope declaring ufos are real..couldnt get it..anyone know of a link? can you hook me up please? I find it odd that this is not all over youtube..just saw a thread on ats full of youtube users who had their channels terminated,possibly to do with this

new topics

top topics

join